MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus:- The bottom of this page, we have attached the direct website to check and download the MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus in Marathi in PDF layout. From the below sections, you will also get the data on MPSC Rajyaseva Examination Pattern. This MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2024 will be in two phases. One is prelims which consist of two papers. Paper-1 for 200 Marks & paper-2 is for 200 Marks. The time taken for each paper is 2 Hours. Second is Mains which consists of 9 Papers & time duration for each paper is 3 hours. Check the below section for particular information regarding the MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2024. MPSC State Service Exam, it is important to know the exam syllabus thoroughly in order to prepare effectively.
The MPSC State Service Exam syllabus covers a wide range of subjects, including general studies, history and geography of Maharashtra, Indian polity and governance, economics and social development, environment and sustainable development, science and technology, mathematics and reasoning ability, and Marathi language. It is important to note that the MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus for both Preliminary and Main exams is different. Therefore, it is essential to study both syllabi in detail to ensure that you are well-prepared for all aspects of the exam. In addition to studying the MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2024 thoroughly, it is also recommended to practice previous years’ question papers and take mock tests to improve your chances of success on the exam day.
MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2024
Candidate can get the information regarding the MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2024 for Rajyaseva Examination which is known as State Service Exam. We have seen that a huge number of students are searching various sites on the internet for the MPSC State Service Main Exam Syllabus/ MPSC State Service Preliminary Paper Syllabus. To help those applicants, we have modernize this page with the latest MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2024 for the Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner of State Taxation, Deputy Registrar, co – operative Societies, Block Development Officer, Assistant Director, Maharashtra Finance & Accounts, Chief Officer of Municipal Corporation, Education Officer, Project Officer, Child Development Project Officer, Tehsildar, Deputy Education Officer & Other Posts MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus.
MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2024, it is important to have a clear understanding of the syllabus. The exam consists of three stages: Preliminary, Mains, and Interview. The preliminary exam covers topics such as history, geography, economics, polity, science and technology, and current events. The mains MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus is divided into two parts: written and interview. The written exam consists of six papers covering Marathi language, English language, general studies 1 and 2, and two optional subjects. It is important to choose your optional subjects wisely based on your interests and strengths. Finally, the interview stage assesses your personality traits such as communication skills, problem-solving ability, and decision-making skills. To prepare for the exam effectively, make sure to go through the MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus thoroughly and create a study plan that covers all the topics in a structured manner.
MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2024 Details
|Name of the Organization
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission
|State Service (Rajya Sewa Pariksha)
|Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police
Check Also:- AP Village Fisheries Assistant Syllabus
About MPSC State Service Exam
The MPSC State Service Exam is an important test for anyone looking to work in the Maharashtra government. It is conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) and is held annually to recruit candidates for various civil service positions in the state. The exam consists of three stages: a preliminary examination, a main examination, and a personal interview. The preliminary examination is an objective-type test that assesses candidates’ knowledge of general studies and aptitude. Those who qualify for the main examination must then take a written test on various subjects such as history, geography, economics, and others. Finally, those who pass the main exam are called for a personal interview to gauge their suitability for the position.
The MPSC State Service Exam is an important examination for those who wish to pursue a career in the civil services in Maharashtra. The exam is conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) and consists of three stages – preliminary, mains, and interview. In order to be eligible for the exam, candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. The age limit for general category candidates is between 19 to 38 years, while there are certain relaxations for reserved category candidates. The preliminary exam consists of objective-type questions and tests the candidate’s knowledge in various subjects such as history, geography, economics, and current affairs. Those who qualify for the prelims move on to the mains exam, which consists of written papers on various subjects.
MPSC State Service Exam Pattern
MPSC State Service Exam, it’s important to familiarize yourself with the exam pattern in order to optimize your preparation. The exam consists of three stages: the preliminary exam, the main exam, and the interview. The preliminary exam is a multiple-choice test that assesses candidates’ general knowledge and aptitude. It is divided into two papers, each worth 200 marks. Candidates who pass this stage move on to the main exam.
The main exam consists of six papers, four of which are compulsory and two of which are optional. Each paper is worth 150 marks and covers a range of subjects including language, history, geography, economics, and more. Candidates who qualify in this stage move on to the final stage. The final stage is an interview that assesses candidates’ personality traits and communication skills. It is worth 100 marks. The MPSC State Service Exam Pattern for 2024 has been made public by senior members of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Therefore, review the MPSC State Service Exam Pattern 2024 and use it during preparation.
MPSC Rajyaseva Prelims Pattern
|Paper I (Compulsory)
- Format of the paper will be Objective/ Multiple Choice
- Negative marking will be applicable for the rest of questions excluding for Paper I and Decesion Making & Problem Solving in Paper II.
