KEE Counselling 2022 – Aspirants who are shortlisted for online counselling program will be called for a single-window counselling session. Counselling session will be Origination for three days. Counselling letter will be handed over to the KEE 2022 Candidates at time of exam itself. The counselling is Ready for KEE Candidates who have cleared the exam and is called for counselling based on rank obtained. Date and time of counselling session will be messaged to the Candidates using SMS or Aspirants can check on the official website.
KEE Counselling 2022
- 1 KEE Counselling 2022
- 2 Karunya Entrance Examination UG PG 2022
- 3 KEE Application Form 2022
- 4 Application Fee
- 5 KEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 How To Apply Karunya University Application Form 2022 Online?
KEE 2022 Counselling And, the admission Department will conduct a single-window counselling process for those who have scored qualified marks in Karunya Engineering Entrance Exam. While Aspirants will get different dates on the basis of their rank in the examination. It is a multi-phase process which includes document submission, document verification, and fee deposition. While the results are Ready, the qualified Candidates will get an Email/ SMS regarding the details of their session. And accordingly, they have to be present with all the documents on the counselling Place, day and time.
Karunya Engineering Entrance Exam Admission Form 2022 Overview
|Full-Form||Karunya Entrance Examination|
|Exam Types||PG /UG Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Medical|
|Conducting Body||Karunya University|
|Exam Date||to be Announced|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours 30 Minutes|
Karunya Entrance Examination UG PG 2022
KEE 2022 Application Form has been Announce for Admissions EOI. Karunya University is the famous university of India and it has given the KEE 2022 for the Aspirants, which is completely known as Karunya Entrance Examination. Every year, many of the Aspirants may appear for the examination of KEE 2022 to get admission in the B.Tech programs, B.Tech Lateral Entry Courage, and various Postgraduate Diploma programs. Those Candidates are aspiring to complete their various programs from this university; they can fill the Application Form online mode from the official website of Karunya University. Aspirants have to score qualified marks in the examination to get admission. From this content, the Candidates can know the detailed information of KEE 2022 in which includes the KEE Application Form, Application Form Dates, the procedure to fill the Application Form, etc.
KEE Application Form 2022
Interested Aspirants can submit their expression of Interest (EOI). Karunya Institute of Technology and Science is the authority that is responsible for managing Karunya Entrance Exam 2022 or KEE 2022. Through this exam, the institute selects eligible Students for admission to B.Tech and B.Sc. (Honors) agriculture program. Those who want to apply need to fill and submit the application form in online mode. Before applying, Students must ensure that they are eligible by checking the eligibility criteria. Recently, the university changed the KEE Exam Pattern. In this post, we are going to Given all the latest information related to KEE 2022.
Aspirants have to pay the application fee of Rs.1000 or Rs.2400 (in the case of international candidates). The application fee can be paid through online and offline mode. Online payment will be Make through debit, credit, and net banking.
KEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Those Aspirants are going to fill the application form of the KEE Examination; they must have to Read their eligibility criteria before applying. There are the eligibility criteria details mentioned below for the Aspirants.
Age Criteria – The age of the Aspirants should not be more than 21 years as on July 1, 2019
|B.Tech Programs (Except Bio Programs)||Aspirants must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent exam with a minimum of 55% marks aggregate in PCM or
Passed 10+2 in Vocational Stream (subjects can be General Mechanist, Electrical Machines and Appliances, Electronic Equipments, Draughtsman Civil, etc.) and any of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with minimum 55% in aggregate
|B.Tech in Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, and Food Processing and Engineering||Passed class 12 or equivalent with minimum 55% aggregate marks in PCM or
Passed 10+2 or any equivalent exam in the first attempt with a minimum 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Zoology/Botany/Computer Science
KEE Syllabus 2022
Those Aspirants are preparing themselves for examination; they also have to prefer the syllabus and the syllabus carry the topics and units Aspirants need to study for each subject- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Documents required in Karunya University Entrance Exam 2022 Counselling
- hall Ticket for counselling of Karunya University 2022
- Karunya University 2022 Admit Card
- Class 10th and 12th school Mark Sheet Document
- TC Document for the school last studied
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Affidavit on stamp paper with prescribed format duly signed by the Aspirants in the presence of notary public
- Medical fitness certificate
- Certificate from the school principle mentioning no charges of ragging on the Aspirants in school/ college last studied. Two affidavits
- Proof of reserved category
- Six recent passport-sized photographs with the Candidates name written on the backside
- Physical disability certificate (if any)
- Permanent residential certificate
- Another Non-PRC Document , in the case of an aspirants, is under state quota of eight north-eastern states for being a Non-PRC holder.
- Government Employee Certificate
check also:-MAHA TET Application Form 2022
How To Apply Karunya University Application Form 2022 Online?
- Go To the official website http: https www.karunya.edu/
- Find the registration link and Press on it
- Fill the candidates name
- Enter the course name
- Fill Karunya University candidates number and roll number
- Mention date of birth as per Class 10th record
- Mention Gender (Male/Female)
- Fill caste category
- Fill qualify exam percentage and other information
- Enter a mobile number and email address
- Fill Aadhar card number
- After completing the registration process, a page to fill the choice filling Information will open in a new tab
- Mention the college and course preferences in the order of the priority
- After a few days, the Calicut University seat allotment result will be declared.