UPSC CDS 2 Result:- After conducting written examinations, the Union Public Service Commission will now invite qualified candidates to an interview for CDS recruitment. The UPSC CDS 2 Result successful candidates will then be sent to the IMA in Dehradun, the INA in Goa, the AFA in Hyderabad and the OTA in Chennai.
UPSC is responsible for organizing the examination, recruiting candidates for the academies and publishing the UPSC CDS 2 Result 2023. According to the most recent information, the UPSC CDS 2 Result will be made available on upsc.gov.in in September 2023. The application process for this exam began in May 2023 and the application deadline was June 2023. If you continue to visit this page, you will soon receive the direct link to the UPSC CDS 2 Result 2023.
UPSC CDS 2 Result 2023
As a result of the exam’s successful completion, the Union Public Service Commission has published the UPSC CDS 2 Result 2023 on its official website. UPSC CDS 2 Result contains a list of candidates who will qualify for the September 2023 exam with a minimum score or higher. The Service Selection Board of the Ministry of Defense then time table a personal interview with the Students who have been chosen.
A personal interview, document verification and medical examinations are the next steps in the selection process for the 339 applicants for this position UPSC CDS 2 Result. Candidates who successfully complete this selection procedure are admitted to their respective defense academies for further instruction.
UPSC CDS 2 Result 2023 Details
|Name of the Exam||Combined Defence Services Examination II|
|Commission Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Date of exam||September 2023|
|Result Release Date||September 2023|
Check Also:- BPSC 68th Result
About UPSC CDS 2
UPSC CDS 2 is a highly sought-after exam for those aspiring to join the Indian Armed Forces. The exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice a year, and it is designed to recruit eligible candidates for the Indian Military Academy, the Indian Naval Academy, the Air Force Academy, and the Officers’ Training Academy.
About Union Public Service Commission
It is important to prepare well for the exam by studying the syllabus thoroughly and practicing previous year’s question papers. With the right preparation and dedication, UPSC CDS 2 can lead to a highly rewarding career in the Indian Armed Forces. As a result, Sir Ross Barker served as chairman of the first Public Service Commission, which was established on October 1, 1926.
UPSC Freedom Movement
The leaders of the freedom movement consistently emphasized the fact that the Public Service Commission was only given a limited advisory role. As a result, the Government of India Act of 1935 established a Federal Public Service Commission. After independence, the Union Public Service Commission replaced the Federal Public Service Commission. On January 26, 1950, it was granted constitutional status under the Indian Constitution.
Official Announcement Of UPSC CDS 2 Exam Result 2023
Candidates who appeared for the UPSC CDS 2 Result exam are eagerly waiting for the results to be announced. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will release the CDS 2 result on its official website in the coming days.
Exams Passing Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the exam vary depending on the post applied for, but in general, candidates must be Indian citizens and meet certain age and education requirements. The exam consists of a written test followed by an interview and medical examination for candidates who clear the written test.
UPSC CDS 2 Declared Results
The UPSC CDS 2 result has been declared on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission. Applicants who appeared for the exam can now check their results by visiting the UPSC CDS 2 Result website and entering their roll number.
Future Reference For Exams Preparation
The result will display the candidate’s marks and whether they have cleared the exam. Applicants are advised to download their result for future reference. If a candidate has cleared the exam, they will be required to appear for the SSB interview, the dates for which will be announced later. We understand that the UPSC CDS 2 Result announcement can be a stressful time for applicants, but we hope this information provides some assistance and guidance.
@upsc.gov.in 2023 CDS 2 Result 2023
This information informs all applicants to check the UPSC CDS II Result 2023 Online status in order to determine which applicants will be invited to the subsequent interview round. after the UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination II 2023 Result was posted online at www.upsc.gov.in. Guys, the UPSC CDS 2 Result 2023 Download link at the bottom of this page will also be updated on our website.
UPSC CDS 2 Merit List 2023
- The merit list for the Union Public Service Commission’s 2023 CDS 2 Result will be made available at www.upsc.gov.in.
- The names and roll numbers of qualified applicants will be included in the UPSC CDS 2 Merit List 2023.
