SKUAST Jammu CET Admit Card 2022 -The Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket for the BSc, B Tech, MSc, BVSc & AH, MTech, MVSC Courses will be available to the suitable Aspirants who have submitted the applications before the Due date. This SKUAST Jammu CET Hall Ticket 2022 will be available from 04th September 2022. On the said date Aspirants with all the needs update can download their SKUAST Jammu UG PG Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2022 from Admission Portal. It is important that Aspirants should definitely possess a copy of the Hall Ticket and identity proof to attend the entrance exam.
SKUAST Jammu CET Admit Card 2022
- 1 SKUAST Jammu CET Admit Card 2022
- 2 SKUAST Jammu Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2022
- 3 Details and Documents Required For SKUAST CET Entrance Exam Permission letter
- 4 How To Download SKUAST CET Admit Card 2022 Online ?
From the downloaded Hall Ticket Aspirants can check the information regarding the exam venue allotted to attend your SKUAST Jammu CET Examination. Mostly the venue of exam will be in Jammu and Srinagar . So Aspirants need to make the needs arrangements to attend the exam with the copy of the SKUAST Jammu Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2022. The SKUAST CET Hall Ticket for UG will be Announce on 04th September 2022 and for PG Programmer the Hall Ticket will be available from 06th September 2022. So do notice these dates.
SKUAST Jammu UG PG CET Exam Date Sheet 2022 Details
|University Name||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology Jammu|
|Exam Name||SKUAST CET 2022 for Jammu|
|Courses Offered||BSc, BTech, MSc, BVSc & AH, MTech, MVSc|
|Mode of Exam||OMR|
|UG CET Admit Card Release Date||04th September 2022|
|PG CET Admit Card Release Date||06th September 2022|
|UG CET Exam Date||11th September 2022|
|PG CET Exam Date||13th September 2022|
SKUAST Jammu Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2022
The entrance exam Hall Ticket should have all the correct Update regarding the Aspirants holding it. If any information is found invalid soon after the download from the admission Web Page of skuast, report the issues to the admission wing from the facility Ready. Aspirants with a proper SKUAST Jammu Entrance Exam Hall Ticket 2022 are only allowed to attend the entrance exam for BSc, BTech, MSc, BVSc & AH, MTech, MVSc Courses.
About Sher-e-Kashmir University
Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology of Jammu (SKUAST-Jammu) Open into existence on 20th September, 1999 following the amendment in Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology Act, 1982, through the State Legislature. The Open of SKUAST of Jammu has in its background Candidates, commitment and missionary zeal to cater the needs of Jammu Division for the region specific advances through education, research and extension in the field of agriculture. The university is mandated to address the basic, strategic and applied research related to enhanced production in agriculture and allied sectors .
Details and Documents Required For SKUAST CET Entrance Exam Permission letter
Date and Time of the exam
Address details of the exam venue
Date of Birth
Candidate’s Residential Address
Printed signed copy of Admit card
Candidate’s ID card
Valid ID proof, for example
Pen, pencil, scale and other mathematical instruments
Also Read-TNPCEE Admit Card 2022
How To Download SKUAST CET Admit Card 2022 Online ?
Aspirants can follow the steps given below to download the Admit Card.
- First, Visit To The Official web Page https: skuastadmissions.examinationsolutions.in
- A new Tab will be open.
- There you will have to enter the asked details that is the mobile number and registration number.
- Then Press on the submit button.
- Your Hall ticket will be open.
- Download it and keep it safe for future use.
SKUAST Permission Letter 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
- All the Aspirants must need to reach on time at the allotted SKUAST Exam Centers to avoid the last min. rush.
- All the Aspirants must need to Take their Hall ticket to the examination center with valid id proofs.
- Aspirants can only Take pencils, pens and drinking water in transparent bottles at the Examination center. electronic Items will be not allowed in the examination centers.
- Aspirants who wear metal rings, earrings, bracelets etc. they will not allow entering in the examination Room.
- Aspirants need to keep safe their Hall Ticket after the examination because it will also be used at the time of Counselling.