PM Ujjwala Yojana 2.0 has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, through video conferencing on 10 August 2022. Under which the beneficiaries will be provided with free refill and hot plate, LPG gas connection. Interest-free loans will also be provided to the beneficiaries for the purchase of gas stoves. This scheme launched by the Prime Minister from Mahoba district. In which 10 women beneficiaries given LPG connections through a virtual medium.
PM Ujjwala Yojana
- 1 PM Ujjwala Yojana
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme Registration
LPG connection papers were provided to the beneficiaries by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Aditya Nath on behalf of the Prime Minister. Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the central government has been formed to allot safe clean cooking fuel to all those families of the country who still use old, unsafe, and polluting fuel for cooking. Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana was announced by the Central Government on 1 May 2016. Under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the Government of India is providing domestic LPG to the APL and BPL and ration cardholder women of the country.
PMUY Application Form – Overview
|Type Of Scheme||Central Government Scheme|
|Launch Date||1st May 2016 Onward|
|Name of Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana|
|Objective of Scheme||Reducing health hazards/diseases and air pollution caused by the use of impure fossil fuels|
|Purpose of Scheme||Provide LPG connections to women from BPL Section.|
|The target of this Scheme||Distribution of LPG connections among 5 crores BPL families by the year 2018-19|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- People from all SC / ST families of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- All those people who are listed under SECC 2011.
- People are covered under Antyodaya Yojana.
- People coming below the poverty line.
- Most of the backward classes.
- Forest dweller.
- People living on the island.
- Tea and Ask tea plantation tribe.
- People living in river islands.
Also Check प्रधानमंत्री गरीब कल्याण योजना
Benefits of PM Ujjwala Yojana 2022
- Under this scheme, free LPG gas connections will be provided to the women of the country.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the women who come below the poverty line of the country.
- Through this scheme, it will be easier for women to cook food.
- The benefit of Ujjwala Yojana PM 2022 will made available to women above 18 years of age.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account.
- The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana is to provide free gas connections to 8 crore households.
Also Check PMKMY Registration Online
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme Registration
The scheme is being implemented under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Central Government. Under PMUY Yojana, the central government is providing financial assistance of Rs 1600 to all BPL and APL ration cardholder families, through Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2022, the central government is providing LPG gas connections to all poor APL and BPL families of the country. Government’s goal To apply under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana, the age of the beneficiary women should be 18 years or more, only then she can take advantage of this scheme.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- The applicant must be female.
- Applicant’s age should be before 18 years.
- The applicant under this scheme should be below the poverty line.
- Applicant should have a bank account
- Applicants should not already have an LPG connection.
Also Check PM Kisan FPO Yojana
Required Documents for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme Apply Online 2022
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card Or Voter Id Card)
- BPL Certificate Issued By Municipality President (Urban Area) / Panchayat Pradhan (Rural Area)
- Aadhar Number Of All Family Members
- BPL Ration Card
- Address Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Jan Dhan Bank Account Details / Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- 14 Point Declaration In The Prescribed Format To Be Signed By The Applicant.
Also Check PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme 2022?
- Interested women who want to apply in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana and download from Online https://www.pmuy.gov.in/.
- After this, fill in the information asked in the application form like Aadhar card number, mobile number, name, address, etc.
- Attach all your documents with the PM Ujjwala Yojana Application Form and submit it to your nearest gas agency.
- After verifying your application form and all the documents by the gas agency officer, your LPG gas connection will be issued within 10 to 15 days.
PM Ujjwala Yojana – Helpline Desk:
The helpline numbers are 1906 and 18002333555.