RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus- Every one of the applied competitors who are looking for the RSMSSB Custodian Prospectus 2023 had got a piece of uplifting news. Our team provided the entire RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2023 information on this page, as well as the PDF that is attached at the page’s conclusion. It is available for download for all exam-going candidates to begin their preparation. In addition, the information for the RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Exam Pattern 2023 and the RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2023 can be found in the sections that follow. The Rajasthan State Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board is recruiting for 460 Librarian Grade III positions, according to the RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2023 in Hindi.
The topics of the RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus will be discussed in this section. Part I of the Rajasthan Librarian Grade III Posts Exam consists of General Knowledge Geography, while Part II consists of General Computer Science and Library Science. Hindi-language information will be available regarding these topics for the RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus. So you can check the Prospectus and Test Paper Example on this page for better arrangement of RSMSSB Curator Test. which will assist you in passing the RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus exam successfully. Candidates can view the subject-specific Rajasthan Librarian syllabus and exam pattern down below.
RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2023
The Rajasthan State Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board has released an easy online application for 460 Librarian Grade 3rd positions (66 in scheduled area and 394 in non-scheduled area). The young people who are unemployed have a golden opportunity here. The board’s official website, rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in, accepts applications for this position online from 2023. After that, the RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus board will give the candidates a written test to see if they are eligible and then choose one of them. Will you also submit an application for the 2023 Rajasthan Librarian Grade 3 Recruitment, If so, you must have begun studying for the RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus.
RSMSSB Librarian Exam, it is important to be familiar with the syllabus. The RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus covers a variety of topics, including library and information science, general knowledge, and basic computer skills. The library and information science section includes topics like library classification, reference services, and information sources. The general knowledge section covers topics like current events, history, geography, and culture. Finally, the basic computer skills section covers topics like operating systems, internet, and basic software applications. Studying the RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus thoroughly can help you prepare for the RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus and increase your chances of success. Be sure to also practice previous year’s question papers and online mock tests to get a feel of the exam pattern and improve your speed and accuracy.
RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
Check Also:- NABARD Development Assistant Syllabus
About RSMSSB Librarian
In exercise of the powers give out to by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the State Government has accepted the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board vide information No.F.8(7)DOP/A-II/2008 dated 29.01.2014. The role of the Board is basically that of making recommendations of request for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying score pay Rs 3600/- and less than Rs. 3600/- The Board has been embody with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skillful individuals by conducting written trial, professional tests and personal interviews all over as want according to relevant recruitment rules. The Board shall be carry out to develop selection and employment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing & promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable & skilled person for user departments.
RSMSSB Librarian, also known as Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Librarian, is a popular exam conducted by the Rajasthan government to recruit eligible candidates for the post of librarian in government schools and colleges. The exam consists of multiple choice questions and covers topics such as library and information science, general knowledge, and current affairs. Candidates who have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in library science from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this exam. The RSMSSB Librarian exam is a great opportunity for those who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of library science and wish to serve in the government sector. For more information about the exam and the application process, interested candidates should visit the official website of RSMSSB.
Also Check- ECGC PO Syllabus 2023
The interested and qualified applicants who applied for the positions of Rajasthan Librarian. They should study the entire Librarian Exam syllabus using the Library Syllabus 2023 pdf. so that you can prepare the RSMSSB Librarian Paper more effectively. Any candidate for the exam for which they are applying must complete it. Prepare for each and every one of the exam’s topics by looking over the syllabus. so that they can pass the test and get a pass.
Multiple-choice questions will be on the Rajasthan Librarian recruitment exam exam paper. In which the first section of the question paper will have questions from General Knowledge Geography, and the second section will have questions from General Computer Knowledge and Library Science. Whose number will total 300. The competitor will be given 3 hours to settle his/her inquiry paper. Keep in mind that if you answer incorrectly, you will lose 1/3 of the points for each question.
RSMSSB Librarian Exam Pattern 2023
If you’re preparing for the RSMSSB Librarian Exam in 2023, it’s important to understand the exam pattern in order to maximize your chances of success. The RSMSSB Librarian Exam in 2023 will consist of two parts: a written exam and a document verification process. The written exam will consist of multiple choice questions and will be divided into two parts: Part A and Part B. Part A will focus on General Knowledge and Part B will focus on Library and Information Science.
The exam will be conducted for a total of 300 marks and candidates will be given 3 hours to complete the exam. To qualify for the document verification process, candidates must score at least 40% in each part and a total of 50% overall. It’s important to note that there will be negative marking in the exam, so it’s crucial to answer only when you’re confident. We recommend practicing previous year’s question papers and mock tests to familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and improve your preparation. Good luck with your preparation. The RSMSSB Librarian Grade III Exam Pattern 2023 provides candidates with a comprehensive understanding of the exam’s structure.
|Name of the Subject||Marks|
|Part A – General Knowledge||100|
|Part B -Library and Information Science and Basic Knowledge of Computer||200|
|Type of Examination- Objective Type|
|Time Duration- 3 Hours|
Read Also:- Kerala PSC Police Constable Syllabus
RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2023
For those preparing for the RSMSSB Librarian exam in 2023, it is important to understand the syllabus in order to effectively prepare. The RSMSSB Librarian syllabus for 2023 includes topics related to Library and Information Science, as well as General Knowledge and the culture of Rajasthan. The Library and Information Science topics will cover areas such as Library Management, Information Sources and Services, Reference Services, and Information Technology.
