Hajj Online Application Form 2022 : Hello Friend here in this page we bring all Updates for Hajj 2022 Like Official Site www.hajcommittee.gov.in, Get Full Packages Details , Important Dates, Guidelines & Selection List in 2022. so Check Below Details for Online Procedure to Apply for Hajj Online Registration, Application Form 2022, Date, and Official Notification on the official website.
Latest Update >>> जैसा कि आपको पता है की हज की ऐप्लिकेशन फ़ोरम की लास्ट डेट निकल चुकी है अब हज फ़ॉर्म भरना बंद कर दिए गए है। देश भर से हज 2022 का सफर करने वालों में आज़मीने हज जोश नहीं दिख रहा है. बताया जा रहा है कि इस साल आवेदनों की तादाद आठ साल में सबसे कम हुई है, जो की शायद कोरोना की वजह से हो सकती है।
Hajj Online Application Form 2022
- 1 Hajj Online Application Form 2022
- 2 Hajj 2022 Application Form
The online application process for Haj 2022 started on Saturday as Union Minister for Minority Affairs Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi announced that the pilgrims will have to deal with significant changes in view the coronavirus pandemic. The government has announced good news for Muslim society who are willing to go for Haj pilgrimage. It is the holiest place that every Muslim wants to visit at least once in their lifetime. Recently, the government has started an online process for citizens wishing to go for Haj pilgrimage. Under this, the government is welcoming Hajj 2022 Online Application Form from applicants. Muslim brothers wishing to apply for Haj pilgrimage and register can fill the Haj pilgrimage application form by visiting the official website.
Online applications will be accepted by 5 February 2022. However, in view of the ongoing coronavirus epidemic, strict rules and laws have been enacted for pilgrimage.
Haj pilgrimage 2022 Booking Online
|Organization name||Hajj Committee of India|
|Name of Ministry||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of India|
|Purpose||Hajj Yatra application for all Muslim and Islamic followers|
|application form Starting Date||November 2021 Expected|
|Last date of Application form||February 2022 Expected|
|Article Category||Application form |
|Registration fee||Rs 300 per registration|
|Official web site||www.hajcommittee.gov.in|
Check Also >>> Sarkari Result 2022
About Hajj Yatra
The Hajj offers pilgrims an opportunity to feel closer to God amid the Muslim. Muslims believe the Hajj retraces the footsteps of the Prophet Muhammad, as well as those of the prophets, Abraham and Ishmael, in the Bible.Muslims believe God stayed the hand of Abraham after commanding him to sacrifice his son, Ishmael. In the Christian and Jewish version of the story, Abraham is ordered to kill his other son, Isaac.
Hajj 2022 Application Form
The Haj Committee of India is set to start receiving through its website hajcommittee.gov.in from today i.e. November 07, 2020 the Hajj Application Form (HAF) of the pilgrims who are willing to embark on Hajj 2022 (Haj 1442 AH). Pilgrims from India performing Hajj 2022 should note that application form will be accepted online only, either directly or through State Haj Committees. The last date of application is Saturday, February 20th, 2022. Haj 2022 is scheduled for June-July 2022 and the entire pilgrimage process is being held in accordance with the necessary guidelines issued by the Saudi Arabia government and the Government of India in view of the pandemic.
The Haj 2022 process has been chalked out after deliberations among Ministry of Minority Affairs, Ministry of Health, Ministry of External Affairs, Ministry of Civil Aviation, Haj Committee of India, Indian Embassy in Saudi Arabia and India’s Consul General in Jeddah and other agencies keeping in view all aspects of the pandemic challenges.
Hajj Yatra Eligibility Criteria 2022
The applicants should fulfill some eligibility guidelines to apply on the official website.
- There is a restriction on the persons who have already visited the Haj in the previous years.
- The persons should be both physically and mentally fit to get eligible for Haj Yatra.
- Those persons suffering from long term illnesses and the ladies who are in the advanced stage of their pregnancy are not allowed.
- The persons should not have any ban on international travel or any criminal cases against them.
- The applicants should pay an application fee of 300 Rupees, which is non-refundable.
- Any Muslim can apply for the Haj Yatra Online on the official website.
Hajj 2022 Packages and Price
“Due to the international protocol for the pandemic and restrictions imposed on travel amid pandemic, the number of pilgrims allowed to travel for Haj 2022 will remain less than in the previous years. And the cost of haj too may increase from a minimum Rs 2,50,000 per pilgrim to approximately Rs 3, 75000,” said Haj Committee’s CEO Dr M A Khan.
Hajj Yatra Embarkation Point List
The embarkationg points for haj flights have been reduced to 10.Earlier, there were 21 Haj embarkation points across the country. For Haj 2022, the 10 embarkation points are- Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Cochin, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai and Srinagar.
- Ahmedabad embarkation point will cover entire Gujarat;
- Bengaluru will cover entire Karnataka;
- Cochin (Kerala, Lakshadweep, Puducherry, Tamil Nadu, Andaman & Nicobar)
- Delhi (Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, western districts of Uttar Pradesh)
- Guwahati (Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Sikkim, Nagaland)
- Kolkata (West Bengal, Odisha, Tripura, Jharkhand, Bihar)
- Lucknow (all parts of Uttar Pradesh except western parts)
- Mumbai (Maharashtra, Goa, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli)
- Srinagar embarkation point will cover Jammu-Kashmir, Leh-Ladakh-Kargil.