- As the UPSC CDS II merit list 2023 Online is typically released separately for IMA, INA, and AFA aspirants, separate CDS 2 merit lists will be released for the written exam and final result.
UPPSC Second Passed The Written Exam
- To determine whether or not they have passed the written exam, applicants must look up their roll number.
- The UPSC CDS 2 Merit List 2023 Download PDF will be made available to candidates who scored the highest on the written exam.
- Candidates on the merit list will advance to the next interview round.
Read Also:- HSBTE Diploma Result
Indian Armed Forces Minimum Passing Marks
- The written examination for recruitment into one of the three Indian Armed Forces is the first round of the CDS 2.
- The UPSC CDS II Cut Off Marks 2023 will be made public by Union Public Service Commission employees via the official website.
- Candidates who took the written exam on September 4, 2023, can access the official website to download the UPSC CDS 2 Result 2023 online.
UPSC CDS 2 Expected Cut Off 2023 Category Wise
- The expected cut off for UPSC CDS 2 in 2023 will vary based on the category to which you belong.
- To help you prepare accordingly, we have compiled some estimated cut off marks based on previous years’ trends.
- For the General category, the expected cut off would be around 135-145 marks, while for the OBC category it would be 120-130 marks.
SC Category & ST Category Affecting Various Factors
- Similarly, for the SC category, the expected cut off range is 115-125 marks, and for the ST category, it would be around 105-115 marks.
- However, these are just estimated figures and may vary based on various factors.
- We recommend that you continue your preparation diligently and stay updated with the official announcements.
- The UPSC to ensure you are fully prepared to meet the required cut off scores.
UPSC CDS 2 Expected Cut Off
- The Combined Defence Services Examination II was held successfully across India.
- Those who have attempted it are interested in the UPSC CDS 2 results for 2023.
- Therefore, UPSC CDS 2 Expected Cut Off 2023 will assist them in determining whether they should begin interview preparations.
AFA, IMA & Other Category Wise Qualifying Marks
|Category||Expected Cut Off|
|IMA (Indian Military Academy)||130-138|
|INA (Indian Naval Academy)||125-134|
|AFA (Air Force Academy)||142-150|
|OTA (Officer’s Training Academy) Men||98-108|
|OTA (Officer’s Training Academy) Women||98-108|
Can Check:- Bihar Board 12th Result
Download Marksheet & Results
- To Download the result & markasheet, candidates should visit the UPSC CDS 2 Result website and navigate to the CDS 2 result section.
- Candidates will need to enter their roll number and other required details to access their result.
- UPSC CDS 2 Result is advised that candidates keep their roll number handy to check the result quickly and easily.
- We wish all the candidates the best of luck and hope for a positive outcome.
Direct Activated Link
- UPSC CDS 2 Result 2023, you can easily check it online in a few simple steps.
- First visit the official website of the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).
- Then, navigate to the ‘Examination’ tab and click on ‘Active Examinations’ from the drop-down menu.
UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination Link
- Look for ‘Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2023’ and click on the link for the result.
- You will be prompted to enter your roll number and other details to view your result.
- Once you submit the required details, your result will be displayed on the screen.
- If you have qualified, congratulations! You can proceed with further steps and preparations for the next round.
- If not, don’t lose hope and keep working hard to achieve your goals.
Get Result PDF Format Roll No. Wise
- Move down and click on the UPSC CDS 2 result PDF link on condition that to download Combined Defence Services Result and Name list.
- A UPSC CDS 2 Merit List 2023 PDF with the Roll Numbers of selected candidate will appear on the screen.
- Now search your Roll Number and if it is there in the list, it means you have qualified for the Written Paper.
- Now you can Login UPSC CDS 2 merit list 2023 Online and save it for future reference.
How to Check UPSC CDS 2 Result 2023 Online?
- To check the UPSC CDS 2 Result 2023 browse the official web portal of the upsc.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen & here click on the tab ‘Examination.
- Then click on ‘Active Examinations’ from the dashboard and click on the site for ‘Combined Defence Services Examination’.