Air India SBI Signature Card- The Air India SBI Signature credit card is intended for frequent domestic and international travel. By offering accelerated reward points on flight bookings, access to domestic lounges, Priority Pass membership, and other perks, this card makes travel rewarding. The credit card’s additional information can be found below. On the off chance that you are a regular customer, welcome on board an excursion of remunerating encounters with Air India SBI Mark Card.
The card is made just for people who love to travel, whether for personal or professional reasons. Together with Air India, SBI guarantees a trip that will live long in the memory. It accompanies a large group of venturing out highlights and advantages to browse and ensures that you have a charming encounter to impart to your buddies. This travel credit card caters to the needs of customers, whether it’s by providing access to airport lounges, free membership to Air India, or unlimited rewards.
Air India SBI Signature Card
The Air India SBI Signature Credit Card and the Air India SBI Platinum Credit Card are the two co-branded credit cards offered by SBI Card. The Signature option is more expensive than the other one and costs Rs more to join. 4,999 per year, but provides better rewards in the form of bonus privileges and reward points.
You can earn 4 reward points for every Rs when you use the Air India SBI Signature Credit Card. 100 and accelerated reward points for spending money with Air India (more information below). It also provides complimentary membership to the Priority Pass lounge access program and two complimentary quarterly visits to domestic airport lounges because it is a travel credit card. Continue reading to learn more in depth about this credit card.
Air India SBI Signature Card Details
|Article for||Air India SBI Signature Card|
|Air India SBI Signature Card||Click Here|
|Official website||Click here|
About State Bank of India
India’s largest provider of financial services is State Bank of India. Mumbai is where the company’s headquarters are. Through its various branches and outlets, joint ventures, subsidiaries, and associate companies, SBI provides a wide range of products and services to individuals, commercial businesses, large corporations, public bodies, and institutional customers. For frequent Air India travelers, the Air India SBI Signature credit card provides numerous benefits and offers. It makes sure that you get the most out of the card every time you use it. This card is custom-made to address the issues of regular Air India voyagers.
The SBI is also a major lender to governments and organizations in the country, providing funding for projects and programs. In addition to traditional banking services, SBI offers a wide range of products and services to meet the needs of its customers. These include insurance products such as life insurance, health insurance, and accident insurance; investment products such as mutual funds and wealth management; and financial planning services. SBI provides these products and services through its branches throughout the country.
The SBI was founded by veteran British officers who saw the need for a national bank in the newly formed nation of India. It was modeled after similar banks found in other countries at the time. Over time, the SBI evolved into a modern financial institution that serves millions of customers across India. It continues to be an important part of the Indian economy and a source of stability and security for its citizens.
Key Highlights of the Air India SBI Signature Card
The Air India SBI Signature Card comes with a host of travel benefits, including discounts on domestic and international flights, hotel rooms, and car rentals. Cardholders can use their card at participating airports, hotels, and car rental agencies and receive up to 10% off the total cost of their purchases.- The Air India SBI Signature Card has a cashback rewards program that allows cardholders to earn cash back on every purchase they make using the card.- With the Air India SBI Signature Card, online transactions are protected with security features such as two-factor authentication and virus protection.
- When you pay the card’s joining fee, you will receive 20,000 reward points as a welcome gift.
- Get Rs. 1 lakh in liability coverage for your lost card.
- Make the most of EMI’s balance transfer feature to save money and pay your bills on time.
- You can order railway tickets with the card and have them delivered to your house.
- Get up to 1 lakh reward focuses on a yearly premise.
- Enjoy access to more than 600 international airport lounges with the Priority Pass Program.
- After a year, you can get 5,000 points for paying your renewal fee.
Features and Benefits of the Air India Signature Credit Card
The Air India Signature Card is a credit card issued by The Bank of India (BOI) that offers great features and benefits for its members. The card allows you to earn miles and points on all your purchases, and it comes with amazing travel benefits like trip cancellation insurance, baggage insurance, and flight delays compensation. With the Air India Signature Card, you can also enjoy an annual fee waiver, which means you can enjoy the card without paying any fees. Overall, the Air India Signature Card is a great choice for anyone looking to earn miles and get valuable travel benefits.
|Travel Benefits||Enjoy complimentary access to over 600 Airport Luxury Lounges with the Priority Pass Program.
