Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Syllabus 2022 is available on this web page in online mode along with the exam patterns in PDF format. Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus Those candidates who want to make their career in the Teaching field and want to apply Computer Teacher Bharti Form can check and download their Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern through this web page. As we know that the official notification of Computer Teacher Jobs in Rajasthan has been released.
A huge number of candidates have applied for the online application form for the posts. Now the board is planning to conduct the written test for all those candidates. Here we are attaching Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus 2022 along with the latest exam pattern for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd classes.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus 2022
- 1 Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus 2022
- 2 Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates should check the complete study material here from below and start preparing for the exam as soon as possible. Most of the candidates are ready for the exam preparation but they don’t know how much they study and which subject to prepare well. So here we are coming with the Latest Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Syllabus 2022 as released by the official. So go to the bottom of the page and collect the detailed information here for better performance in this exam. Recently Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has released the recruitment notification for various Computer Teacher posts.
There is a total of 10453 posts. A huge number of candidates have applied for the Rajasthan Computer Teacher Vacancy Application Form before the last date. So, all the aspirants need the Computer Teacher Exam Syllabus in Hindi for a very long time to start the exam preparation. With the help of the Exam Syllabus candidates regularly start preparation step by step. Along with the Syllabus or Exam Pattern, candidates face problems related to the syllabus like what to prepare and how to prepare. So here we provide a complete computer teacher complete syllabus that you can follow.
RPSC Computer Teacher Exam 2022 – Overview
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Name of Exam||Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam 2022|
|Total No. of Jobs||14601 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Computer Teacher 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Grade Post|
|Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Status of Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus 2022||Available Here|
Also Check SSC CGL Syllabus 2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Computer Teacher Bharti 2022 & Exam Date
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment Syllabus 2022 has been released Rajasthan Computer Teacher will be recruited for 9862 posts of Basic Computer Instructor and 593 Senior Computer posts for which Rajasthan Staff Selection Board will issue notification Rajasthan Computer Teacher Bharti Syllabus 2022 already issued. For this, Basic Computer Instructor will be done at the center level at the district level while Senior Junior Instructor will be done at the division level. The complete syllabus of Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment is given below.
The questions that will be asked under Rajasthan Computer Teacher Recruitment Recruitment Syllabus 1st Paper will be given a maximum time of 2 hours and will be of 100 marks, 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer, under this Rajasthan Culture, Logical Reasoning, General Mental Ability, Basic Questions related to Numerical will be asked.
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Exam Pattern 2022
RPSC Computer Teacher 1st Exam Pattern
|General Science and Current Affairs of Rajasthan.
General Aptitude includes the following topics:-
(i) Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability
(ii) General Mental Ability
(iii) Decision Making and Problem Solving
(iv) Basic Numeracy – Numbers and their Relations, Orders of Magnitude etc. (10th level)
(v) Data Interpretation – Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency etc. (10th level)
Also Check UGC NET Syllabus 2022
RPSC Computer Teacher 2022 Paper 2nd Exam Pattern:
(B) Mental Ability: Decision making and Problem-solving. Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, and Analytical Ability, Major developments in the field of Information Technology.
(C) Data Interpretation – Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data sufficiency, etc. (10th level)
(D) Fundamentals of Computer: Number system, arithmetic operations, introduction to various categories of computer language, functional details of Input and Output devices.
(E) Programming Fundamentals: C, C++, Java, Dot Net, Artificial Intelligence
(F) Machine learning, Python, and Blockchain
(G) Basic Numeracy – Numbers and their relations, Orders of Magnitude, etc. (10th level)
Rajasthan Computer Teacher Syllabus 2022
Rajasthan Computer Teacher 1st paper Syllabus
A. (i) Art & Culture, History, Geography, General Science and Current Affairs of Rajasthan.
(ii) General Ability in include following point :
A. Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
B. Decision Making and Problem Solving.
C. General Mental Ability.
D. Basic Numeracy – Numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class X level)
E. Data Interpretation – Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency, etc. (Class X level)
Also Check Karnataka Police Constable Syllabus 2022
RPSC Computer Teacher 2nd Paper Syllabus
- Mental Ability: Decision making and Problem-solving. Data Interpretation, Data Sufficiency, Logical Reasoning, and Analytical Ability, Major developments in the field of Information Technology.
- Basic numeracy: numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc. (Class X level)
- Data Interpretation: charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. (Class X level)
- Fundamentals of Computer: Number system, arithmetic operations, introduction to various categories of computer language. functional details of Input and Output devices.
- Programming Fundamentals: C, C++, Java, Dot Net, Artificial Intelligence (Al), Machine learning. Python and BlockChain. programming, data types (Built-in and user-defined), Scope of variables, precedence of operators, control flow, functions, arrays pointers, structures and unions, enumerated data-types and file handling, command-line arguments.
- Object-Oriented Programming using C++ and JAVA: Objects and classes. Inheritance, polymorphism. event and exceptions handling, files, and streams.
- Data structures and Algorithms: Abstract data types, Arrays as data structures, linked list v/s array for storage, stack and stack operations, queues, binary trees, binary search trees, graphs, and their representations, sorting and searching, symbol table.
- Algorithms: Tree traversals. Branch and bound and greedy methods, the complexity of algorithms.
- Digital Logic Systems: Boolean expressions, K-maps. TTL and CMOS logic families, combinational logic design using halt full adders, Sub tractors, and multiplexer, synchronous sequential system design
- Computer Organization and Architecture: Von-Neumann architecture of computers. Registers and micro-operations, control logic. processor addressing and bus organization. Processor input/output and DMA. Memory organization and cache coherence.
- Operating Systems: CPU scheduling. Deadlocks, Memory management, file systems, disk scheduling. Concept of Client-server architecture in distributed environment and RPC. Process, threads, and their synchronization Real-Time OS: clock synchronization and task scheduling. System initialization, booting, and handling user accounts. Backup and restore, Bourne shell programming for Linux.
- Database Management System: E-R models, Relational algebra, calculus, and databases. Integrity constraints. triggers, normalization, and indexing. Transaction processing, concurrency control, and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
- Software Engineering: Phases of System Development Life Cycle System modeling. Software requirement specifications and DFDs. Introduction to software testing, software project management.
- Data and computer networks: Evolution of Networking. Data Communication terminologies, Transmission media. Network devices. TCP/IP & OSI/ISO reference models, functions of different layers, characteristics of physical media, multiplexing in the physical layer, medium access protocols, introduction to 802.3, 802.4, 802.5, 802.11 LAN technologies, IP protocol including routing and congestion control. TCP and UDP, DNS.
- Network Security: Groups, rings and fields infinite space, Euler and Fermat’s theorem, primality testing, security services and mechanisms, symmetric and asymmetric encryption including DES, AES, IDEA, RSA algorithms, key management in symmetric and asymmetric encryption, message authentication, and hashing, email security, viruses, and trusted systems, Networking (LAN&WAN), Security, Ethical Hacking.
- Basics of communication: Channel capacity, attenuation, communication impairments, propagation of EM waves through free space (excluding free space models). PCM and delta modulation, WDM, a brief introduction to GSM and CDMA-based communication systems.
Official Website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in