Additionally, the General Knowledge section will cover topics such as Indian History, Culture, Geography, and Current Affairs. To prepare effectively, candidates should create a study plan that covers all of these topics and allows for sufficient time to practice and review. It is also important to stay updated with any changes or updates to the syllabus that may arise. By being prepared and staying up to date with the syllabus, candidates can increase their chances of success in the RSMSSB Librarian exam.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess
- Main Handicraft, painting, styles of Rajasthan
- Rajasthani language works of literature Major regional languages
- Fair, festival, folk music, folk dance, musical instruments, jewelry
- Rajasthani Culture, Tradition and Heritage
- Princely states of Rajasthan and British treaties, Mass movement of 1857
- Farmers and public Revolution movement, and the movement Prjamandal
- Integral of Rajasthan
- Political Awareness of Rajasthan
- Main Source of Rajasthan history
- Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan
- Major dynasties and their accomplishments
- Mughal-Rajput relations
- Key features of the architecture
- Important Forts, Monuments & Structures
- Important Historic tourism Palace
- Main Personality of Rajasthan
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation
- Environmental and ecological issues
- Status and Expansion
- Main Physic Department – Desert region, Aravali Mountain region, planes
- Drainage system
- Natural vegetation
- Agro-climatic and major crops
- Water conservation
- Multipurpose projects
- Irrigation Projects
Check Here- GSECL Syllabus 2023 All Updates
Library and Information Science and Basic Knowledge of Computer
Foundation of library and information Science
- Concept of library
- information and society
- Information society
- Library as a social institution
- Types of libraries: Academic Special and Public
- National Library of India
- Five laws of library science and their implications
- Concept of information literacy
- Library movement in India
- Library legislation
- The library acts in India
- Intellectual property rights and law
- Extension activities and public relation work
- Role and activities of I.L.A. IFLA and UNESCO and RRRLF
- Library resource sharing
Library Classification and Cataloguing
- Definition need purpose and function
- Notation: Types and qualities
- Main features of Colon Classification and Dewey Decimal Classification Schemes
- Principles of helpful sequence
- General aspects of common isolates/standard sub-divisions
- Devices used in C. C. and D.D. C. Steps in practical classification
- Library Cataloguing: Definition need purpose and function History of
- Classified Catalogue Code and Anglo American Cataloguing Rules Kinds of entries: Main entry and added
- entries of Classified Catalogue Code Kind of catalog: Classified and dictionary
- Physical and inner forms of catalog
- Subject cataloging and chain procedure
Check Here- OPSC PGT Syllabus 2023 All Updates
Library Organisation and Management
- General and scientific principles of management and their implication to library administration
- Function of administration
- Sections of a library: Acquisition section -Book selection
- procedure and accessioning
- Technical processing section (Classification and Cataloguing of books) Periodical section
- Circulation section: Newark and Browne
- Maintenance: Open access system care and repair (binding) of books and journals
- Stock rectification and verification
- Library display
- Library statistics
Reference Service and Information Sources
- Reference and Information Services: Need and purpose
- Ready reference service
- Long-range reference service
- Reference service in School and public library
- The organization of reference department Qualities of a reference librarian
- CAS and SDI
- Information Sources: Need and types: Primary secondary and tertiary.
Basics of Computer
- Introduction to computer-Characteristics use and types of computers
- Computer generations and computer architecture: Hardware input and output devices
- Software: Need purpose and types Operating system Library software: Proprietary
- Open-source software
- Role of library automation
- Use of the Internet in libraries
- Electronic Resources: e-Books e-Journals databases
Can Check:- Kerala PSC Live Stock Inspector Grade 2 Syllabus
How to Check RSMSSB Librarian Syllabus 2023 Online?
RSMSSB Librarian exam in 2023, it’s important to review the syllabus beforehand to ensure that you’re fully prepared for the exam. Luckily, the RSMSSB Librarian syllabus is available online, and it’s easy to access. Simply visit the official Rajasthan Staff Selection Board website and navigate to the “Recruitment Advertisement” section. From there, you can find the latest syllabus for the RSMSSB Librarian exam, which includes a detailed outline of the topics you can expect to see on the exam. By reviewing the syllabus ahead of time, you can create a study plan that will help you focus on the areas where you need the most help and increase your chances of success on the exam.
- Go to the main website of RSMSSB www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Now click on the Syllabus Section.
- Then find the link Librarian 3rd Grade Exam Syllabus.
- Now a login home page will open in your browser.
- Here enter the required particular for a successful login.
- Then you can see Librarian Syllabus, Roll No.
- Download it & take a printout for the exam.