YSR Bima Scheme Apply Online: When someone loses a family member to an accident or malady is wounding. Although, it is more inspiring if the member happens to be the sole wage-earner. The majority of families vanish into poverty as they cannot manage basic needs. The State government of Andhra Pradesh is under the management of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. They have expanded a new insurance scheme for all families of the country who belongs to below poverty line categories. For more details, you may visit the official website as shown in the below section.
YSR Bima Scheme
- 1 YSR Bima Scheme
- 2 YSR Bima Status
The registered untidy workers will be registered as members under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY) and under the State Accident Death and Disability Scheme. It will also be managed with the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY). The registered untidy workers shall get the many advantages. Rs.30,000/- for 51-60 years (natural death), Rs.2 lakh for 18-50 years, Rs.5 lakh for accidental death and total handicapped human being, and Rs.2.50 lakh for partial disability for 18-70 years. The mode of the application for this scheme is totally online. You may also grab further information related to the application procedure of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Bima Yojana in detail.
The dislocated worker shall create an application to the Commissioner of Labour and enhance an undertaking stating that he or she is a dislocated worker. The registered untidy workers will register as members under Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY). They can also register as members under the State Accident Death and Disability Scheme. Under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), the registered untidy workers. Thus, YSR Bima Yojana is a very great scheme for the untidy workers of the country. If you are interested to apply for this scheme, then you may follow the instructions provided in the last section of the article.
YSR Bima Yojana – Highlights
|Name of Scheme||YSR Bheema Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||People of Andhra Pradesh|
|Aim||To offer insurance cover|
|Premium amount||Rs 15/- per annum|
Also Check DESH STACK e-Portal
- The candidate should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates should be the white ration card holder
Documents To Be Needed At YSR Bheema Registration 2022
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
- Mobile number
Also Check ePunjabSchool login
YSR Bima Status
Death and handicapping are pretty critical matters to allocate with as a family. It touches the sorrowful family spiritually and financially. The Andhra Pradesh government announced the scheme to control the poverty that appears once the head of the family dies or cannot w ork. The insurance assists financially and allays the recovery from the trial. To collect the details related to YSR Bima Yojana 2022, then you may read the below section.
The scheme assists cover the financial reduction caused by death or disability. In the below table, you may get the details about the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Bima Scheme. You may read the details related to the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Bima Yojana 2022 Application Submission Methodology with the help of the below section of the article.
Also Check Aikyashree Scholarship
What Is YSR Bima Scheme Registration Procedure?
- To apply for YSR Bima Scheme the beneficiaries are not needed to do any type of registration.
- The volunteers will do surveys through various campaigns.
- Verify the white ration cardholders.
- Thereafter, the information grabbed from the survey will be checked by the secretary of welfare and the beneficiaries will be chosen.
- After that, the selected beneficiaries will be asked to open a bank account involving the nominee.
- The beneficiary will have to pay a premium of Rs 15 per year.
How To Do YSR Bheema Scheme 2022 Login?
- You should have to visit the official website of the YSR Bima Yojana.
- After that, you should have to press the login option as available on the main page of the official website.
- Then the login page will get appeared in front of you.
- Fill up the login details on the login page.
- Click on the login button.
- Now, you will get logged in for the ysr bheema yojana portal.
Also Check Karnataka Driver Scheme
Who Are Nominee Of YSR Bhima Scheme?
The following people may be nominees under the YSR Bima scheme 2022:
- 21-year-old son
- Unmarried daughter
- Widowed daughter
- Wife of the beneficiary
- Dependent parents
- Widowed daughter in law or her children
Advantages And Features
- Through the YSR Boma scheme approximately 1.14 crore, the people of Andhra Pradesh will have profited.
- To the successful registration of this scheme, a budget of Rs 510 crores has been fixed by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Under the scheme insurance cover from Rs, 1.5 lakh to Rs 5 lakh will be submitted into the bank account of the beneficiary’s family member (nominee).
- If the beneficiary dies then the cover amount of the insurance will offer to the nominee.
- YSR Bima scheme is a category of Insurance Scheme that provides security and safety on the accident to families of Poor and untidy workers.
Also Check UP Kisan Karj Mafi List
How To Check YSR Bima Yojana Application Status 2022?
- You should have to visit the YSR Bheema Scheme Official Website.
- Click on the Application Status option on the home page.
- Provide the information correctly and get the application status in a few seconds.
Important Links: YSR Bima Scheme 2022 Official Website: Click Here