TNTET 2022 notification PDF has been released for the recruitment of teachers for primary and upper primary classes in the state of Tamil Nadu. The validity of the exam will be for 7 years. Candidates who want to make their career in the teaching field can go through the article to increase their knowledge of TNTET 2022 and prepare themselves for the exam. TNTET 2022 is a state-level exam conducted for the appointment of skilled teachers for primary and upper primary levels in the state of Tamil Nadu. The exam consists of 2 papers viz. Paper-I (for classes I – V) and Paper-II (for classes VI-VIII). As per the recent announcement made by the Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishak, the TNTET certificate will be valid for a lifetime.
TNTET Recruitment Notification
Have you completed your bachelor’s degree in Tamil Nadu? Are you interested to become a teacher at the primary or upper primary level in Tamil Nadu? Then TNTET is the exam in which you must give Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) which is conducted for interested candidates to assume the role of teachers in primary (Class 1 – Class 5), and upper primary grades (Class 6 – Class) She goes. 8) In Tamil Nadu schools. Candidates who successfully pass the exam will be given a certificate that will be valid for 7 years. You can know all the details about TNTET 2022 in the following sections.
Tamil Nadu TET 2022 Recruitment – Overview
|Organizing Body||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB)|
|Name of Exam||TNTET 2022|
|Type of Exam||Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Date of Exam||To be announced|
|Official Website||trb.tn.nic.in or trb.tnschools.gov.in|
Also Check Jharkhand NHM Recruitment 2022
TNTET Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
Aspirants of the TNTET exam must check the eligibility criteria before appearing in the exam. Teachers Recruitment Board has prescribed the eligibility criteria for TNTET Paper-I and Paper-II. Candidates must fulfill all the eligibility criteria in terms of age limit, nationality, and educational qualification, else they will be subject to rejection under the authority of TRB.
For TNTET Paper I
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma.
- Higher Secondary with 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education as per NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002.
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary with a minimum of 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor in Education (B.El.Ed.). OR Higher Secondary with not more than 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree and passed or appearing in the final year of a 2-year Diploma in Education.
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).
For TNTET Paper II
- Candidates should be graduate and passed or appearing in the final year of a two-year Diploma in Education.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.).
- Graduation with 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) as per NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations.
- Must have passed Higher Secondary with minimum 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year Bachelor in Education (B.El.Ed.).
- Higher Secondary not with 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4-year B.A/B.Sc. Ed or B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed.
- Must be a graduate with minimum of 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of B.Ed. (special education).
- Any candidate who has completed B.Ed. NCTE recognized program is also eligible to appear in TET.
Also Check Jammu & Kashmir NHM Recruitment
TNTET 2022 Age Limits
There is no age limit to apply for the Tamil Nadu TET Application Form 2022. Candidates need to check out the official TNTET Notification to get the complete updates.
TNTET Bharti 2022 Apply Online
The Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB) of Tamil Nadu conducts the Teacher Eligibility Test to determine the eligibility of candidates as teaching professionals to teach the students of classes I to VIII. The candidates who qualify for the TNTET exam will be awarded a certificate of eligibility with a validity period of seven years and will be considered eligible for the primary and upper primary level posts of teachers in the state of Tamil Nadu. It is a state-level competitive exam to recruit candidates in the teaching field. TNTET consists of 2 papers which are TNTET Paper I and Paper-II. TRB has released the official notification of the TNTET exam. Various information regarding application form date, eligibility criteria, etc. has been addressed in the official notification. TNTET 2022 exam dates are also mentioned. The dates for all the events of the exam are tabulated below.
Also Check HP Anganwadi Recruitment 2022
TNTET 2022 Application Fees
|Category||Application Fee (INR)|
|General and others||INR 500|
|SC, SCA, ST, and PwD||INR 250|
TNTET Recruitment Important Dates 2022
|Release of TNTET 2022 Notification||To be notified|
|Availability of TNTET Application Form||To be notified|
|Last Date to Apply for TNTET||To be notified|
|Issue of TNTET Hall Ticket 2022||To be notified|
|TNTET 2022 Exam Date for Paper-I||To be notified|
|TNTET 2022 Exam Date for Paper-II||To be notified|
|Announcement of TNTET Result 2022||To be notified|
Steps to Apply TNTET Application Form 2022
- Candidates have to visit the official website trb.tn.nic.in.
- Click on “Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) – 2022” on the homepage.
- Fill in all the mandatory details in the TNTET application form.
- A unique User ID and Password will be generated at the time of filling the form.
- Upload the scanned image of the recent passport size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- In the last step, candidates have to pay the fee online through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Submit the application form before the mentioned date.
- After the application form is duly submitted, the candidate must download and take a printout of the filled TNTET 2022 application form for future references.