PM Modi announces new scheme:- The Prime Minister, on the occasion of the country’s 77th Independence Day make fun of about a “new scheme” for the urban central class living in rented accommodations. The scheme state at enabling these families gain a roof over their head, have a house of their own. The “new scheme” Modi give one’s word will be brought in “very soon”. The erstwhile forgotten, ‘middle class’ was label by the Prime Minister, from the stands at the Red Fort, “The middle-class families are dreaming of buying their own home. We are coming up with a new scheme in the coming years that will interest those household that live in cities but are living in rented houses, slums, chawls & unauthorised colonies.
If they want to build their own home, we will help them with relief in interest rates & loans from banks that make them save lakhs of rupees.” The announcement apparently came after oberving a growing ‘disillusionment’ among the aforementioned section of the society who believed the government to only favour either the poor or the wealthy- oftentimes alleged by the NCP leader, Rahul Gandhi. This shift in popular opinion had been taken note of when the Union Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman presented a budget, allocating 45 trillion rupees, this year. Sitharaman proposed to raise the rebate limit to Rs 7,00,000 under personal income taxes which was to directly benefit the middle class.
PM Modi announces new scheme
The Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry is as of now in progress with the execution of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Metropolitan), initially sent off in 2015. The plan means to fabricate reasonable houses in Metropolitan India. What’s more, of the four legs associated with the plan: Recipient Drove Development/Improvement (BLC), Reasonable Lodging in Organization (AHP), In-situ Ghetto Redevelopment (ISSR) and Credit Connected Appropriation Plan (CLSS). The credit-connected appropriation plot, in the PMAY-U vertical permitted recipients an interest endowment on home advances. In August 2022, the Association Bureau supported continuation of PMAY-U up to 31st December 2024 with all verticals, aside from CLSS, for the finishing of currently authorized houses till 31st Walk 2022.
Houses built under the PMAY-U plan will house essential conveniences like latrine, water, supply, power and kitchen. It likewise advances ladies strengthening by supporting responsibility for the sake of female part or as a joint head. Diversely abled people, senior residents, SCs, STs, OBCs, Minority, Single Ladies, transsexuals and other weak areas of the general public have been given inclination. The plan has consolidated a way to deal with take special care of the singular requirements of individuals, in view of their geological circumstances, geology, monetary circumstances, accessibility of land, foundation and so on. Thus, the division of the plans into the four divisions.
PM Modi announces new scheme Details
|Name of the Article||PM Modi announces new scheme|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Check Also:- PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana
How to apply for the scheme
Qualified families can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Metropolitan) – Augmentation conspire on the web or through the closest bank office. The application structure can be downloaded from the site of the Service of Lodging and Metropolitan Issues. The application structure should be joined by the accompanying archives.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of residence
- Proof of income
- Aadhaar card (for all family members)
- Bank account details
- The application will be processed by the bank and the eligible families will be choose based on their income and asset criteria. The status of the request would be sent to the beneficiaries through SMS or e-mail
Read Also:- Silai Machine Free Yojana
Features of PMAY-U
- Conducts surveys to assess housing demand at the city & state levels.
- Beneficiary demand shapes the scale & scope of housing projects.
- Helps avoid underutilization of reserves and mismatched housing supply.
- Geotagging require adding geographical coordinates to identify the location.
- Houses are GPS tagging using the Bhuvan platform developed by ISRO.
- Enhances transparency by enabling heir to verify house locations.
- Provides recognition & ownership rights to women in property matters.
- Helps in bridging the gender gap in possessions ownership.
- Promotes women’s financial security & decision-making power.
Can Check:- Chief Minister Free Coaching Scheme Rajasthan
PM Modi announces new scheme Beneficiaries
- Female members of beneficiary household are preferred as the head of the household.
- Widows, transgenders & differently-abled individuals receive special attention.
- concentrated on empowering women through property ownership.
- Beneficiary selection require thorough surveys and verification.
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Metropolitan) is now being carried out by the Union Housing and Urban Affairs Ministry after being first launched in 2015. The goal is to build cost-effective homes in Metropolitan India. Furthermore, the plan’s four pillars—Recipient Drove Development/Improvement (BLC), Reasonable Lodging in Organization (AHP), In-situ Ghetto Redevelopment (ISSR), and Credit Connected Appropriation Plan (CLSS)—are divided into these four categories. In the PMAY-U vertical, the credit-connected appropriation plan allowed beneficiaries to receive interest endowments on house loans. The Association Bureau recommended the continuation of PMAY-U in August 2022 for the completion of existing allowed homes until December 31, 2022, including all verticals except CLSS.