Utilize the free Visa Lounge Access Program to receive two complimentary quarterly visits to domestic airport lounges.
|Fuel Benefits||At all gas stations, purchases valued between Rs. 500 and Rs. 4,000 will not be subject to a fuel surcharge of one percent.
With the credit card, you can get a maximum waiver of Rs. 250 per month.
|Bill Pay Benefits||Utilize the credit card’s Easy Bill Pay feature to pay your utility bills, including insurance, telephone, and electricity.|
|EMI Benefits||Flexipay allows you to convert credit card purchases worth more than Rs.2,500 into EMIs within 30 days.|
|Railway Booking Benefits||Book your railway tickets with this credit card and get them delivered to your home.|
|Reward Point Benefits||
|Emergency Card Replacement||State Bank of India likewise gives the advantage of card supplanting anyplace on the planet with a day in and day out helpline.|
Air India SBI Signature Card Limit
The State Bank of India is free to set this credit card’s limit. The applicant’s credit score, credit history, and the applicant’s ability to repay past and ongoing debts all play a role in determining the bank’s credit limit. Air India and SBI Signature Cards are two of the most popular credit cards in India. The Air India SBI Signature Card is a credit card issued by Air India Bank, which offers great benefits and perks to its cardholders.
The cardholders can use the card for making purchases, paying bills, and transferring funds between accounts. The card has a minimum monthly payment amount that must be met in order for the account to remain active. This is usually around INR 500 but can vary depending on the type of cardholder’s financial situation. The card also offers various perks, such as frequent flyer miles, airport lounge access, and travel insurance.
Latest offer Benefits of the Air India SBI Signature Card
The Air India SBI Signature Card is a credit card issued by the state-owned Indian bank, the SBI. It offers many benefits for its cardholders. One of these is the ability to earn points for spending on the card and redeeming them for flights, hotels, and other travel-related expenses. These points can be redeemed at a value of up to 1% of the total amount spent each month. This provides cardholders with a way to save money while enjoying the benefits of air travel.
The Air India SBI Signature Card also offers cashback rewards for certain purchases, including gas and grocery stores. Additionally, it has an annual fee but one that can be waived if you spend a certain amount or make a minimum monthly purchase. Overall, the Air India SBI Signature Card is a great option for those looking for a credit card that offers a variety of benefits and opportunities to earn rewards.
Travel and Hotel Offers
- On ixigo.com, you can book domestic flights and receive cashback of up to Rs. 600.
- When you make a minimum purchase of Rs.18,000 on ixigo.com, you can take advantage of a cashback offer of Rs.2,400 on international flight reservations.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on domestic and international flight reservations.
- Make the most of your card by taking advantage of MakeMyTrip’s hotel booking discounts.
- On EaseMyTrip, you can get a discount of Rs. 1,000 off of booking flights.
- On EaseMyTrip, you can book both domestic and international hotel reservations with a flat discount of 20%.
- Save Rs. 100 on bus reservations when you use your credit card.
- You can get a lot of deals when you book your travels on Travelxp with a credit card.
- On Cleartrip, you can pay for your travel reservations using EMIs and select from a variety of tenure options.
- On Goibibo, goindigo.in, and Emirates, opt for EMI payments to get the most out of your travel bookings.
- When you book your trip through Yatra.com, you can select from a wide range of EMI payment terms.
- Partake in a markdown of Rs.200 on your end of the week buys at Grofers with your charge card.
- Take advantage of a 7.5% cashback offer when you make purchases at LG stores.
- Get a cashback of 5% on cell phone buys at Vivo shipper outlets or online stores.
- Get up to a 3,000 rupee discount on RentoMojo purchases.
- On Myntra.com, you can take advantage of the EMI payment method for a wide range of products.
- Use EMI to make purchases at Shoppers Stop and HomeTown Stores.
- Every Monday and Tuesday, Zomato offers discounts of up to 20%.
- Get up to a 15% markdown on in excess of 1,000 eateries under the ‘Blissful Feasting System’.
Click Also- How to apply for HSBC Platinum Credit Card?
Reward Point Benefits of the Air India SBI Signature credit card
- Make the most of your free membership in the Frequent Flyer program offered by Air India.
- Receive four reward points for each Rs. 100 spent.
- Utilize the Air India website or mobile app to earn up to 30 reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on tickets.
