Haryana Jamabandi Nakal : Haryana Jamabandi Portal has been launched by the Haryana State Government for the assistance of the citizens to survey. Now all the residents of the state can get information about land and property details in Haryana with the help of this portal. The land-related aspects have been computerized online in the portal for the support of the overall public. Using the Jamabandi online portal, the people of Haryana can easily check all the details related to their land from the convenience of their residences.
Haryana Jamabandi Nakal
Details like property registration approved mutation, and Jamabandi of any land can see on the Jamabandi portal. This portal has been launched through the Revenue Department to make all the information linked to land quickly possible to the residents sitting at home. Residents can now arrange their property documents without visiting any government office. More advanced people had to visit the respective offices from the government office for the details of Khasra, Khatauno, Khevat number, etc., due to which they had to go through many problems. Due to this people’s time was consumed as well as money was wasted. Through Jamabandi Nakal Haryana, now citizens will get the benefit of all the services of land details sitting at home.
Today we are going to distribute with you all types of information related to the Haryana Land Record through this article. Therefore, to get more knowledge associated with land records, you read this article till the end. It is an online web portal that offers land documents related to the Revenue Department available to the residents in a simple way. Jamabandi is the father of all land records. Jamabandi also known as ROR, which means ‘Record of Rights’, updated every 5 years. A new Jamabandi is provided by the Patwari and approved by the Revenue Officer. Two copies of the revised Jamabandi needed. One copy sent to the District Record Cell and the other copy kept with the Patwari. Jamabandi Portal Includes official land records of the Revenue Department of the Haryana Government.
Jamabandi Haryana Online Portal – Overview
|Name of the Scheme/ Portal||Haryana Jamabandi Nakal Apna Khata Online|
|Department||Revenue Department Haryana|
|Year of Launched||2022|
|Benefits of the Scheme||details of land records to citizens online|
|official website||jamabandi.nic.in/ revenueharyana.gov.in|
Also Check eHRMS Manav Sampada Portal login
Benefits of Haryana Land Online Portal
- Through Haryana Jamabandi Nakal Apna Khata Online, now the citizens of the state will get the opportunity to get complete details of Haryana land records, Haryana Jamabandi Nakal, Khasra Khatauni, Apna Khata, Bhu Naksha, online registry details, etc. facilities under the portal.
- Citizens will get all the important services related to land in a transparent manner without any problem.
- Now citizens will be able to get the records related to Haryana Jamabandi Nakal in online form sitting at home, on the basis of this document, individuals can also take loans from the bank.
- With the help of the Haryana Jamabandi Portal, now all the land records will be available in online form.
Also Check Aikyashree Scholarship 2022
Type of Haryana Land Record
|serial number||Type of Record||details|
|Jamabandi(Record of Rights)||It is a major document prepared as a revenue asset. In which information about all types of updates of ownership, farming, and land is available.|
|2||Mutation Register||All the changes in the ownership of land are recorded, it establishes a proposal to correct all the information related to Jamabandi Khevat.|
|3||Khasra Girdawari||It is an important register of crop inspection in which the crops present in the field are inspected from October to March through Patwari.|
|4||Shajra Nasab||It is a genealogical table showing the periodic succession of ownership rights in the property. It is revised and up-to-date every five years.|
|5||Latha (Field Book)||Commonly known as Shajra. Patwari keeps a copy of the shajra on the cloth which is called ‘latha’. is called. This gives the survey number and dimension of an area.|
|6||Roznamcha Waqiati||It is a diary of daily events under all the work done through Patwari.|
|7||Lal Kitab (Village Note Book)||All village data has been collected in the form of Lal Kitab (Village Note Book).|
|8||Rainfall Register||Its collects data on rainfall observed over a period. It is kept for a period of three years in the tehsil located at the district headquarters.|
|9||Current Prices Register||It is a valuable source of information for statistics regarding prevailing prices over a period. It is kept for three years and then destroyed.|
|10||Shajra Kishtwar||The patwari has another copy of the map, drawn on cloth for work. Changes in fields usually occur under two sets of circumstances. Transfer by way of mortgage with possession, sale, gift or exchange, etc. for which mutation entry of the Competent Authority is made|
|11||Muntakhib Asamiwir||details of owners and tenants with details of farms and a note of rent paid to each.|
How to Process to Get Haryana Jamabandi Nakal Online?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Haryana Jamabandi Nakal.
- In this, a home page will open where the Haryana Jamabandi option will appear.
- You have to click on it and after that, a new page will open on the screen.
- Now you have to fill in some information about yourself.
- In this, if you want to take a copy of Jamabandi through your order, then
- You have to click on the option of by owner.
- and if by Khewat or by Khasra or survey on the number or
- Then click on Buy Date of Mutation, then you will have to fill in the information of yourself or the owner of the land.
- After that, as soon as you fill in all the information, the details will come below.
- Click on Select Malik in it.
- That is, you have to give all the information of the owner of the land.
- In this way, you will get the complete details and after that, if you want to copy then click on copy.