Universal Travel Pass registration, login, process, and link can be clearly understood from this article. Read on to get details on Universal Travel Pass (UTP) registration. Read this article properly without leaving out any details and your process to apply for Universal Travel Pass will be easy. All you have to do is read the article thoroughly and follow the steps with complete accuracy. Universal Travel Pass Portal i.e. @epassmsdma.mahait.org was launched on 15th August 2022 by Government of Maharashtra, since then the fully vaccinated people who works in essential services are get the Universal Pass.
All the important links will be provided in this article. Disaster Management Relief and Rehabilitation Department, Govt. of India has launched a new web portal named Universal Travel Pass (UTP). It has been initiated to issue epassmsdma.mahit.org travel passes to establishments for emergency travel lockdown period and time after the lockdown opens in the state.
Universal Travel Pass Registration
With the help of Universal Pass, the employees of these facilities can travel without any hassle during the restricted hours as per the guidelines of the department. These badges are generated by the appropriate system for the employees of the registered institutions. These system-generated UT travel passes contain a QR code and the bus or train officer can authenticate this QR code. Citizens of Mumbai who want to know about UTP must read this article once as it will give maximum information about it. You know the registration process and download process. You can apply online for this due to Covid19.
This process has now been made online so there is no need for you to step out of the house. QR code ePass services are provided by Maharashtra State Disaster Management Authority for all Mumbai registered businesses through which you can apply for travel passes. The government has divided establishments into different categories based on the type of business.
As you all know that due to the ongoing Covid -19 Omicron in the country, a strict curfew has been imposed, and in such a situation, people faced a lot of trouble in commuting. You can get an e-pass only through a QR code, so there is no fraud. Only those having complete information will get the pass and nodal officers will be recruited for investigation. But now the government has started issuing identity cards to those working in registered companies. You can also get more detailed information about this from the online portal, the link of which is available in our article.
Universal Travel Pass Application Online – Details
|Name of the Portal||Universal Travel Pass (UTP)|
|Category||Covid ePass Online|
|Issuing Department||Disaster Management, Relief & Rehabilitation Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Design & developed by||Government of India|
|Mode of downloading Travel pass||Online|
Objectives of Universal Travel Pass
- The main objective is to help people travel with ease during COVID-19.
- It is offered for only three categories: medical, utility, and education.
- Through this, the government wants to provide all the medical facilities and education.
- Through this, you can now ride from rail to rickshaw.
- You can get your UTP by QR code.
- With this, you can travel to other states also.
Also Check COVID19 E Pass Registration
- You must be a resident of India to apply.
- Children cannot request it.
- You can only apply if you work in medical, educational, and public service.
- You must be in categories and subcategories to apply.
- If you want to register, you must have all the data.
Documents Required to apply for Universal Travel e-pass
- Aadhar card
- Voter id
- Registration certificate
- Government ID proof
- Registered company
- Industrial papers
- Registered mobile number
Also Check Assam Curfew E Pass
Steps to getting epassmsdma.mahait.org Travel Pass Online
- Visit the site by searching for Universal Travel Pass on your browser or clicking on the link below epassmsdma.mahait.org/login.htm
- From the two options, Register Your Establishment and Download the Travel Guide, click on “Register Your Establishment”.
- An Establishment Registration Form will come up and fill the form.
- You cannot change your mobile number, address or image once you have filled the form.
- You have to give your establishment registration number, establishment registration certificate, photo, address, pin code, district, establishment category, and type and coordinator details.
- Tick I agree to the above terms and register.
- An SMS message will be sent to the registered mobile number to confirm the registration and the registration is done.
Also Check KSP Clear Pass