RSMSSB APRO Syllabus 2021/2022 PDF is essential for the applicants registered at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO) Posts. Candidates who want to score good marks in the exam must be perfect in all the subjects given in the RSMSSB APRO Exam Pattern 2022. To prepare for the exam, candidates need the syllabus pdf given by the officials. So below this page, we have gathered the official Rajasthan APRO Syllabus 2022 PDF and uploaded it at the end of this page. According to the marking scheme in the given subjects and exam pattern, you should prepare for the exam. The questions in the exam come only from the topics given in the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer Syllabus 2022.
Rajasthan APRO Exam Syllabus
So, save the syllabus immediately and try to cover all the topics given in it, within the available time. Focus on the complete RSMSSB APRO Exam Syllabus 2022 then only you will have the scope to score the highest marks. RSMSSB APRO Syllabus 2022 is available on this page. Those who want to get the desired marks in the examination can reach here and download the syllabus. Now start your exam preparation as you have to learn all the topics specified in the Rajasthan APRO Syllabus 2022 PDF. Before going to the exam, make sure that you have revised all the topics again and be able to answer the questions asked anywhere and in any subject. So plan your preparation according to the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer Syllabus 2022.
While planning the exam preparation, carefully observe the details given in the exam pattern. All necessary information like marks allotment, the subject name will be given only in RSMSSB APRO Exam Pattern 2022. The syllabus of the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer covers all the major subjects. Here we are providing the latest syllabus for RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer Exam. Raj Assistant Public Relations Officer 2022 Exam Syllabus consists of multiple-choice questions. You can download the syllabus in a PDF file. We are providing the Rajasthan Assistant Public Relations Officer Syllabus Exam PDF file. Download this PDF file from the given link.
RSMSSB APRO Exam 2022 – Highlights
|Name Of The Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate Ministerial & Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
Rajasthan Assistant Public Relation Officer 2022 Exam Syllabus Download PDF
It is an opportunity for all those eligible applicants who are waiting for RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer 2022 Recruitment. Now interested and eligible applicants can apply online application form on the official site. RSMSSB is for the Assistant Public Relations Officer Ajmer Rajasthan students. You can check the latest RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer Recruitment details from our website. The recruitment process of the RSMSSB Assistant Public Relations Officer consists of a written test.
Also Check SSC GD Constable Syllabus 2022
RSMSSB Assistant Public Relation Officer Exam Pattern 2022
|Objective Type Paper
(Exam Topics are given in below official Syllabus pdf)
|Maximum Marks||No Of Questions||Time Duration|
- RSMSSB APRO Exam will be of 100 marks
- The total number of questions is 120. Is
- 02hours is the time duration
- All questions carry equal marks
- There will be a negative marking for each wrong answer
RSMSSB APRO Syllabus PDF 2022
Also Check Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus
- General Awareness about Rajasthan.
- Various Developmental Schemes of Rajasthan Government
- Salient Features of Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights and Duties, Parliament and State Legislatures
- and Council, Rural Development and Panchayati Raj.
- Right to Education, MGNREGA.
- News Concept, News Values, Essentials for News Writing, News Story Structure, Inverted Pyramid, Different Types
- Feature – Concept, and Meaning, Featured Article, Success Story, Feature Syndicate.
- Photojournalism, photo selection and editing, caption writing.
- Characteristics of different media – traditional, print, electronic, and new media and their role in public awareness.
- Historical Development of Journalism in Rajasthan, General Principles of Writing for Electronic Media, News Portals,
- Blog, Definition, and Characteristics of Online Media, Interactivity and New Media.
- Important Laws related to Media – Law of Defamation, Press and Book Registration Act, Copyright Act, Press Council Act, RTI.
- Concept, Objectives, Elements, Tools, and Functions of Public Relations, Publicity, Publicity, Advertising, Structure
- and functioning of Public Relations Departments of State Government, Media Planning, PR in Crisis Management.
- Organizing press conferences and tours, press briefings, VVIP visits, preparation of PR campaigns.
- Proficiency in Hindi and English language including translation from English to Hindi and from Hindi to English
Official Website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in