Punjab National Bank Balance Check – PNB Bank has provided a toll-free number for the customers to call on 1800 180 2223 or 0120 2303090. The customer can call the bank on the number using his/her registered mobile number. Once a call is made, the system will automatically disconnect after a short ring. The bank will send an SMS to your number informing you about your account balance. Punjab National Bank has a rich history in India; It is one of the largest banks in the country. The bank offers a range of services, mostly digitized, to reach out to more customers anywhere in the country. After individual transactions, PNB customers may wish to know their bank balance or mini statement for a specific period of time. The bank also caters to balance inquiry services which are available both offline and online.
Punjab National Bank Balance Check
- 1 Punjab National Bank Balance Check
- 2 PNB provides Account Balance inquiry in the following ways
Gone are the days when we used to go to the banks to check our account balances. Now, there are many ways in which you can check account balance sitting at home. Like any other bank, Punjab National Bank also offers several convenient methods to check account balances. Amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, banking from home has gained momentum. Services like online transfer, balance checks, and much more have made our life easier and safer. Let us have a look at several ways through which you can check the PNB account balance. Checking balance will allow you to keep track of your spending and will also help in making frequent purchase decisions.
About Punjab National Bank
Punjab National Bank (PNB), India’s first indigenous bank, started its operations from Lahore on 12th April 1895 with the authorized capital? 2 lakh and working capital? 20,000 Bank was established in the spirit of nationalism and was the first bank entirely managed by Indians with Indian capital. During the long history of the bank, 9 banks have been merged/ amalgamated with PNB. After the amalgamation of eOBC and eUNI with effect from 01.04.2020, PNB has expanded its presence across India.
As of the end of September 2021, the bank has a total of 36,514 delivery channels, with a network of 10,528 domestic branches, 2 international branches, 13,506 ATMs, and 12,478 business correspondents. PNB is the second largest Public Sector Bank (PSB) in the country with a global gross turnover of Rs. 18,51,097 crores. The Bank continues to maintain its superiority in low-cost CASA deposits with a share of 45.42%. The focus of the Bank has been on qualitative business growth, recovery and arrest of fresh slippages.
Also Check HDFC Balance Check
PNB provides Account Balance inquiry in the following ways
If you have a PNB account, you can check your bank account balance in several ways. In this article, we will see how to check Punjab National Bank balance using missed call service, SMS banking, app, online portal or internet banking, using the toll-free number, and finally using ATM machine. With millions of users across India, the bank offers its customers balance check, mobile app services for complete online banking, internet banking, and much more. One of the most popular and useful features of all these services is checking account balance. To check account balance, many people use various methods like balance inquiry through ATM and getting bank statements from a bank branch. These methods are time-consuming and cannot be used everywhere.
- PNB Balance Inquiry Number
- PNB SMS Banking
- Net banking
- PNB Mobile Banking
- PNB USSD Code Banking
- UPI Apps
- PNB Bank ATM Card
Also Check Canara Bank Account Balance Check
Steps to check PNB Bank Account Balance via SMS
- Send an SMS to 5607040
- Type “BAL <space> 16 digit account number” (eg: BAL 015300XXXXXXXXXX)
- You will receive an SMS immediately from the bank with your balance.
Steps to Check Punjab National Bank Balance via Missed Call Service
- Dial 1800 180 2223 (Toll-Free) / 0120-2303090
- After a few rings, the call will end automatically.
- After the call is over, you will receive an SMS from the bank with your PNB account balance.
Also Check IDBI Balance Check
Steps to Check PNB Account Balance via Mobile Application
- Download the PNB One app or PNB Passbook App from the Google Play Store for Android and the App Store on iOS devices.
- Register on the App with Mobile Number, MPIN, Password.
- Once you have valid login credentials, tap on Login.
- Enter User ID and M-PIN.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered phone number (if asked).
- On the PNB One app, at the top of the screen, select the account you want to check balance with or the mPassbook App.
- Once logged in, your account balance will be displayed on the home screen itself.
Also Check Canara Bank Customer ID
Steps to Check PNB Balance via Internet Banking
- Visit the website of PNB India.
- Click on “Internet Banking”.
- Click on “Retail Internet Banking”.
- Enter your User ID and click on Continue.
- Enter Password and Captcha Code.
- Click “Continue”.
- After logging in you will get a dashboard on the home screen.
- How to Check Punjab National Bank Balance Through Internet Banking.
- Your account balance will be displayed under “Operative Accounts”.
Also Check Indian Bank Net Banking