Delhi Ration Card List 2022 – The Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has released the application form for Delhi Ration Card 2022. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online for making ration cards, then they can apply online by visiting the official website of E-Food Security Delhi. People of Delhi can apply very easily through the internet sitting at home. Through the ration card, the people of the state can get food items like sugar, rice, wheat, kerosene, etc. sent by the government to the ration shop at subsidized rates. It can be used as ID proof.
Delhi Ration Card List
Delhi Ration Card is issued by the Food Supplies Department of Delhi to the people who fall in the APL/BPL/AAY categories in the state. For the people of the state who do not have a ration card, they want to apply to get their ration card made, then the food department of the state has started the online facility for the application of ration card. People of the state can also get their old ration cards renewed. With the help of ration cards, poor families can buy rations for themselves. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme through this article. Read this article of ours till the end.
Delhi Ration Card Status – Overview
|Department||Department of Food, Supplies and Consumer Affairs|
|Ration Card||Delhi Temporary Ration Card|
|Type of Delhi Ration Card||APL, BPL, AAY, AY|
|Recipient||Eligible Citizens of Delhi only|
|Application Mode||Online / Offline|
Also Check Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
Types of Delhi Ration Card List
- APL Ration Card – This ration is issued by the state government to those families of the state who are living above the poverty line and whose annual income is less than 1 lakh rupees. APL ration cards will be provided to those families.
- BPL Ration Card – This ration card has been issued to those families of the state who are living below the poverty line and those families whose annual income is less than 10000 rupees, those families will be provided a BPL ration card by the government.
- AA Y Ration Card – This ration card has been issued for those families of the state who are very poor and who have no means of income. They will be provided with AAY Ration Cards.
- Ration cards are issued on the basis of the income and economic status of the citizens of the state.
- With the help of ration cards, people of the state can buy food items like rice, sugar, kerosene, pulses, etc. at cheap rates for themselves from the ration shop and can live their life well.
- A ration card is very much needed for doing any government work or in government offices.
- The ration card is an important document for all of us. Which is useful for many of us.
- You can also use a ration card to make a voter id card.
- It helps people to get food items at very low prices, thereby reducing the financial burden on them.
- You can also use the ration card in the application for getting a driving license.
- You can also use it to take scholarships in school.
Also Check WB Prochesta Scheme
Delhi Ration Card Apply Online
The first decision is for auto taxi drivers. In which financial assistance of ₹ 5000 will be provided to auto taxi drivers. The second decision has been taken for 72 lakh ration card holders of Delhi. This decision has been taken due to the lockdown caused by Coronavirus infection. All 72 lakh ration card holders of Delhi will be provided free ration by the Delhi government.
Also Check WBMDFC Scholarship 2022
- The Applicant Should Be A Permanent Resident Of Delhi.
- Aadhar Card Of Application
- Pan Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
How to Apply Delhi Ration Card Online?
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of Food Safety www.nfs.delhi.gov.in.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Apply Online for Food Security” in the Citizen Corner section.
- You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- After this, you will reach the e-district portal.
- The login form will appear on the portal of E-District, below which you will see your ‘Register’ option.
- You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to fill in Select Document Type, Enter Document No, etc.
- After registering yourself, you have to log in and click on New Ration Card Registration Form.
- After which you will see a registration form like this.
- Now fill all the information in the form properly and click on the “Submit” button given below.
- With this, your application process will be completed.
Delhi Ration Card Helpline Number
Toll-Free Number: 011 – 23378759
Helpline Number – 1800 – 11 – 0841
Official Email id: [email protected]