IND vs AFG T20 2024 Ticket Booking Procedure & Price for 1st, 2nd, 3rd Match.

IND vs AFG T20:- On January 11, 14 & 17, 2024, the much wait for three T20 cricket match between Afghanistan & India is criticize harshly to take place. For this thrilling encounter, tickets are now on sale for all matches at insider.in online, with prices starting at 1000.

IND vs AFG T20 2024

Get prepared for a never-before-seen thrilling cricket match. The 1st exciting ICC T20 International between India & Afghanistan is scheduled to take place at IS Bindra Stadium on January 11, 2nd on 14 and third on 17. You’re going to be glued to your seat for an incredible display of power hitting, correct bowling, and furious action.

WhatsApp Channel Join Button

Get in on the fun, cheer for your like better team and create lifelong memories. Take advantage of the possibility to witness world-class cricket in action at the stadium. Scoop up your tickets correct away for what promises to be an incredible, thrilling & completely captivating cricket show. Fans of cricket are thrilled to see these two strong teams battle & display their abilities and sportsmanship on the pitch. Fans are advocate to stay along with us for changes on ticket availability & prices. As of right now, ticket booking information is reachable.

IND vs AFG T20 2024

IND vs AFG T20 2024 Details

Article forIND vs AFG T20 2024
Year2024
CategorySports
Official websiteClick Here

Check Also:- Qatar VS Ecuador FIFA World Cup

India’s T20I Squad 2024 against Afghanistan

Full squad list of India’s T20I squad 2024 who will play against Afghanistan. Rohit Sharma (Commander), Shubman Gill, Yashasvi Jaiswal, Virat Kohli, Tilak Varma, Rinku Singh, Jitesh Sharma (wk), Sanju Samson (wk), Shivam Dube, Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, Ravi Bishnoi, Kuldeep Yadav, Arshdeep Singh, Avesh Khan, Mukesh Kumar

Afghanistan’s T20I Squad 2024

Full squad list of Afghanistan’s T20I Squad 2024 who will play against India. Ibrahim Zadran (captain), Rahmanullah Gurbaz (wk), Ikram Alikhil (wk), Hazratullah Zazai, Rahmat Shah, Najibullah Zadran, Mohammad Nabi, Karim Janat, Azmatullah Omarzai, Sharafuddin Ashraf, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Fazalhaq Farooqi, Fareed Ahmad, Naveen Ul Haq, Noor Ahmad, Mohammad Saleem, Qais Ahmad, Gulbadin Naib, Mashid Khan.

IND vs AFG T20 2024 Schedule

Three-match T20 bilateral series against India will be Afghanistan’s first, beginning on January 11, 2024. Because they won’t be playing any other bilateral T20 series before the T20 World Cup, India’s series with Afghanistan will be crucial.

Afghanistan will play India in a reciprocal Twenty20 Global series interestingly, starting on January 11, 2024. There will be three Twenty20 international cricket matches between India and Afghanistan. The first is planned to occur in Mohali on January 11. The third game happens in Bengaluru on January 17 while the subsequent one happens in Indore on January 14. The beginning season of each match is 7 PM (IST).

MatchTeamDateTime
1st T20IIND vs AFG11 January 20247:00 PM (IST)
2nd T20IIND vs AFG14 January 20247:00 PM (IST)
3rd T20IIND vs AFG17 January 20247:00 PM (IST)

IND vs AFG T20 2024 Ticket Price

The cost of tickets for the India vs. Afghanistan T20 2024 match begin from  Rs. 1000 and ends at Rs. 10,000. You can buy them on the official web portal. Look up the cost of the tickets here.

Ticket type Price 
Enclosures, Level – 2₹10000
VIP East Block₹1250
Harbhajan Singh Stand (Terrace East)₹2500
North East Block₹1000
Yuvraj Singh Stand₹2000
Harbhajan Singh Stand (Terrace West)₹2500
VIP West Block₹1250

Ticket price for IDFC FIRST Bank Series 2nd T20I India v Afghanistan at Indore starts from Rs. 600 onwards, Purchase tickets from the official site.

Price (₹)Category
600East Gallery Lower
800West Gallery Lower
850East Gallery Second Floor
925East Gallery First Floor Regular
955East Gallery First Floor Premium
1025West Gallery Second Floor
1100West Gallery First Floor Regular
3500South Pavilion Third Floor
4000South Pavilion Lower
4500South Pavilion Second Floor
4800South Pavilion First Floor

How to buy a Ticket for IND vs AFG T20 2024?

You must get tickets for yourself & your loved ones in granting with the following method if you want to attend this thrilling match.

• Browse the official ticketing web portal that has been approved by ACB and BCCI such as https://insider.in/.
  • Go to the segment for the T20 match between Afghanistan and India.
  • Decide on the site (IS Bindra Stadium) & the date of the match (January 11, 2024).
  • Select the number of tickets & seating area of your choice.
  • Fill out the payment form with your notification.
  • Get a QR code for your ticket or an email confirmation.

Can Check:- Sri Lanka Legends Road Safety World Series

Book Tickets for India vs Afghanistan 1st T20I in Mohali

Since India’s squad for the impending T20I series against Afghanistan has been reported, the interest for tickets has expanded complex. Star players Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma are returning to the format for the first time since November, and it appears that they will participate in the T20 World Cup later this year. The primary T20I of the three-match series is set to be played on January 11 at the Punjab Cricket Affiliation IS Bindra Arena in Mohali.

The setting had passed up facilitating the ODI World Cup last year yet will see top Indian players taking the field on Thursday. Returning to tickets, there is a huge interest and the equivalent can be set up for paytm insider application and site. The ticket costs for the match start from Rs 500 to Rs 10000. Follow the means underneath to know how to book tickets for IND versus AFG first T20I.

• Open the paytm insider app or login to the site.
  • Search for India vs Afghanistan 1st T20I in Mohali or set your location as Mohali & you will see the event on the home page itself.
  • Select the event – IND vs AFG 1st T20I.
  • Choose the desired stand where you want tickets and choose the number of tickets as well.
  • Enter the details and then the pick up particular have also been given.
  • Carefully note down the address allude to in the ‘pick up details’ section.
  •  Order Summary – Your final amount to be paid is allude to including taxes.
  • Complete the payment process.
  • Once the payment is full, you will receive the confirmation.

FAQ About IND vs AFG T20 2024

What is the ticket price for India vs Afghanistan 2024?

The cost of tickets for the India vs. Afghanistan T20 2024 match starts from Rs. 1000 and ends at Rs. 10,000. You can buy them on the official website.

Will Virat Kohli play 2nd T20 against Afghanistan?

India vs Afghanistan Live Score: As expected Virat Kohli is making a comeback in the Indian squad and is expected to replace Tilak Varma on number 3. Young opener Yashasvi Jaiswal will also play today in the place of Shubman Gill, who opened with Rohit Sharma in the first T20.

Who is the man of the match India vs Afghanistan?

India vs Afghanistan Live Score, 2nd T20: Axar Patel after winning Player Of the Match. Feels good, I just realised that I have got 200 T20 wickets. But what is important to keep doing well for India, honestly a few years later I won't remember how many wickets I took.

Related Post:-

KKR vs CSK Live Score

India Women Vs Australia Women 2nd T20 Match

Pakistan Tour of Australia 

Quetta Gladiators vs Islamabad United Match 

Leave a Comment