Assam Police Recruitment 2022 – State Level Public Recruitment Board of Assam is conducts every year the Assam Police Recruitment Exam. So the candidates read this article carefully to get the Assam Police Recruitment Notification. The ASLPRB says that notification may be release soon at the official website.
Latest Update – राज्य स्तरीय पुलिस भर्ती बोर्ड असम ने SI Recruitment 2021 के लिए पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया शुरू कर दी है। जो उम्मीदवार नव निर्मित असम कमांडो बटालियन के लिए पुलिस उप-निरीक्षक (AB) के पद पर आवेदन करना चाहते हैं तो आप असम पुलिस की आधिकारिक साइट slprbassam.in के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। इस पुलिश भर्ती प्रक्रिया के माध्यम से कुल 320 पदों पर कैंडिडेट का चयन किया जाएगा। इन पदों के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 21 जनवरी, 2022 तक है। जो उम्मीदवार पद के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं, उन्हें किसी मान्यता प्राप्त विश्वविद्यालय से मान्यता प्राप्त कॉलेज / संस्थान से कला, विज्ञान, वाणिज्य या समकक्ष स्ट्रीम में ग्रेजुएट होना चाहिए. इसके साथ ही कैंडिडेट असम का स्थायी निवासी होना चाहिए. शैक्षिक योग्यता की पूरी जानकारी के लिए कैंडिडेट ऑफिशियल नोटिफिकेशन देखें।
Assam Police has been released recruitment Notification for Constable Posts.
- Total Vacancies – 2134
- Unarmed Branch – 705 Vacancies
- Armed Branch – 1429 Vacancies
Assam Police Recruitment 2022
- 1 Assam Police Recruitment 2022
- 1.1 police.assam.gov.in Notification
- 1.2 Assam Police 2022 Recruitment Notification Overview
- 1.3 ASLPRB Vacancies 2022
- 1.4 Assam Police Vacancy 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 How to fill Application Form 2022?
The candidates who registered with the employment exchange of Assam is eligible to apply online. There is no application fee will be charge. Various posts offered under this Assam Police Vacancy are mention below.
- Jail Warden, and so on
Eligibility Criteria such as Qualification, Age and necessity conditions may vary according to the post. But according to previous notification minimum 10th class or intermediate pass is enough to apply for posts of assam Police. Whereas for ASI, SI, posts graduation is the minimum criteria. For detail information kindly read the article without scrolling down the page.
There is no experience need to apply in Assam Police Recruitment 2022 Vacancy but any type of curricular or physical activities will be prefer to make a merit list. The merit list is prepare after the written examination. The final selection process is based on the other rounds such as
- Physical Measurements Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
Assam Police 2022 Recruitment Notification Overview
|Name of Exam||Assam Police Recruitment 2022|
|Job Type||Government Job|
|Job Category||Police Force|
|Job Location||Pan Assam|
|Notification Date||Announce Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online Only|
|Official Email ID||[email protected]|
ASLPRB Vacancies 2022
Assam State Level Police Recruitment Board is release notification to recruit as Sub-Inspector, Constable, ASI, Head Constables, Driver and so on.
- Constable (Executive)-Male
- Constable (Executive)-Female
- Sub-Inspector (Communication)
- Sub-Inspector (Un-Armed Branch)
- Constable (Un-Armed Branch)
- Constable (Armed Branch)
- Junior Assistant
- Upper Division Assistant (UDA) cum Accountant
- Stenographer Grade-III
- Lower Division Assistant
- Bench Assistant
- Office Peon
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Jail Warden, etc
Application Form is may be start to fill in June 2022. The candidates are advise to check official website or this site to get the latest updates. You also bookmark or subscribe this site to get the updates on regular basis. Below you will get the some important dates of Assam Police Recruitment 2022.
|Release of Application Form||Dec 2021|
|Start date of Form Submission||13 Dec 2021|
|Last date for Submission||13 Jan 2022|
Assam Police Vacancy 2022 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
Assam Police enlistment thinks about numerous viewpoints while choosing candidates for its various posts. Extra-Curricular activities are of much significance here. Aside from that, some physical and medical wellness standards are also considered.
The candidate should be a resident of India as well as domicile of Assam.
Educational, Age Eligibility
|Post||Qualification||Age in Years|
|Sub-Inspector||Candidate must be Intermediate passed or equivalent from a recognized Board to apply for the post||20 – 24|
|Constable||Candidate must graduate or have an equivalent degree from a recognized University to apply for the post||18 – 25|
Age relaxation for Assam Police Recruitment is according to government rules.
|Home Guards||5 Years|
|SC/ST Sportsperson||10 Years|
|OBC Sportsperson||8 Years|
Physical Measurement Test
Candidates should have a minimum criteria to qualify this round. And this round must be clear to qualify the fitness parameter for the Police Force of Assam.
- Height for General/OBC
- Male – Min 162.56 cm
- Female – 154.94 cm
- SC/ST Candidate
- Male – 160.02 cm
- Female – 152.40
- Chest for General/OBC (Only for Men)
- Normal – 80 cm
- Expanded – 85 cm
- Chest for SC/ST (Only for Men)
- Normal – 78 cm
- Expanded – 83 cm
Physical Efficiency Test
- Male Candidates
- Race: 3.2 km race should be finished within 14 minutes.
- Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm hop in 3 attempts.
- Female Candidates
- Race: 1600 meters race should be finished within 8 minutes.
- Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm hop in 3 attempts.
This exam is an objective type paper of 100 questions about general awareness, current affair etc. Merit list is prepare after this test and pass student is select for medical test.
- Applicants should have high colour vision.
- Mental and Physical health must be good.
- Varicose Vein is viewed as transitory preclusion.
- Applicants should be liberated from any physical distortions.
- Competitors should be liberated from chronic illnesses like Diabetes, Respiratory Disease, Piles, Hernia, and so on.
- Distance vision ought to be in any event 6/6 for one eye, and should not be less fortunate than 6/9 for others without adjustment.
- Near Vision must be in normal state.
This may be not necessary for every post in Assam Police. But candidate should be prepare for it.
How to fill Application Form 2022?
Application Form for Assam Police Force recruitment is release soon in June for the following year’s cycle. Here we describe the steps to fill the application process.
- Visit the official website for Apply online process @ www.slprbassam.in.
- Download the Assam Police recruitment notification and read carefully before prcessing the next step.
- First of all check your eligibility criteria.
- If you full fill the eligibility condition then click on apply online application form.
- A new window open up with the Application Form.
- Fill the form correctly with patience, without doing any typing mistake.
- Upload the documents, photo, signature with recommend size.
- Examine your Application form properly before submitting it.
- Whenever don’t find any typing mistake then click on the Submit button.
- Once form is submitted, you’ll be automatically redirected to the fee payment page.
- Pay the Application Fee, or check the exemption option if you are eligible.
- Fee for General/OBC Candidate: Rs.300 application Fee
- Fee for SC/ST Candidate: Exempted
- Print a copy of application form for future use.
So the candidates we provide almost all information about Assam Police Recruitment 2022 in the article. For more information kindly bookmark the website or also you visit our page regularly basis