Arunachal Pradesh E Pass 2023, Check E-Pass Status – The Government of Arunachal Pradesh and its Administration has launched official website for Covid-19 ePass for Essential Service for different Cities such as Itanagar, Tawang, Roing, Tezu, Khonsa, Pasighat & other places. In this situation Aurnachal Pradesh Govt decide to provide Curfew Movement e-Pass to the essential service providers. Lockdown (e-Pass) Movement Pass Registration official website i.e. https://eservice.arunachal.gov.in.
Arunachal Pradesh Curfew E Pass 2023
- 1 Arunachal Pradesh Curfew E Pass 2023
- 2 Arunachal Pradesh Curfew Pass 2023 Online Application Form
Arunachal Pradesh government has streamlined the process to issue online lockdown e-passes to any visitors entering the state. The technology backed online system is not just likely to ease the application process but will also keep a tab on the health of people entering the state.Individuals, who are in need of this ePass, have to visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Government and apply online. While the Government has offered ePass facility for movement during the curfew, you should act responsibly and should apply for it only in case of extreme emergency. To offer a speed breaker to the regular rising cases of COVID19, Arunachal Pradesh Government has announced a partial lockdown in the state.
Aurcnachal Pradesh E-Pass – Overview
|Name of the Government||Government of Arunachal Pradesh|
|The objective of this E-Pass||To keep control on the sudden increase of COVID-19 cases in the state|
|Official Website||serviceonline.gov.in (or) https://eservice.arunachal.gov.in|
Also Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Required Document to Apply Onl ine For Arunachal Pradesh E-Pass 2023
- Name of Applicant
- Purpose of e Pass
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Type of Vehicle and it’s registration Number
- Applicant Residential Address
- Aadhaar Number
- Pass Time Duration.
- GST and Employee Details
Document to Upload:
- Passport size Photo
- Valid ID Proof [Aadhaar, Voter ID or other]
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application
Arunachal Pradesh Curfew Pass 2023 Online Application Form
According to the recent update, travel passes are only being issued to students, pilgrims, and migrant laborers under distress. If you fulfill this condition then you can apply for the e-pass. The state police have also come up with modalities for the issuance of e-passes to those who want to enter in Arunachal Pradesh during curfew hours for their emergency needs. To facilitate people facing hurdles in travel during COVID19 in cases of emergencies such as death in family, medical, and other essential services. The state police is strictly suggest to deter any unnecessary movement or movement without proper documents in the state during lockdown. Meanwhile, People who need to enter the state or travel within due to an emergency or some urgent situation, can apply for an ePass which will allow them to aid their movement.
Check Also Andhra Pradesh Curfew E Pass
ArunachalPradesh Curfew E Pass Apply Online Process
- Start the registration process through visiting the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh portal i.e.eservice.arunachal.gov.in
- Here click on the option of Apply for Service. or click on provided link which refer you to direct on epass applicatiojn form.
- Here First of all choose your district from dropdown menu.
- After that provide Service Specific Information such as movment type, pirpose of travel.
- Here you have to start filling application form with all the required details such as your name, gender, mobile number, and email address etc.
- After that provide all the persons details which travel in your vehical.
- Finally, click on the Submit button and you are all set.
Track Curfew Pass Registration Status
The procedure to check the track application status given below:-
- Go to the official website.
- After that click on track your application Status
- Then read all the important instruction related to tracking of Application Status
- After that click on the link ‘select state for which you have submitted the application’ and select your state
- Now select the option to track application that is ‘through application reference number or through OTP / application details’ and enter the captcha code
- click on submit
- Your application status will be on your screen.