Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022: The Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022 notice and all its application procedures are completely up to the end of the year. The Gujarat Recruitment Board is inviting online applications for various posts such as Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Armed Sub Inspector (ASI) and Intelligence Officer (IO). The candidates who are interested and eligible for posts are requested to visit the official website. The last date for online application submission is 31/03/2022.
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022 Details
- 1 Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022 Details
- 2 Gujarat Police Admit Card
In this article, candidates get detailed information on Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022 for various posts of ASI. PSI and IO. So the interested candidates read the article carefully till the end.
According to the notification released by the Gujarat Police, the total of shortlisted male and female candidates are 1382 for various posts under Gujarat Police. To get the direct link to apply online for the Gujarat Police Recruitment, candidates are requested to read the article carefully.
|Name of Post||Total Vacancies|
|Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (Male)||202|
|Unarmed Police Sub Inspector (Women)||98|
|Armed Police Sub Inspector (Male)||72|
|Intelligence Officer (Male)||18|
|Intelligence Officer (Women)||9|
|Unarmed Assistant Sub Inspector (Male)||659|
|Unarmed Assistant Sub Inspector (Women)||324|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
Gujarat Police Vacancy Important Dates
In this article according to the notification Gujarat Police open 1382 vacancies in the department for various posts. all-important dates are announced soon in this article. So we requested to candidates check this article to get the latest updates on it.
Also Check Karnataka Police Recruitment 2022
|Application Starting Date||Notified Soon|
|Apply Online||Notified Soon|
|Admit Card||Notified Soon|
The eligibility criteria for various posts of PSI, ASI and IO in the Gujarat Police department are released in the notification. So the interested candidates read the article carefully and get information on educational qualification and age. So candidates go through this article and prepare for the exam.
Also Check Assam Police Recruitment 2022
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute.
- 21 to 25 years
- Age relaxation as per Gujarat Government rules.
- For Gen/ OBC – Rs. 100
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Women/ EWS – Exempted
Gujarat Police Admit Card
The candidates need to download the Gujarat Police Admit Card/Call Letter as on time from the official website. And take their printout because without the Admit Card candidates do not allow in the exam center.
The candidates need to remember their username or registration number along with their password and date of birth to download admit card. The admit card available for download one or two weeks before the exam start.
How to Download Gujarat Police Admit Card 2022?
- Go to the official website of the Gujarat Police Department Application at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Search and click on the ‘Call Letter or Admit Card’ button on the top side of the page.
- Select your examination and download the admit card.
- Enter the Registration or Enrollment Number.
- Then, Enter the Date of Birth in dd/mm/yyyy.
- Click on ‘Print Call Letter’ to open the Admit Card pop-up window.
- Save the document first.
- After saving, check the details print on Admit Card or Call Letter is correct and clear.
- Take a printout and carry it to the exam center and appear in the exam.
Gujarat Police Exam Pattern
- Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022 exam pattern is similar to the previous year.
- For different posts, various tests should be clear by the candidates.
- The exam will be conducted with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- The exam will conduct have a max mark is 100.
- In the exam paper, every question has one mark each.
- The exam pattern divide into 3 sections.
- The first one is Numerical Ability, the second one is Reasoning Ability, and the third one is General Knowledge.
- Each part has some weightage – General Knowledge or Current Issues Section will have a weightage of up to 50 marks, Reasoning Ability Section will have a weightage of up to 15 marks and Numerical Ability Section will have a weightage of up to 35 marks.
The topics and syllabus are described in the below table. So the candidates need to read the below information line by line carefully.
|General Knowledge or Current Issues||Current affairs, Environment, Zoology, Indian Politics, Basic Computer, Famous Books & Authors, Indian Parliament, Famous Days & Dates, Inventions in the World, Geography, Indian Economy, Basic GK, Indian Culture, Sports, Botany, Physics, Indian History, and Chemistry.|
|Reasoning Ability||Discrimination, Problem-Solving, Statements & Conclusions, Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Arithmetic Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Spatial Orientation, Arithmetic Number Series, Arithmetic Reasoning, Judgement, Visual Memory, Relationship Concepts, Venn Diagrams, Figural Classification, Non-Verbal Series, Analogies, Direction Sense, Puzzle, Word Building Statement Conclusion, Observation, Space Visualization, and Analysis.|
|Numerical Ability||Number System, Simple Interest, Geometry, Problems on Ages, Boats & Streams, Time & Distance, Time & Work, Discounts, Ratios & Proportions, Simplifications, Probability, Averages, Profit & Loss, Mensuration, Allegations & Mixtures, Partnerships, Fundamental Operations, Permutations & Combinations, Percentages, Problems on squares and cubes, Least Common Multiple (LCM) & Highest Common Factor (HCF), and Compound Interest.|
To get selection in Gujarat Police Department candidates need to qualify for the below mention test. So all the candidates read carefully the article to know about the qualifying measurements.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Written Test.
- Endurance Test.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Medical Test.
- Document Verification.
The Candidates need to get the pass all the tests and qualifying measurements to get selection for various posts in Gujarat Police Department. In the written exam, candidates will have to qualify for the minimum marks criteria.
Physical Measurement Test
|Candidate Category||Height (in cm)||Weight (in kg)|
|For all candidates excluding ST Candidates||165||155||50||40|
|For ST Candidates||162||150||50||40|
Physical Efficiency Test
|Candidate Category||Name of Test||Test Duration|
|Female||1,600-meter run||09:30 minutes|
|Male||5,000-meter run||25 minutes|
|Ex-Servicemen||2,400-meter run||12:30 minutes|
This exam is an objective type paper of 100 questions about general awareness, current affairs etc. A merit list is prepared after this test and the passing student is select for the medical test. When candidates pass the written test, they are eligible for a medical test.
- Applicants should have high color vision.
- Mental and Physical health must be good.
- Varicose Vein is viewed as transitory preclusion.
- Applicants should be liberated from any physical distortions.
- Competitors should be liberated from chronic illnesses like Diabetes, Respiratory Disease, Piles, Hernia, and so on.
- Distance vision ought to be in any event 6/6 for one eye, and should not be less fortunate than 6/9 for others without adjustment.
- Near Vision must be in normal state.
This may be not necessary for every post in Gujarat Police. But candidate should be prepare for it.
How to apply for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022?
The candidates can following the steps to fill the Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022 Online Application.
- Visit the Gujarat Police Department’s official website.
- Check the current advertisement for the recruitment.
- Open the advertisement and read it carefully to check eligibility criteria for various posts.
- Move cursor on Online Application and click on ‘Apply Online’ tab.
- Fill the required credential in the online form.
- Upload or scan the signature and photo of the candidate.
- Upload also another type of required document for various posts.
- After filling the application form, pay the application fees.
- Finally submit the duly filled application form with the required documents after preview.
- Take a printout or save it for your future reference.
So the candidates we provide almost all information about Gujarat Police Recruitment 2022 in the article. For more information kindly bookmark the website or also you visit our page regularly basis