E Sanjeevani OPD Login: E Sanjeevani Outpatient Department Registration Portal has been initiated through the Ministry of Health and Welfare to offer health assistance to the citizens of India. This E Sanjeevani OPD Application is provided online service provided by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare under the Government of India. Citizens have to do the registration to get the information related to the services through the E Sanjeevani initiated by the Government of India, and with this, the Ministry also started an E Sanjeevani App to give the advantage of the facilities. To grab more details, you can read the article as follows.
E Sanjeevani OPD Login
- 1 E Sanjeevani OPD Login
- 2 E Sanjeevani OPD Portal Schedule (State Wise)
The E-Sanjeevani Outpatient Department doctor to doctor telemedicine system is being positioned at 155,000 health and wellness centers at the country level under the Ayushman Bharat Yojana of the Government of India. E Sanjeevani App also supports the Ayusman Bharat Scheme. The main motive of GOI to initiate this portal is that the patients of the country may simply get the advantages of the health facilities at their houses.
With the help of E Sanjeevani OPD, you may take your treatment in a secure and structured video-based house from the doctor in any hospital in the country. Under this portal, Stay Home Outpatient Department has been developed by the Center for Development of Advanced Computing in Mohali. Center for Development of Advanced Computing is generally known as the C-DAC. To collect more details related to the E- Sanjeevani Portal, you may check the below section of the article.
Overview of the E-Sanjeevani OPD Website Login
|Portal Title||E Sanjeevani OPD Portal|
|Started By||Centre For Development Of Advanced Computing|
|Beneficiaries of this scheme||Citizens of India|
|Aim||To offer health care services|
Also Check Rajasthan Chiranjivi Jivan Raksha Yojana
E Sanjeevani OPD Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Those citizens who have already participated or initiated this facility in the state can be applicable for a free consultation with the doctor on this portal.
- The applicable citizens should also have a Mobile/Laptop and internet connection for video chat during the doctor’s consultation.
E Sanjeevani OPD Portal Schedule (State Wise)
By using the E Sanjeevani OPD Portal, you can get the health services online, and directly to your home. Those candidates who are interested to register for this portal can visit its official website as available in the below section of the article. For more details, you may also follow this page.
|State Name||Timing of E Sanjeevani OPD Portal|
|Haryana||Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Himachal Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM (Lunch: 1:30 PM to 2:00 PM)|
|Jharkhand||Monday to Saturday: 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Andhra Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM|
|Assam||Monday to Saturday: 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Karnataka||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM (Lunch: 1:00 PM to 1:45 PM)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM|
|Maharashtra||Monday to Saturday: 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM|
|Puducherry||Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Punjab||Monday to Sunday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Rajasthan||Monday to Saturday: 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
|Tamil Nadu||Monday to Sunday: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM|
|Uttar Pradesh||Monday to Saturday: 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM|
|Uttarakhand||Monday to Saturday: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM|
Also Check Karnataka Arogya Sanjeevani Scheme
Facilities Provided At E Sanjeevani OPD Login Portal
- Token Generation
- Queue Management
- Audio-Video Consultation with a Doctor
- SMS/Email Notifications
- Patient registration
- Fully configurable (waiting room slots, no. of daily slots, no. of doctors/clinics, consultation time limit, etc).
- Free Service
- Serviced by State’s Doctors
Also Check Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana
How To Do Patient Registration?
Here we are providing the Patient Registration Procedure step-wise:
- First of all, visit the E sanjeevani Official Portal.
- Go to the Home page of the official website.
- On the Home page click on the Patient Registration button.
- Then a new page will appear in front of you.
- This is the registration page.
- You should have to fill up the registration form with proper details.
- Then, complete the registration process by submitting all the necessary information.
- Then, you will get registered now for the E Sanjeevani Portal.
- After the successful registration procedure, you will get the login credentials on your registered mobile number.
Also Check Arogya Karnataka Scheme
How Can I Take Appointment Online By Using E Sanjeevani?
Before taking an appointment online by using e sanjeevani, you should need to follow some guidelines as provided here:
- Verify your contact number.
- Create token after registering
- Login upon finding notification.
- Wait for your turn.
- Then, consult doctor.
- Also, Download ePrescription.
Also Check PM Jal Jeevan Mission Scheme
How To Do E Sanjeevani OPD Login? [As a Paitent]
If you wants to do the login for E-Sanjeevani OPD Portal, then you can follow the steps as provided here:
- First, visit the official website of the E sanjeevani Portal.
- Then, you should have to go to the home page of the official website.
- After that, you should need to search for the E Sanjeevani Paitent Login option,
- After finding that option, you should have to click on that option.
- Then you will get the Login page in front of you.
- You should have to fill up some important details in this login section.
- Then click on the Login button to get logged in for the E sanjeevani Portal.
Important Links Related To E Sanjeevani OPD Login Portal
E-Sanjeevani OPD Official Website: Click Here