Eway Bill Login 2022 – Electronic waybills, more commonly known as Eway Bills, are required for the commercial movement of goods worth more than ₹50,000 across state borders. The online Eway Bill Login Portal through which you can generate the document in question is the e-waybill system. Alternatively, you can generate one via a text message or through official apps available on Google Play as well as the Apple App Store. Once the Eway bill is generated, the supplier, recipient, and transporter receive a unique e-way bill number, which essentially flags the movement of goods from Point A to B.
Eway Bill Login
Intrastate Eway Bill is now re-scheduled to be implemented for unspecified reasons across the country with effect from 3rd June 2018 with effect from the previous date of 1st June 2018 but the GST Council along with the Central Government has notified that the said date i.e. 3rd June. Anyhow the deadline for implementing the Intrastate GST Eway Bill for all the states. The bill can be generated from the GSTN portal and every registered taxpayer would require this e-way bill along with the goods transferred. And know its implementation features, basics, and how to generate GST E-Way Bill through the official e-way bill portal https://ewaybillgst.gov.in.
What is an Eway Bill?
The online e-way bill login portal through which you can generate the document in question is the e-waybill system (ewaybillgst.gov.in). Alternatively, you can generate one via a text message or through official apps available on Google Play as well as the Apple App Store. Once the Eway bill is generated, the supplier, recipient, and transporter receive a unique e-way bill number, which essentially flags the movement of goods from Point A to B. An electronic waybill, more commonly known as an e-way bill, is required for the commercial movement of goods worth more than ₹50,000 across state borders.
Also Check KCR KIT Scheme Registration
Types of Users for E-Way Bill Registration
- Registered Person: An e-way bill must be issued compulsorily when goods worth more than Rs.50,000/- are moved to or from the registered person on the e-way bill portal. A registered person or a transporter can choose to make and carry waybills even if the value of the consignment is less than Rs.50,000.
- Unregistered Persons: Those who are not registered on the e-way bill portal are also required to generate the e-way bill. In addition, they must also ensure that all compliance requirements are met.
- Transporter: Transporters who will be transporting goods by means like road, air, rail, etc also need to generate Eway bill if the supplier has not done the required work.
Also Check Vijaya Bank Net Banking
Steps for E-way Bill Registration for Taxpayers/Registered Transporters
- Visit the official website ewaybillgst.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Registration’ tab on the homepage and click on ‘E-Way Bill Registration’ under it.
- Now enter the GSTIN (Goods and Services Tax Identification Number) and the captcha code. Click ‘Go’
- Generate an OTP, OTP number will be sent to your registered mobile number, verify the same.
- Create a new user ID and set a password. Once all the details are filled in correctly, a User ID and Password will be generated.
Also Check HCL Tech Bee Registration
E-Way Bill Registration for GST Unregistered Transporters
- Visit the official e-way bill system portal i.e. ewaybillgst.gov.in.
- On the home page under the Registration tab, select the option ‘Nomination for Transporters’.
- Enter the details in ‘Application’ at numbers 1-9 and click ‘Save’.
Details to be filled in Application for Enrollment u/s 35(2)
1. Choose your state
2. Enter name as per PAN
- trade name, if any
- Enter your PAN number
3. Type of Enrollment
- Select the relevant option:
- Go Down
- Cold Storage
- Transport Service
4. Constitution of Business
- Select the relevant business form from the drop-down:
- Foreign Company
- Partnership Firm
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
- Unlimited Company
- Others (If HUF, AOP, BOI, etc.)
Also Check Meesho Supplier Login
5. Principal place of business
- Fill in the complete address of the place of business including all the red marked mandatory fields.
- Contact information such as e-mail address, landline number, or fax number (if any)
- The nature of the premises is mentioned whether it is self/lease/rent/consent/shared/any other matter.
6. Aadhaar Verification
- Check the box to give your consent for Eway bill system/GSTN.
- Fill in the following required details in respect of the authorized personnel/proprietor/partner of the firm of the company.
- Aadhar card number, name of personnel, and mobile number mentioned in Aadhaar.
- After entering these details, click on the option ‘Verify details and send OTP’.
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered with Aadhaar.
- Enter it and click on ‘Verify OTP’ and your Aadhaar will be verified.
7. Upload Documents
- Here you have to upload valid documents from your system, one for address proof and one for ID proof in PDF, and click on ‘Upload’.
- Once the document is uploaded, the file name appears to the right of each field.
8. Login Details
- Set a new unique username/user ID and password and click ‘Check’ to see if the username you want to set is already being used.
- Tick mark against the declaration confirming the authenticity of the information provided by you on the application form and click ‘Save’.
Step 4: On submission of the form, the portal will generate 15 digit Transporter ID or Trans ID.
- In this step, you can also access the user credentials, eliminating the process of e-way bill registration for unregistered transporters.