Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 – If you are finding for the information of Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 then you are at the right place to find each and every detail. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Government of India has announced the Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric Award 2023. Pre-Matric Scholarship- Backward classes are very important for every backward class applicant to get help from the government.
In this article, we have given a detailed description regarding Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric Award 2023 like Objective, Scope, Eligibility, Duration and Course of Studies, Institution of study, Coverage value of scholarship and Ad-hoc grant, Administrative Department, Selection, other conditions for award, Renewal of scholarship, the announcement of the scheme, mode of apply and etc.
Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
- 1 Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
- 2 Eligibility Criteria of Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
- 3 Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 Coverage value of Scholarship and AD-HOC grant
- 4 How To Apply Scholarship of Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric 2023 Online?
Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric Scholarship is an annual scholarship program that is open to students residing in Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Maharashtra. The scholarship is offered by Dadar and Nagar Haveli Education Society. The amount of the scholarship varies from year to year, but it always covers the entire tuition fee for the respective academic year. Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online.
This scholarship of Dadar and Nagar Haveli has been offered to the minority community. Dadar And Nagar Haveli Scholarship is especially for the applicants who are pursuing Diploma, Post Diploma, Graduation, and Post-graduation courses. This scholarship also includes those applicants who are pursuing classes 9 & 10. The Government has launched this scholarship in order to provide monetary help to the applicants. The scholarship provides 100percent remuneration of fees for BPL girls students and 50 percent remuneration for those who are below poverty line girls applicants. The interested students should visit the Official Website of this scholarship and can easily apply online.
Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Name of the Scholarship||PRE-MATRIC SCHOLARSHIP|
|Starting Date for Registration||Started|
|End Date for Registration||Updated Soon|
Eligibility Criteria of Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
- The scholarship award will be sanctioned in the case of applicants whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
Note 1: So long as either of the parents (or husband in the case of married unemployed girl applicant) are alive, only income of the parents/ husband, as the case may be, from all sources will be taken into account and of no other members even though they may be earning.
- In the application form of income declaration, income will be declared on this basis. Only in the case where both the parents (or husband in the case of married but unemployed girl applicant) have died, the income of the guardian who is supporting the student in
his/her studies will have to be taken into consideration. Such applicants whose parent’s income is affected due to the unfortunate death of one of earning parents and resultantly comes within the income ceiling prescribed under the scheme shall become eligible for the award, subject to their fulfilling other conditions of eligibility, from the month in which such sad incidence took place.
- Applications for scholarships from such applicant can be considered even after lapse of the last date of receipt of applications, on compassionate grounds.
- House Rent allowance received by the parents of a applicant shall be exempted from the computation of ‘income’ if the same has been permitted to be exempted for purpose of Income-Tax.
- Income Certificate is required to be taken once only, i.e. at the time of admission to courses, which are continuing for more than 1 year.
Documents Required for Scholarship
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Income declaration
- Certificates, diploma, degree, etc. of previously passed examination
Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 Coverage value of Scholarship and AD-HOC grant
|Hostellers||III to X||Rs.500/(per month for 10 months)|
|Day Scholars||I to X||Rs.100/(per month for 10 months)|
|Ad-hoc grant||All Applicants(hostlers & day scholars||Rs.500/(per annum)|
The scholarship amount will be payable from the date of joining to the date of leaving the school, excluding the period of vacation, which will be about ten months in a year except in the cases where the applicants enter late or leave early in the midst of the academic year.
Check Also:- RBSE Exam Form 2023
How To Apply Scholarship of Dadar and Nagar Haveli Pre Matric 2023 Online?
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Pre Matric Scholarship To SC Applicants 2023.
- Go to the official website of National Scholarship Portal through the URL provided above scholarships.gov.in
- Then Choose State Schemes tab and Click on UT of The Dadra Nagar Haveli in the drop down list.
- After that Click Apply link in the Pre Matric Scholarship To SC Applicants 2023 under Dadra Nagar Haveli
- Read the instructions carefully and enter candidate Application Id, Password and Captcha for Login.
- After Login to your account choose the Scholarship scheme and fill the required details to apply for the scholarship.
- If you are a New User then Press on the Register link in the Login Page.
- Enter all required details for registration to get candidate user id and password. After register aspirant account you can Login and apply the scholarship.
- After complete your application you will get a confirmation message to candidate registered email id & mobile number.
Check Also:- IUCET Admission 2023