- For each wrong answer, 25% or 1/4th numbers will be deducted/ reduced from the total numbers.
MPSC State Service Mains Pattern
|Paper and Subject Code
|Paper 1 (Code – 1001)
|Paper 2 (Code – 1002)
|Paper 3 (Code – 1003)
|Paper 4 (Code – 1004)
|General Studies I
|Paper 5 (Code – 1005)
|General Studies II
|Paper 6 (Code – 1006)
|General Studies III
|Paper 7 (Code – 1007)
|General Studies IV
|Optional Subject Paper 01
|Optional subject Paper 02
Read Also:- TSPSC Physical Director Syllabus
MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2024
MPSC Rajya Sewa Pariksha in 2024, it’s important to know the syllabus and topics that will be covered on the exam. The syllabus for the exam is divided into two parts: Preliminary Examination and Main Examination. The Preliminary Examination consists of two papers – General Studies Paper I and General Studies Paper II. These papers cover a wide range of topics including Indian History and Geography, Current Affairs, Indian Polity and Governance, Environment and Ecology, Science and Technology, and more.
The Main Examination consists of six papers – Marathi language, English language, General Studies Paper I, General Studies Paper II, General Studies Paper III, and one optional subject. The optional subject can be chosen from a list of available subjects such as Agriculture, Economics, Law, Sociology, etc. The MPSC Rajya Sewa Pariksha Syllabus 2024 must be obtained by candidates taking the exam. The MPSC Rajya Sewa Pariksha Syllabus for 2024 will assist applicants in achieving a high exam score. the Maharashtra State Service Exam Syllabus 2024 in PDF format can be downloaded by clicking on the links below.
Prelims Exam MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus
- Current affairs of state, national and international importance, History of India and Indian National Movement. With the weight of Maharashtra.
- Geography of Maharashtra, India and the world- Natural, social, economic geography of Maharashtra, India and the world.
- India and Maharashtra – Political Science and Administration – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Municipal Administration, Public Policy, Rights Issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Democracy, Social Sector Activities etc. General questions on environmental ecology, biodiversity and climate change – do not require subject specialists.
- General Science.
- Inter personal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving skills.
- General mental ability
- Basic Numeracy (Numbers and their relations, order of magnitude etc.) (Class X Level),
- Vida | Annexure (Tables. Graphs. Tables, Vida Adequacy etc. at Class X level)
- Marathi and English Language Comprehension Skills at Class X/XII Level).
- Examination of Marathi and English Language Comprehension Skills at Class X XII Level (last part of Paper 2 Syllabus) will be done through passages in Marathi and English without reverse translation in the question paper.
- Questions will be multiple choice objective type
- it is compulsory to appear for both papers.
Main Exam MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus
- Paper 1 – Marathi Language Qualifying Paper
- Paper 2 – English Language Qualifying Paper
- Paper 3 – Essay
- Paper 4 – General Studies 1 (Indian Heritage & Culture and World Geography with some emphasis on Maharashtra)
- Paper 5 – General Studies 2 (Administration, Constitution, Polity, Social Justice and International Relations of Maharashtra)
- Paper 6 – General Studies 3 (Technology, Economic Development, Bio-Diversity, Environment, Security and Disasters Administration with Some weightage of Maharashtra)
- Paper 7 – General Studies 4 (Ethics, Integrity, Aptitude)
- Paper 8 & 9 – Optional Subject Paper 1 & 2 (Candidates can choose any optional subject from the list)
Note- For the complete MPSC State Service Mains Exam Syllabus for each paper kindly download the PDF attached below and check every topic in it.
Can Check:- Indian Airforce Agniveer Syllabus
How to Check MPSC State Service Exam Syllabus 2024 Online?
MPSC State Exam in 2024, it’s important to have a solid understanding of the exam syllabus. Fortunately, you can easily access the MPSC State Service Syllabus online. The syllabus includes detailed information about the exam pattern, topics to be covered, and marks distribution for each subject. You can find the syllabus on the official website of the Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) or by conducting a simple internet search.
Once you have accessed the syllabus, take some time to review it thoroughly and create a study plan that allows you to cover all the necessary topics before exam day. With proper preparation and a clear understanding of the exam syllabus, you’ll be on your way to success in the MPSC State Service Exam. Download the Syllabus for the exam by going to the mpsb.go.in website. You are required to bring a Syllabus to the examination room. Without the MPSC exam 2024 Syllabus, candidates cannot enter.
- Browse and find the official web portal, mpsb.gov.in
- Find the option to login Syllabus on the website portal for downloading your MPSC Group B & C Syllabus.
- Follow the instructions and fill in the required details in the respective field.
- After submitting the details, you can see your MPSC Group B & C Syllabus 2024 on the screen. Check all the information written on the Syllabus and click the login button.