- When you book tickets for other people to fly with Air India, you earn 10 points.
How to redeem reward points?
Reward points are a great way to get discounts on products or services. You can earn reward points by taking part in activities such as shopping, dining, and travel. These points can then be redeemed for discounts on future purchases. So it’s like getting paid to try new things. One thing to keep in mind is that the amount of reward points you earn can also vary depending on the activity you’re doing. For instance, if you spend a lot at a particular store, you may earn more points than someone who buys small items at the same store.
That’s because the retailer takes into account how much value they provide when deciding how many point they’ll give you. So it’s important to do your research and find out what types of activities are worth spending time and money on. You can reclaim your prize focuses through net banking, telephone banking as well as by reaching the SBI Visa client care. Here are the steps which you need to follow to redeem your points through net banking:
- Access your SBI credit card net banking account by logging in.
- Select the “redeem rewards” option.
- Your total reward points will then appear on the left side of the page.
- Pick a reward category.
- Add the city where you at present reside.
- After adding the quantity of your reward, click “add to cart.”
- After accepting the terms and conditions, select the “place order” option.
Check Also- LifeStyle Credit Cards Benefits
Fees and Charges of the Air India SBI Signature Card
The fees and charges associated with the Air India Signature SBI Card can be divided into three main categories: annual fee, balance transfer fee, and cash advance fee. The annual fee is charged upon application submission. It is typically between $50-500 depending on the cardholder’s spending profile. The balance transfer fee is charged when a cardholder transfers or converts existing credit or debit balances from another financial institution to their Air India Signature SBI Card account.
Fees and Charges of the Air India SBI Signature Card
|Type of charges||Amount|
|Annual fee||Rs.4,999 per annum (from 2nd year onwards)|
|Add-on card fee||Nil|
|Cash advance charges||
|Interest rate||Up to 3.35% per month|
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs.99. Nil for redemption on Air India Miles|
|Cash payment fee||Rs.100|
|Statement Retrieval fee||Rs.100 per statement (more than 2 months old)|
|Late payment fee||
|Payment dishonor fee||2% of the payment amount (minimum of Rs.450|
|Card replacement charge||India – Rs.100, Abroad – Nil.|
|Cheque payment fee||Rs.100 (For cheque payments up to Rs.10,000)|
|Over limit charges||2.5% of the amount (minimum of Rs.500)|
|Foreign currency transaction fee||3.5% of the transaction amount|
Check Also- How to apply for SBI Simply SAVE Credit Card?
Eligibility for Air India SBI Signature Card
Air India SBI Signature Card is a credit card issued by the State Bank of India (SBI) that allows its cardholders to enjoy various benefits and privileges. Eligibility for Air India SBI Signature Card depends on several factors, such as whether the cardholder has an existing bank account with SBI, whether the individual has an active salary or income, and so on. However, individuals can apply for Air India SBI Signature Card if they meet the minimum eligibility requirements set by SBI.
- You must be a citizen of India.
- The primary cardholder must be over the age of 18 to use the card.
- The applicant’s credit score must be high.
Documents required for the Air India SBI Signature Card
- The most recent salary slips, IT returns, and a copy of Form 16 will serve as evidence of income.
- Document proving one’s age, such as a passport or Aadhaar card.
- Identity documentation, such as a PAN card, driving license, or Aadhaar card, among others.
- complete application form
- a duplicate of Form 60
- Address evidence, such as a passport or Aadhaar card
- Photographs in the color of a passport.
Check Also- How to Close HDFC Credit Card 2023
How to apply for Air India SBI Signature Card Online?
Air India Signature Card is a credit card issued by Air India. It is intended for use by individuals who have an affinity for the airline or travel industry. The card offers a variety of benefits and features, including a lounge membership, discounts on flights, and the ability to use the card at Air India airports.
To apply for the Air India Signature Card online, all you need to do is fill in an application form and submit it through the website. You will then receive a confirmation email containing information about your application. Once approved, you will receive your card within a few days. You can apply for this card from the site of the Territory of Bank of India. On the other hand, the website also lets you apply for the credit card.
- Select the “Check Eligibility” option to see if you qualify for the credit card.
- Complete the information request form on the portal.
- You will be required to upload a list of documents, depending on the requirements.
- When you are done, select “Submit.”