The Seva Sindhu Portal is a joint way and valuable resource for interfacing progressive divisions in the State of Indus, whether with government and residents, government and organizations, offices within governments, etc. This means making civil unions increasingly open, monetary-wise, trustworthy, and direct. In addition, it provides basic care to the occupants and assists in the schemes and workplaces of the Government of Karnataka. In addition, this portal helps registration workplaces/offices to work/redesign innovations/measures with ease, thus minimizing the means/measurements including substantial, withdrawn, and non-remarkable.
Seva Sindhu Portal
Assistance is a holistic resource for providing Indus residents with identified organizations and other information with public authority. In this article today we will provide you with each and every one of the important parts of the Seva Sindhu Portal which is planned by the concerned experts to give some practice and solace to the occupants. In this article, we will make you aware of all the claims of fame and administration gave by Seva Sindhu to the residents of the state so that they too can get straightforwardness in government measures.
Seva Sindhu is an initiative of the Government of Karnataka in which all government services of any department are availed at one place thereby saving a lot of time and money. Seva Sindhu provides a hassle-free service delivery through short turnaround time, minimal visits to avail services, and low opportunity cost. It helps the Department to streamline the processes of the Department by eliminating cumbersome, time-consuming, and non-value-added steps, thereby enhancing the citizen service delivery mechanism. Seva Sindhu aims to provide government services in a cashless, faceless, and paperless manner. It is a step towards the provision of accessible, cost-effective, accountable, and transparent government services to the citizens.
sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in 2023 Overview
|Portal Name||Seva Sindhu|
|Launched By||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka State Only|
|Benefits of Seva Sindhu||Online facility of various services|
Also Check TN EMIS School App
Seva Sindhu Portal Benefits
- Workplaces can zero in on their moderate capabilities which will help increase the effectiveness of offices and executives.
- Various true and extraordinary MIS reports will be opened to the offices through e-entryway, which can help in better solving and executing administrative plans.
- Adding application for aggregate will ensure the valid presence of administration.
- The most recent information will be included in the investigation that helps divisions understand, design, and ultimately better serve residents.
- Benefit from the working of Seva Sindhu Portal will be an invaluable and quick transporter of organizations for the residents.
Also Check Ejanma Karnataka Portal
- Youth Empowerment and Sports Department
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Revenue Department
- Department of Women and Welfare
- Empowerment and Senior Empowerment Department of Empowerment.
- Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms
- Department of Planning
- Commercial Tax Department
- Department of Kannada and Culture
- Transport Department
- Department of Labor
- Department of Ayush
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Department of Drug Control
- Department of Information and Public Relations
Also Check STS Karnataka
Seva Sindhu Registration 2023 Advantage for Residents
- The Seva Sindhu portal gives residents a disconnected state to direct the benefits of various offices.
- Businessmen can get this portal registration online even when time is available and they can submit their sales to the organization.
- Businesses can follow up from anywhere and whenever the circumstances of their organization request it.
- You can go to the nearest accessible Common Service Center at the Gram Panchayat level to benefit the organization.
- A corporate helpdesk will be available for the occupants to clarify the queries and resolve their issues.
Also Check SSP Scholarship Karnataka
Steps to Apply for Government Services through Seva Sindhu
- First of all log on to Seva Sindhu Portal.
- If you do not remember the password, you can click the Forgot Password option on the login screen to reset your password.
- Alternatively, you can use the OTP option to log in.
- You will see a list of all the services available online.
- Clicking on the name of the service will open the application form which you have to fill out and submit.
- Find the required service and click to open
- Enter Ration Card Number or Aadhar ID
- Fill in the applicant details and photocopy details
- Click on the “I agree” checkbox and fill the given captcha code and submit
- A completely filled form will be generated for user verification
- Saved attachments will be displayed.
- Attach attachments and save them
- Saved attachments will be displayed
- Click on make payment and proceed
- After successful payment, Gross Acknowledgment will be generated
Steps to Register in Seva-Sindhu
- To avail of departmental services visit the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Click “New User? Register Here”.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and click on Next.
- Enter OTP and click on continue.
- Click on Allow.
- Enter your E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Password and Captcha.
- Click Submit.
- An OT will be sent to your email and mobile.
- Enter E-mail OTP and Mobile OTP and click on Validate.
- Citizen details are saved and a user account is created on the Sevasindhu portal