NRA CET:- The National Recruitment Agency will takes a Common Entrance Test as the preliminary test for the non-gazetted posts in the central government. On the basis of their performance in the CET, the aspirants will be shortlisted for the higher level of examination by the different organizations. The test will be taked twice a year and the test scores will be valid for a period of 3 years. There will be a single application form for different tests which will save both money and time of the candidates . Get complete details related to National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test 2023 here from this article.
NRA CET 2023
- 1 NRA CET 2023
- 2 NRA CET 2023 Details
- 3 NRA CET 2023
- 4 Examination Replaced by the NRA CET examination
- 5 Eligibility Criteria NRA CET
- 6 Exam Pattern
- 7 National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test Score
- 8 How to apply NRA CET 2023 Recruitment Process?
- 9 Important Dates of NRA CET 2023
- 10 Conclusion
NRA CET stands for National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test and the test is commenced for selecting the aspirants for Group B & C non Gazetted posts. National Recruitment Agency is established after receiving the approval from central Government and under the guidance of honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The first level test s commenced by the three agencies namely the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) for the recruitment to Group B and C non-gazetted posts. The aim of all these examinations is to recruit the eligible candidate on the post.
NRA CET 2023 Details
|Name Of Article||NRA CET|
|NRA CET||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Also|
NRA CET 2023
National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test (NRA CET) is taked to recruit aspirants for many groups B and group C (Nontechnical and Non-Gazetted Posts). NRA is responsible for taking online examination from these three government recruiting bodies:
|Government bodies||Exam conducted by NRA|
|Staff Selection Commission
|Railway Recruitment Board||
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)||
Check Also:- Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment
Examination Replaced by the NRA CET examination
The following are the list of exam test replaced by the National Recruitment Agency CET examination-
|S.No||Exams to be replaced by CET||Level|
|1||SSC MTS Paper-1||Matriculate|
|2||SSC GD Constable Paper-1||Matriculate|
|3||SSC Constable (Executive)Delhi Police||Higher Secondary|
|4||SSC CHSL Tier-1||Higher Secondary|
|5||SSC Stenographer Grade C||Higher Secondary|
|6||SSC CGL Tier-1||Graduate|
|7||SSC CPO Sub-Inspector Paper-1||Graduate|
|8||SSC Selection Post||Matriculate/Higher Secondary/Graduate (as per the post requirement)|
|9||RRB NTPC Tier-1||Matriculate/Higher Secondary/Graduate (as per the post requirement)|
|10||RRB Grade-D Tier-1||Matriculate|
|11||IBPS PO Prelims||Graduate|
|12||IBPS Clerk Prelims||Graduate|
|13||IBPS RRB PO & Clerk Prelims||Graduate|
|14||Other banking exams||Graduate|
Eligibility Criteria NRA CET
A national recruitment agency should be able to provide you with a wide range of services, including job placements. However, not all recruitment agencies are created equal, and this is especially true when it comes to eligibility criteria. In this article, we will provide you with the common eligibility criteria that most national recruitment agencies use in order to hire new employees. By understanding this information, you will be able to make an informed decision about which recruitment agency is right for you.
Aspirants who have cleared 10th, 12th, and graduation are eligible to apply.
The age limit will vary according to the posts for which the aspirants applies. However, reserved categories aspirants such as Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC), Persons with Disability (PwD), etc. will get upper age relaxation.
Check Also:- Kerala Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2023
Number of attempts
There is no restriction for the aspirants on the number of attempts for the examination.
- The medium of the test will be of 12 Indian languages including Hindi and English.
- The question paper will contains of Objective-based questions (MCQ).
- The difficulty level and syllabus will be based on the aspirans educational qualification in class 10th, 12th, or graduation.
|Frequency of exam||Twice a year|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Duration of exam||One hour|
|Medium of exam||12 languages|
|Number of questions||100 questions|
|Total marks||200 questions|
|Marking scheme||Each question will carry 2 marks|
|Validity of scores||3 years|
National Recruitment Agency Common Eligibility Test Score
- Score of the Common Entrance Test will be valid for 3 years.
- The Common Eligibility Test score will be shared with all the central government recruiting agencies.
- Aspirants will have 2 additional chances to improve their scores and the best scores will be taken into consideration.
- The score obtained by the successful CET aspirants CET can be utilized by State Governments as well.
How to apply NRA CET 2023 Recruitment Process?
In this article, we’ll walk you through the entire process, from beginning to end. From finding the right platform to filling out your application, we’ll make it as easy as possible for you. So let’s get started. The recruitment process is listed below:
- First of all, visit the official website of NRA CET and fill its application form.
- The only way to pay the NRA CET application fee is online.
- Additionally, candidates can schedule the test and select the test center of their choice.
- The NRA CET Admit Card must be downloaded by candidates.
- The National Recruitment Agency will release NRA CET admit cards on the exam’s official website. All candidates are required to bring their admit cards with them to the examination room.
- Candidates will then be required to take the NRA CET exam. The exam will be administered online. Multiple-choice questions will be included on the NRA CET exam paper.
- The agency will post the results on its official website a few days after the test. A merit list is expected to be released as the outcome. The NRA CET score will be valid for three years.
- After that, each of the candidates who were chosen will have to take the next stage of their respective recruitment exams. All subsequent tiers will be conducted by SSC, RRB, and IBPS.
Important Dates of NRA CET 2023
|Notification release||Updated soon|
|Application form release||Updated soon|
|Computer-Based Test (CBT)||Updated soon|
As a national recruitment agency, we know that finding the right candidates is essential to success. That’s why we offer a wide range of services that will help you find the best candidates for the jobs you need them for. From job boards to social media marketing, we have a tool to suit your needs. So don’t hesitate to contact us today if you’re looking for a solution to your recruitment problems