KCR KIT Scheme Registration 2022 – The KCR Kit Scheme online registration has been announced by Chief Minister Shri K Chandrashekhar Rao. With the implementation of this scheme mother and baby care kits have been distributed to new mothers and their newborns. You can get benefits under this plan till your child turns 3 months old. In addition to baby and maternal care kits, mothers or pregnant women have also received financial assistance of Rs 12,000/- from the state government, this money can be provided to you in three installments. Dear visitors A very good scheme has been started by the state government of Telangana state. The name of this scheme is KCR Kit Scheme 2022. This scheme has been launched for the welfare of pregnant women and their newborn babies. Its detailed information is given below.
KCR KIT Scheme Registration
Giving birth to a new life is a boon for many families today. Watching your kids grow is the essence of the joy of parenting and responsibility. Telangana state government has provided this happiness to all the pregnant women of the state. They provide a complete kit and money for mother and baby fulfillment. These are in honor of Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao (KCR). The new scheme is named as KCRKIT scheme for pregnant women and newborn babies. It was launched during Telangana Formation Day. In this article, you will get complete information about TS KCR Kit Scheme Registration 2022, items contained in this KCR Kit, KCR Kit Scheme eligibility criteria. You can check TS KCR kit status online when you register online. Step-wise step information is given below.
kcrkit.telangana.gov.in 2.0 Login 2022 – Details
|Name of Scheme||KCR Kit Scheme|
|Scheme Announced||Chief Minister of state.|
|Category||TS Govt. Scheme|
|Beneficiary of Scheme||Pregnant women and their baby after born|
|Benefit provides||Baby and mother care kit and financial aid|
|How to make registration||KCR Kit scheme online registration|
Also Check PM Ujjwala Yojana
Benefits of KCR Kit Scheme Status
- The KCR Kit scheme has been launched by the Telangana state government so that pregnant women can take care of themselves during pregnancy.
- This baby and mother care kit helps a lot after the birth of a newborn baby.
- With the implementation of this scheme, the state government helps them at every stage of pregnancy till the birth of the child.
- The beneficiary will get the benefit of this scheme till the child turns 3 months old.
- 12,000/- has been given to each beneficiary registered under this scheme. And if they produce girls, then an additional Rs 1,000 is given to the mother.
KCR Kit Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Women who are pregnant and permanent citizens of Telangana State.
- He should have an Aadhar card.
- If pregnant women who already have two children
Also Check PM Kisan Yojana Registration
KCR Kits Amount and Installment
Under the KCR Kit scheme, apart from baby care kits, the government provides financial help to women. So that they too can get the necessary things for themselves and their children. They can buy food items or medicine for themselves and their baby. This program is designed to help reduce the Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) and Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR) in the state. The government provides financial assistance of Rs 12,000 to pregnant mothers. The amount is divided into three phases. For mothers giving birth to girl children, the state will give an additional Rs. 1,000. So take advantage of this scheme you have to apply the KCR kit scheme online and then check the status by visiting the official website.
|First||Rs.4,000||Given at the time when women get pregnant.|
|Second||Rs.4,000||Given provided after the delivery of the women.|
|Third||Rs.4,000||Given at the time of vaccination of the baby|
Also Check PM Kisan eKYC
List of items included in KCR Kit Scheme
- Special Maternal And Child Care Soap,
- Newborn Baby Bedding, Baby Oil,
- Baby Mosquito Net,
- Saree For Mother,
- Hand Band,
- Towels And Napkins,
- Clothes For Baby,
- Baby Powder,
- Baby Shampoo,
- Baby Toys.
Also Check PM Kisan FPO Yojana
Steps to Fill Telangana KCR Kit Scheme Registration Form 2022
- Pregnant women or beneficiaries can register themselves by visiting their nearest PHC center.
- You can also apply online from any nearest government hospital.
- You can also register online by contacting your ASHA worker.
- Online registration is done by DEO and ANM.
- So time to register online please provide registration details like
- Aadhar Card of the applicant.
- Name of applicant.
- address proof.
- Valid phone number.
- The date of the period of the previous month.
- Bank account and IFSC code details.
- If you want to apply KCR KIT Scheme yourself online then visit the official website of the KCR KIT Scheme.
- Here you have to find the link to registration and apply online.
- Fill in all the details asked by them.
- Submit the same information.
Steps to Check KCR Kits Scheme Status Online
- Visit the official website of this scheme i.e. kcrkit.telangana.gov.in.
- You can also get complete information by visiting this website.
- Here you have to find the link to the KCR Kit Scheme Status.
- Enter the details they asked for and then submit.
- In this way, you can get the details.
5 thoughts on “KCR KIT Scheme Registration Form & Application Status Check at Kcrkit.telangana.gov.in”
I have got delivered on 10th October 2021 still I didn’t get one rupee also
Yes my wife delivery on nampally matertay govt hospital on July 8th on 2021 still i didn’t get any one also
My wife delivery at April 29.2022.i did not get one rupee
My wife delived in 10/11/2020epati varaku kcr kit amount raledu
Very nice scheme