JTPTCCE Recruitment:- The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, has transfer a comprehensive notification regarding the JTPTCCE recruitment 2023. applicants can visit official web portal to apply for this recruitment process. Note that JTPTCCE recruitment for these posts begin on August 8. They will close on September 7 this year. Through this JTPTCCE recruitment drive, the JSSC board is looking for eligible & competent applicants for nearly 26001 primary & trained graduate teachers.
These vacancies will get filled on the state level in Jharkhand. After you apply, you need to give the combined competitive paper, which will have objective-type questions. If you are attentive in becoming a primary or trained graduate teacher in Jharkhand, this article is for you. We have explained the crucial particular of this teacher recruitment process below.
JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023
If you think you are be eligible well enough to fill a vacancy for primary or graduate teachers, begin applying for this recruitment. The JSSC officials publish a recruitment form for applicants on their authorized portal. You require to fill it out before the deadline, which is September 7. If your qualifications are right, you will be eligible to become visible for the Jharkhand Trained and Primary Teachers Combined Competitive Examination. This paper will take place in CBT or computer-based mode. Your performance in this exam will choose the further trajectory of your teacher career.
Applicants desiring a PRT position should have completed a relevant syllabus like Diploma in Elementary Education. Alternatively, those have passed the Bachelor of Elementary Education, the 4-year syllabus, can also apply online. Candidate for TGT positions should have done their graduation with their theme of specialization. There are currently 11000 vacancies for teachers for classes 1 to 5 & 5008 vacancies for teachers for classes 6 to 8. Besides, 4991 vacancies are there for tongue teachers for classes 6 to 8, while 5002 vacant positions are for social science teachers for classes 6 to 8.
|Name of the body conducting the exam||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the exam||Jharkhand Trained Primary Teacher Joint Competitive Examination|
|Starting date for the recruitment||August 8, 2023|
|Ending date for the recruitment||September 7, 2023|
|Last date to pay fee||September 9, 2023|
|Application correction period||September 13 to 15, 2023|
|Minimum age to apply||21 years|
|Maximum age to apply||40 years|
|Medium of application||Online|
|Name of the post||Graduate or intermediate trained assistant teachers|
|Process of selection||Written exam and document verification|
Check Also:- GATE Notification
The history of JPSC begin with merging 18 state of Bihar that led the foundation of Jharkhand state go with its state civil service commission under the provision of Object, 315, a part of Constitution of India. It came into existence in 15 November 2000.
Read Also:- IIT Kharagpur Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria For JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023
All those applying for the JSSC paper should fulfil the following criteria.
- Inhabitants of Jharkhand can give the competitive paper for teacher recruitment.
- Your age must not be below 21 years.
- The maximum age is 40 years for EWS & unreserved categories.
- For OBC, ST, ST & women, the maximum age is 43 years.
- Requirements for intermediate trained assistant teachers for classes 1 to 5
- You must have completed class 12th from a acknowledge educational centre.
- Candidates ought to have a 2-year B.El. Ed or D.El. Ed certificate with no less than 50% total. They ought to likewise have the passing certificate of JTET.
- Requirements for trained assistant teachers for 6th to 8th standards
- You must hold 50% numbers in your specific subjects from a recognized educational board upon graduation.
- Candidates should have a 1-year B.Ed or D.El.Ed degree with 45% numbers.
- A JTET certification is also require.
JTPTCCE Recruitment Salary Details
The compensation structure for various posts contrasts extensively. Here is the month to month pay you can hope to effectively fill an opening.
- Intermediate-trained assistant teachers can earn INR 25,500 TO INR 81,100 monthly.
- Graduate-trained assistant teachers for science, math & language knowledge have a salary range of INR 29,200 TO INR 92,300 monthly.
- Graduate-trained assistant teachers also have a similar salary construction, which is INR 29,200 TO INR 92,300 monthly.
Can Check:- Rajasthan Anganwadi Recruitment
How to Check JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023 Online?
You will see the request link active on the official portal. Tap the link to fill out a form. Ensure to submit it within the state time window.
- On a web browser or mobile, visit www.jssc.nic.in
- You will now access an official page having the site for the application form. This is present in the ‘Main links’ area.
- In the recruitment request window, tap ‘Jharkhand JSSC recruitment notification 2023.’
- Sign into the portal to full filling out the recruitment form.
- If you haven’t registered earlier, do so now.
- Ensure to type out all your particular accurately for registration.
- Once you’ve done that, the web portal will give you login state. Use them to visit the recruitment form page.
- Here, input your category & the vacancy you desire to fill.
- You also need to upload your signature & photo.
- After that, pay for the request through an online channel.
- If you are a general category applicants, pay Rs. 100 as the request fee. But if you are from a reserved category, you require to pay Rs. 50.
- Go through the form & hit the ‘Submit’ button. Also, take out its hard copy.
|Official Website||Click here|
|Our Homepage||Click here|