Indian Army NCC Special Entry Online Form 2023: Indian Army has announced application forms for grant of SSC (Short Service Commission). These online applications are available for the October 2023 Batch. Both unmarried male and female applicants (NCC applicants and wards of war moralities of Army personnel) fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may submit the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Online Form from 15 March 2023 to 13 April 2023. Candidates can also read the below article to get further details about NCC Special Entry Online Application Form 2023 in detail.
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Online Form
- 1 Indian Army NCC Special Entry Online Form
- 2 Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form
The Indian Army Department is going to start a new batch of NCC Special Entry for the candidates who are interested to build their careers in the Indian Army. The department will provide 52 courses scheme to the candidates. There is a total of 55 vacancies available now in the Indian Army for the NCC Special Entry. All the candidates are requested to apply online for this opportunity before the last date of the submission of the online application form. Candidates should have to submit their application forms before the deadline date otherwise their application forms will get rejected by the authority. So, please don’t forget the last date of the online application form submission. It is very mandatory to follow the instructions as available on the official notifications.
By visiting the official website of the Indian Army, you can get the official notification related to the Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023. The Indian Army NCC 52 Special Entry Notification 2023 consists of various details such as Eligibility Criteria, Selection Criteria, Age Limit, Qualification Details, Application fee, Last Date, Starting date, etc.
Indian Army NCC Overview
Candidates can collect the complete details related to the Indian Army NCC 52 Special Entry Application Form 2023 from the article as follows. You can also read the important details related to Indian Army NCC 52 Special Entry 2023 with the help of the following table.
|Recruitment||Indian Army NCC Special Entry|
|Commission Name||Short Service Commission|
|Course||NCC Special Entry Scheme 52 Course|
|Batch starts from||October 2023|
|Total Number of Vacancies||55|
|Application form status||Not Available|
|Apply Online Dates||15h March to 13 April 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Basis for selection||
Classification of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Vacancy 2023
- NCC Men: 50 (General category- 45 + Wards of battle causalities of Army people- 5)
- NCC Female: 5 (General category- 4 + Wards of battle causalities of Army people- 1)
Also Check Indian Army Salary
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army NCC 52 Special Entry Scheme 52 Course 2023
- All unmarried male and unmarried female applicants are applicable.
- Aspirants should be Indian nationals or subjects of Nepal.
- Other than this other applicants as shown in the notification are also applicable.
- 19 to 25 years old applicants will get eligible for the Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2023.
- Aspirants should not be having any charges/ police cases against them.
- Those who have been withdrawn from NDA/IMA/ NA/OTA or other facilities on the grounds of discipline should not apply as they are not applicable.
- Participants should have a degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Final year applicants are also applicable offered they have got at least 50% marks in the first two/three years of the course.
- Candidates should have a valid NCC certificate denoting that they have catered for a minimum of 2 or 3 years in Senior Wing/ Div of NCC (only for NCC applicants).
Also Check Join Indian Army Portal
Indian Army NCC Special Entry Application Form
The online applications have been engaged for the selection of 52 eligible applicants. The Indian Army NCC 52 Special Entry Application forms are to be submitted only in online mode. Those who are wanted to join the Indian Army and fulfill the eligibility situations should apply before the last date. Offline applications will not be accepted. Selection of the applicants will get done on the basis of SSB/ Interview and medical examination. There is no examination will get conducted by the Indian Army.
Also Check Indian Army Rally Bharti
|Submission of the application form commences on||15th March 2023|
|Closing date to submit the application form||13th April 2023|
|Date Interview/ SSB||To be declared later|
|Announcement date of Result||To be declared later|
What Is The Indian Army NCC 52 Application Process?
The application forms for this opportunity are provided online on its official website. You can follow the steps as provided here:
- On the official website’s man page, you should have to click on the “Registration” link.
- If you have not registered on the portal, then register first of all.
- After registration, click the “Apply Online” link shown under the dashboard.
- You will get the officer selection-eligibility page.
- On this page, you should have to click on Apply link provided against the head SSC NCC Special entry option.
- The application form will appear.
- Follow the instructions provided there and click the “Continue” button.
- Fill in all the information carefully.
- Once your application process is done, check the details and click on Submit button.
- Finally, take two hard copies of the application form.
Selection Criteria For Indian Army NCC Special Entry 2023
- Shortlisting of Application
- SSB round
- Medical Examination
Important Links: Indian Army Official Website: Click Here