AP IUCET Syllabus 2023 – Andhra University, Visakhapatnam syllabus or the AP ICET 2023 Exam Pattern includes the topics from which the questions will be asked. By knowing the AP ICET Exam Pattern 2023, Aspirants will get to know about the specific topics to score well. As Given by the Department, the APICET question paper will consist of 3 sections, which are Analytical ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication ability. The topics that form part of the AP ICET Exam Pattern are covered under these three sections. AP ICET is conducted in online mode and the Time of the exam is 150 minutes. Continue reading the Page to know more about the AP ICET Exam Pattern 2023, exam patterns, important dates, mock tests, and frequently asked questions related.
AP IUCET Syllabus 2023
- 1 AP IUCET Syllabus 2023
- 2 TSICET Exam Pattern 2023
- 3 Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2023
- 4 How To Download AP IUCET Syllabus 2023 Online?
TSICET Exam Pattern 2023 has been prescribed by the Kakatiya University, Warangal. The Exam Pattern for TS ICET 2023 comprises the list of topics considered to design the TS ICET question paper. The Exam Pattern of TS ICET 2023 shall have topics from 3 sections. The three sections as per the TSICET 202 Exam Pattern are Analytical Ability, Data Sufficiency and Communication Ability. The exam conducting authorities Announce the TSICET 2023 syllabus along with the official notification on the Main website (icet.tsche.ac.in). Aspirants preparing for the TS ICET exam in sync with the TS ICET Exam Pattern and exam pattern are likely to score better than the other test-takers. Subject matter experts/ last year’s toppers recommend preparing with the help of the right set of ICET study material including TSICET books, tutorials, last year TSICET question papers and sample papers, etc.
Andhra University ICET Syllabus 2023 Details
|Name Of The Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET – 2023)|
|University Name||Kakatiya University|
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
TSICET Exam Pattern 2023
Full name of the exam
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test
Duration of the exam
150 minutes (2 hours 30 minutes)
Mode of the exam
Total number of questions
Total number of sections
One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and no marks will be deducted for wrong answers
50 out of 200
Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test Syllabus 2023
TS ICET 2023 Analytical Syllabus
TSCHE is still yet to Announce the TS ICET Exam Pattern 2023. But we have Given the syllabus according to the information Announce for last year.
- The Analytical Ability section comprises of 75 questions from Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving.
- The main objective of this section is to Read Aspirants’ ability to logically thinking and solving complex problems.
- The Data Sufficiency consists of 20 questions, and Problem Solving carries 55 Questions.
|Symbol Interpretation||Seating Arrangements||Data Sufficiency|
|Arrivals and Departure||Blood Relationships||Calendars and Clocks|
|Date, Time, and Arrangement Problems||Passage||Venn Diagram|
|Pie Chart||Bar Diagram||Table and Graphs|
|Data Analysis||Coding and Decoding||Missing Number in Sequence|
|Problem Solving||Number and Alphabets||Data Sufficiency|
TS ICET 2023 Mathematical Ability Syllabus
- A total of 75 questions are asked in the paper.
|Binomial Theorem||Limit and Derivatives||Relations and Functions|
|Matrices||Ordering||Co-ordinate Geometry-Distance Points|
|Statistical Ability||Mean, Median, and Mode||Frequency Distribution|
|Areas and Volume||Mensuration||Modular Arithmetic|
|Surds||Truth Tables||Mean, Median, and Mode|
|Tautologies-Sets||Planes Geometry Lines||Polynomials|
|Remainder Theorem and Consequences||Linear Equations and Expressions||Progressions|
|Time and Distance||Pipes and Cisterns||Partnership|
|Profit and Loss||Percentages||Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Circles|
|Rational Loss||L.C.M and G.C.D||Numbers and Diversity|
|Algebraic and Geometrical Ability||Indices, Ratio, and Proportion||Arithmetical Ability|
TS ICET 2023 Syllabus of Communication Ability
- This section Take 50 marks.
- Questions will be asked from Grammar, Vocabulary, Sentence Correction etc.
|Comprehension Passage||Functional Grammar for Business Contexts||Understand Written Text, and Drawing Inferences|
|Functional Grammar||Terminology and concepts in computers, and business contexts (letters, reports, agenda, memoranda, minutes, etc)||Vocabulary|
- Nearly 10 questions are asked in communication ability related to computer awareness and business terminology. Aspirants can refer to the following table for some of the important topics.
Computer Awareness & Business Terminology
|Basic Computer Fundamentals||Keyboard shortcuts||Computer Abbreviations|
|Network Basics||Operating System||Database Management System|
|Organizational involvement||Capital Market/Stock Market||Corporate social responsibility|
|BrandsType of Assets||Company and Business entities||Input-Output tools|
|History of ComputerInternet and Protocols||Computer Hardware||Database Management System|
Marking Distribution of TS ICET 2023
In this section, the Candidates can check the marking distribution and questions of each section, and topics under that. This information is based on Last year’s papers.
Also Read-Jain Entrance Test Syllabus 2023
|Algebraically Ability and Geometrical Ability||30||30|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|
Also Read-SAEEE Syllabus 2023
How To Download AP IUCET Syllabus 2023 Online?
- Candidates have to Visit Go to The TS ICET 2023 Official Website i.e.https://icet.tsche.ac.in/
- From Home Page Read all the TS ICET About Information From Here.
- Press on TS ICET University Exam Pattern Link Here.
- In the new Panel, the TS ICET University Online Exam Pattern will open On screen.
- Enter all the Information available..
- Click on Download Submit Bottom.
- Save and Take the Hard Copy of the Syllabus For Further Use.