Documents required for Hajj application form 2022
- Applicant photo
- Mobile number
- E mail ID
- Registration fee
- The identity card of the applicant should also be submitted at the time of application.
- First and last page photo copy of passbook
- Bank passbook or a cancellation check.
HAJ 2022 Important Dates
|HAJ Application Form 2022 Start Date||November 2021|
|Closing date of application form||Feb 2022|
|submission of Medical certificate||Feb 2022|
|Deposit Rs 1.5 lakhs of the first installment||March 2022|
|depositing Money Last date||April 2022|
|First Flight starting Date||June 2022|
|Last flight Departure on||July 2022|
|Return Flight Date||August 2022|
How to apply for Haj 2022 Application form Online?
Step by Step Procedure for Hajj Online Registration Application Form, Date, and Notification 2022 hajcommittee.gov.in
- First Click on to apply for Hajj 2022: hajcommittee.gov.in.
- Now Click on “HAJ FORM” and select “Apply’’.
- Click on ” New User Registration” on right side of the page.
- Enter your Mobile Number, Email Id, Name, Password, State and District.
- Enter the Security Code as you see in the box.
- Click on the checkbox to confirm all the details are filled correctly.
- Click on the green button “Submit Details” .
- On successful submission of registration details, a system generated OTP (One Time Password) will be sent to Mobile Number provided in the registration form.
- For Activate user-id by entering OTP number and click on ‘’SUBMIT’’ button.
- On successful submission of OTP, a confirmation message will appear on screen.
- Now You can Login Via your User ID.
- Enter registered Mobile number and password for filling online HAF.
- After logging in, Now You can fill the information . Please Fill all The Details carefully and after that, after Pay Your application fees in the final, submit your Hajj application form.
- First Click on to apply for Hajj 2022: hajcommittee.gov.in.
In the final steps of Haj 2022 Application form, pilgrims need to upload Photograph, Passport first and last pages, Bank Pay-in Slip and Address Proof.
After uploading documents of all pilgrims, the Payment Details screen will appear. Select payment option “Offline Payment” if processing fees paid in Bank. Else select “Online Payment”.
“Applicants can fill in their applications themselves, through Cyber Cafes, Haji Suvidha Kendras and State Haj Committee office as per their convenience”, the Haj Committee of India said in Haj 2022 announcement.
Please note all field marked as * are compulsory.
The Haj Committee, along with starting Haj application from today, has also published Haj 1442H (Haj 2022) Action Plan giving entire schedule of the annual pilgrimage.
Hajj 2022 Qurrah Dates
A total of 200,000 pilgrims will perform Hajj – the holy journey to Makkah, from India. Part of this number go to Hajj through Private Tour Operators and rest go through Haj Committee of India.
Since people applying through Haj Committee of India exceed the Haj Quota, Haj Committee of India conducts Qurrah or Haj Draw of lots to prepare the final list. Haj quota is allotted based on the population of Muslims in various states of the country.
The Qurrah i.e. compuetrised draw by different State Haj Committees will be tentaviley held in January 2022. The last date to submit Advance Haj Amount has been fixed as March 01, 2022.
The pilgrims will also be vaccinated on May 15-16, 2022 at the vaccine camp. It is to be noted that Hajj 2022 will be held under special arrangement because of Covid 19.
|Hajj 2022 Application Form link||Click here|
|Online Form Date Revised Notice||Click here|
|Approximate Estimated Cost for Hajj 2022||Click here|
|Hajj 2022 Apply Online Process||Click here|
|Hajj 2022 Guidelines||Hindi | English | Urdu|
|Medical Certificate||Available Soon|
|Cancellation Request Form||Available Soon|
|Pay-In-Slip for Hajj 2022 Application Form||SBI | Union Bank|
|Hajj 2022 E-Payment & Payment Receipt||Click here|
|Terms & Conditions for E-Payment||Click here|
Hajj Yatra 2022 FAQ’s
Is there any option for the persons from other religions to apply for the Haj Yatra?
The Haj Yatra Online Registration is dedicated only for the Muslims in the country.
What is the application fee for applying the Online Application for Haj Yatra on the Haj Committee Official Website?
The applicants should pay a registration fee of Rupees 300 to apply and register for the Haj Yatra Online.
What is the last date for the application of the Haj yatra on the official website?
The last date for the submissions of online applications is on 20th February 2022.
Do I need to submit by post / by hand Filled Haj application Form and attachments?
Applicant will submit HAF filled through online system along-with uploaded documents. Printed HAF and documents will not be submitted to State/UT Haj Committees at this stage. If applicant only submits online HAF and could not upload the documents then applicants should take printout of filled HAF and submit to respective State /UT Haj Committee with documents.
When will the result of selection (Qurrah) be declared?
The results of Qurrah Provisional selection will be declared tentatively in January, 2022, however the applicant advised to check the website regularly for any updates/changes. All the selected pilgrims will be informed through SMS on their registered Mobile No.
What are the helpline number for Haj 2022?
Yes, you may call helpline services (Haji Information Centre) on 022-22107070 (From 8 am to 8.00 pm Monday to Saturday) or email at email@example.com on all working days.
Check also on this site
This post was last modified on October 5, 2021 9:29 am