HAL Recruitment – This is a good news for those aspirants who are seeking a Medical Jobs Notification. The Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Authority has announced a Recruitments advertisement for Specialist Doctors Post through the official website in April 2024. The Aspirant can send a copy of their education qualification documents, Application Form along with the photograph, signature at the Postal Address until May 2024. This article has information regard Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitments Notification through this article like Name of Department, Name of Post, Number of vacancies, Job Location, Last date of Application, the method of applying for an application form, official website link, etc.
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) was founded in 1940 as Hindustan Aircraft Limited, and it was renamed Hindustan Aeronautics Limited later that year. With its headquarters in Bangalore, India, this is an Aerospace and Defense company. Now, HAL is Asia’s biggest aviation company and works in a particularly anticipated organization, which is a pleasure for employees. HAL performs the duties of aviation planning, development of fly motors, planes, and so on. Recruit able candidates via the behaviors of each admission cycle!
HAL Recruitment 2024
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) has published an official notification for the recruitment of Diploma Technician post under the Apprentices Act, 1961. The applications are invited from qualified diploma technicians for apprenticeship training for the period of 1 year at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) in Bengaluru. HAL, Recently release employment notification in their official website for hiring interested and well job suited aspirants for the Posts Apprentice posts with total 85 Vacancies.
This is the official page for latest Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2024 notification updates. Find HAL Vacancy(Consultant, Diploma Apprentice, Engineering Apprentices , doctor, Cardiology Technician, Visiting Doctor, Security Guard, Fitter, Airframe Fitter etc.) Check Details HAL Vacancy 2024, Application Form, Eligibility, Post/Vacancy, Steps to Apply Online, Admit Card, Selection Process.
HAL Recruitment Overview
|Name of Organization
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
|Number of Vacancies
|Name of Post
|Visiting Consultants (Specialist Doctors) Post
|Starting Date of Application
|Last Date of Application
Vacancy of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Latest 2024
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Department has published vacancies of Specialist Doctor Post through an HAL Vacancy Notification. The aspirant wants to make a career, they can apply Hindustan Aeronautic Limited Vacancy Application Form through offline Mode. For this MBBS Jobs, the aspirant has possessed an MBBS and MD degree from any recognized university/College. The aspirant can check their Eligibility Criteria for Primary Teacher Recruitments Like Educational qualification, Age limit and other details as Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Postal Address, etc.
Check Also:- ANSC Bank Recruitment 2024
Eligibility Criteria of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Primary Teacher
|Name of Post
|Primary Teacher (English)
|B.A.(Eng) as the main subject, B.Ed with English as 1 of the teaching procedure. Aspirants should possess minimum two years experience in teaching English subject in CBSE/ICSE at Primary or Middle School level.
|Primary Teacher (Science)
|B.Sc with PCM/CBZ only, B.Ed with Science as one of the teaching procedure. Aspirants should possess two years experience in teaching Science subject in CBSE/ICSE at Primary or Middle School level.
|Primary Teacher (Maths)
|B.Sc.,(Math), B.Ed with Maths as one of the teaching procedure. Aspirants should possess two years experience in teaching Mathematics subject in CBSE/ICSE in
at Primary or Middle School level.
- The aspirants maximum age should be 40 Years as on first June 2024.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable to Reserve Categories aspirants as per Government of Norms and Rules.
Basic Payment of Primary Teacher Post : – Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs.4200/- per month
Check Also:- Goa Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2024
- For All General Category Aspirants Application fee–Rs.200/-
Selection Process of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
The Selection Process will be based on performance in the qualification experience and personal Interview talked by Hindustan Aeronautic Limited Department.
Check Also:- AOC Recruitment 2024
How to Apply Hindustan Aeronautic Limited Application Form?
- First of all the aspirants go to the official website of Hindustan Aeronautic Limited www.hal-india.com
- Press on website top “Career” button and latest portal will be open.
- Press on “Search Box” and type “HAL School” link.
- Now choose“ HAL New Public School, Central Township” link.
- Then press on notification pdf and the PDF will be open.
- The aspirant must read recruitment notification carefully.
- Then Press on 2nd“Application Form” link and Download Application form.
- Fill up all the updates regarding qualification and Attached documents.
- Check all their updates Application Form carefully.
- Application Fee will be deposited regard Demand Draft.
- Send all Document, Application Form of HAL Demand Draft on Postal Address.
The HAL Recruitment 2024 assessment will include a wide range of topics. The exam will consist of 120 minutes of Multiple Choice Questions. English, Reasoning, General Ability, and General Awareness are just a few of the topics that the candidate should prepare for. There are several symbols on each of the four parts. Over the given time period, the whole paper will include 150 questions.
HAL Exam Syllabus 2024
- Technical section: This area includes electrical and civil engineering, Electronic and Mechanicals. In case your basics are clear, you can easily qualify otherwise you might require more of a tough preparation to be eligible.
- The topics for Quantitative aptitude are: Profit & Loss, Ratio & Proportion, Simple & Compound Interest, Percentage, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Algebra, Averages, Time Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Geometry & Mensuration, Data Sufficiency, Logarithms, Progressions, Number Series, Mixtures & Allegations, Simplification, Number System, Heights and Distances.