Ration Card List State Wise 2023: A ration card is an official document in india. It is issued by state governments in India. A Ration Card is generally provided to households that deserve to buy subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System that is managed by the National Food Security Act (NFSA). They also cater as a common form of identification for several Indians. Under the National Food Security Act, all state governments in India have to identify households that are applicable for buying subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System. Each state government of the country offers them ration cards. There are two categories of ration cards under the National Food Security Act.
Ration Card List 2023
A ration card is a government document. By using the Public Distribution System (PDS), wheat, rice, etc. may be bought at a fair price at any shop at a very less price than the market price. Here, you can check the details related to the All India Ration Card List 2023 in detail.
A ration card is also utilized as Identification Proof in various places. For example in creating a driving license, LPG connection, etc. It is also fixed as proof of address. A very important thing to keep in mind related to the ration card is that the ration card cannot be created for everyone. It is only for a limited income group, whose limits differ from state to state. For more details, you can check the below section of the article.
All India Ration Card List 2023
|Name of the Card||Ration Card|
|Name of Government||Central Government, and State Government|
|Type of Document||Such as ID Proof|
|Location||All Over India|
|Article For||Ration Card List State Wise 2023|
|Article Category||Govt. Scheme|
|Department||State Department of Food Supplies and Customers.|
Ration Card List 2023 State-Wise
The Central Government works under the Department of Government and Logistics and has gained the responsibility of obtainment, transportation, storage, and allocation of force with the help of the Fertilizer Corporation of India. Within this, the ration provided to the families who are below the poverty line is dependent on this, the main motive of issuing the ration card is to offer food grains as a subsidy to the citizens below the poverty line, as well as ration cards holders, they also grab the advantages of government schemes. It is very simple to provide.
Check Also: Ration Card Complaint Helpline
There are various types of schemes of the central government and the state government which are for the citizens of the poor class, the advantages of this scheme are available to the citizens of this poor standard only when their name is available in the list of ration card. For example, if you wish to take food and food grains at the lowest prices if you wish to take subsidized food grains, then this also your name should be required to mention in the list of ration cards and you should be a ration card holder. From the below table, you can read the further information about Ration Card List
How To Apply For Ration Card Online?
- First, visit the official website’s page i.e. https://nfsa.gov.in/portal/Ration_Card_State_Portals_AA.
- Select any state from the list
- Then, the relevant state’s Ration Card Portal will appear in front of you.
- Click on the ‘Home’ button, and get ‘National Food Security Act (NFSA) eligibility list‘
- From the top menu, sechoose lect the ‘Download Form’ option
- There are total of Three options will show on the screen: Ration card application form (for rural areas), Ration card
- application form (for urban area), and Ration card application form for migrant workers.
- Choose the category where you belong.
- Download and take the hard copy of the form.
- Fill in the proper details.
- Also, attach all relevant documents.
Finally, Go to the regional CSC center or Tehsil center to submit your application form.
Also Read: How to Add Name In Ration Card Form Online
Documents Required To Apply for Ration Card
- Old electricity bills
- Your income certificates
- Aadhaar card
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph of family members who reside in your house
- PAN card
- Caste/category certificate (if any)
- Bank passbook and a photocopy of the first page of your passbook.
- Details of your gas connection.
See Also: Delhi Ration Card List 2023
Check State Wise Ration Card List 2023
|Name of the State||List of Ration Card (State-Wise)|