Indian Navy will soon conduct the written examination for the posts of Sailors for Matric Recruit (MR) – April 2022 Batch. There are many candidates who are waiting for the exam dates so that they can prepare accordingly. There are many candidates who are searching and inquiring about the exam dates from various sources. The exam dates will be released soon on the official website of the Indian Navy. Candidates can check more details about the exam dates from the official website of the Indian Navy or they can check. Candidates who have applied online for the posts of Sailors of the Indian Navy Matriculation (MR) – April 2022 Batch are waiting for the exam dates and admit card.
- 1 Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2022
- 2 Steps To Download Indian Navy MR Admit Card 2022
Admit card is a document that is used to identify the person who is applying for the given posts. The admit card is issued by a relevant organization (in this case the Indian Navy) that is conducting an exam or interview. Although, the admit card has not been issued yet, but it will be released soon on the official website of the Indian Navy. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website of the Indian Navy or they can download it from the link given below. The details regarding the exam date and venue are mentioned on your respective admit card. Candidates who have submitted their Indian Navy MR April 2022 batch application can download the Indian Navy MR admit card from the official website joinindiannavy.gov.in. Admit cards will be made available on the candidate’s login which can be downloaded and printed using valid login details.
Indian Navy has recently announced and invited online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Sailors for Matriculation Recruitment (MR)- April 2022 Batch. The total number of vacancies for these posts was 300 vacancies. Many interested and eligible candidates had applied online for these posts. The online application submission process for these posts was started on 29.10.2021 and the last date to apply for these posts was 02.11.2021. See other details below. All of you need to know that, only 1750 applicants are to be invited for written and PFT exams and shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (10th class). The PFT of the candidates who appeared in the written test will be done on the same day.
|Conducting Authority||Indian Navy|
|Examination||Indian Navy Sailor MR exam|
|Posts||Sailor MR (Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists)|
|Admit card availability||Available|
|Article||Admit card/ Hall Ticket|
|Mode of issue of admit card||Online|
Also CHeck UPBEd Admit Card 2022
|Online registration starts||29 October 2021|
|Last date of online registration||2 November 2021|
|Availability of admit card||24th November 2021|
|Date of examination||Check to admit card|
|Declaration of result||TBA|
Also Check RSMSSB VDO Hall Ticket 2022
- Candidates visit the official website of the Indian Navy www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
- Now find the “Download Admit Card” option.
- Now here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
- Login with Provisional ID and Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option Submit.
- Download and print the admit card for future reference.
|Section||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
|Science & Mathematics||25||25|
Also Check UPTET Hall Ticket 2022
- candidate’s name
- registration number.
- Serial Number.
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name
- father’s name
- candidate’s address
- Applicat’s photo
- candidate’s signature
- Exam date and day
- exam time
- Name of the exam center with full address
- Instructions to the candidates
- Aadhar Card / Printout of E-Aadhar
- Voter’s ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- College / School ID Card, etc.
- Candidates can access it online mode only.
- Indian Navy MR October Batch Admit Card is available now.
- Candidates have to download it from the official website by using the login credentials.
- No hard copy of the admit card will be sent to any candidate.
- The admit card will indicate the date, time, and venue of the exam center of the exam.
- They must download the admit card on time to avoid the last-minute haze.
- They must follow the important instructions given on the hall ticket regarding the examination.
- All the candidates have to present the admit card for verification at the exam center.
- Candidates failing to produce the valid admit card will not be allowed to write the exam.
- They must ensure that the Indian Navy Admit Card is not damaged and all the information is clearly visible.