UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment:- The latest notification for the recruitment of 445 Junior Assistants/Data Entry Operators (DEO) in the various departments under the Government of Uttarakhand has been released by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC). Beginning on December 20, 2022, eligible candidates may apply online for the UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022. The following are all the information on the UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022-23.
Many online application forms have been released by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission [उत्तराखंड लोक सेवा]. Future alerts, exam dates, eligibility criteria, pay scales, admit cards, and results are all included in this resource about UKPSC Recruitment 2023. The jail warden, patwari, lekhpal, assistant accountant, forest range officer mains, assistant engineer, and assistant electrical inspector are among the job openings accessible to you. On the Uttarakhand PSC website (psc.uk.gov.in), there are various requirements for candidates to apply. Soon, applicants for the UKPSC Vacancy may do so online, dedicated and hardworking job searchers.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- 1 UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- 2 UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Details
- 3 UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment
- 4 UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy Notification 2022
- 5 UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Apply Online
- 6 How To Apply UKPSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2022 Online?
On 445 posts of Junior Assistants/Data Entry Operators (DEO), the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has issued a notification. Starting on November 30, 2022, you can apply online for the Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Recruitment. Before applying online, you must first read Uttarakhand’s recruitment notice for JA/DEO positions.
The notification for the UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy has been issued by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. The notification of the online application for total 445 UKPSC Junior Assistant Bharti has been released by the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. For job seekers in Uttarakhand, this is a fantastic chance to find government employment. Individuals who are searching for information regarding the UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment should check this page. The Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 application process will be done online. The UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy Apply Online application period will begin on November 30th, 2022, and the last date for applying will be December 20th, 2022.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization of Recruitment||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Assistant (JA) Post|
|UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy Notification||Advt. No. A-5/ E-3/ DR/ JA/ 2022-23|
|Total Vacancy||445 Post|
|Jobs Category||Uttarakhand Jobs|
|UKPSC Official Website||psc.uk.gov.in|
Check Also:- HPSCB Recruitment
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment has been released on 30 November 2022 on the official website. Candidates can fill UKPSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2023 at official website ukpsc.net.in. The last date to apply online for UKPSC Junior Assistant is 20th December 2022. The board will conduct the UKPSC Junior Assistant Exam from February 2023 onwards.
In this case, UKPSC has issued a notification for Junior Assistant Recruitment in Hall itself, which is an important part of any recruitment. The official website of the UPSC, www.psc.uk.gov.in, has a downloadable notification for junior assistants. The following is the updated information on Uttarakhand JA/DEO Recruitment 2022 Notification. The UKPSC has released an Advertisement for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Posts. As a result, the candidate must check the following important facts about Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022: As a result, when applying for the UKPSC JA/DEO Vacancy 2022, there will be no mistakes.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy Notification 2022
If you are interested in the UKPSC Recruitment 2023 , you should apply. The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission’s website is www.psc.uk.gov.in, which is a portal. Candidates must have completed at least 55% of their coursework in a specified area to receive a bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited school. A age range of 21 to 42 years is required for recruitment in the UKPSC. Positions in Groups A, B, and C are solely hired by the NKPSC. More private secretaries, assistant professors, assistant engineers, assistant electrical inspectors, and assistant accountants have all been advertised for new positions with the UKPSC. The table below contains all of the relevant information about the UKPSC’s hiring process in 2023.
Check Also:- AOC Recruitment
Eligibility Criteria For UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment
UKPSC Junior Assistant Eligibility 2022 Details : Detailed eligibility and Qualification information will be available on the website www.psc.uk.gov.in. The details of eligibility according to the posts have also been given in the detailed notification.
|Vacancy Name||Eligibility Details|
|Junior Assistant/ DEO||12th Pass or Computer/ Typing Test|
Application Fee Details
UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy Application fees for each category as mentioned below to be paid by the candidate using ANY ONE of the following mode of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card
- General / BC / EWS : 176.55/-
- SC/ ST : 86.55/-
- For PH : 26.55/-
Age Limit Details
- Age Limit Between : 18-42 Years as on 01-07-2022
- Age Relaxation As Per UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Rules.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Apply Online
UKPSC Recruitment 2022 – Detailed instructions, eligibility qualification, pay scale and modalities/ selection criteria and links related to online application submission and Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 will be available on the website www.psc.uk.gov.in.
Selection Process for Uttarakhand Junior Assistant Bharti 2022
- The Selection Process of UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- STEP-1 : First of all there will be a Written Exam.
- STEP-2 : In the second phase there will be Computer Practical Examination Ability Test.
- STEP-3 : And in the third phase there will be a Document and medical test.
- In this way the selection process of Uttarakhand JA/ DEO recruitment will be completed.
- For UKPSC Junior Assistant Selection Procedure Details Kindly Visit Official Notification / Advertisement.
UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking : 1/4th
- Exam Time Limit : 2 Hours
- Mode of Examination : Objective Type
- Number of Question : 100
- Total Marks : 100
How To Apply UKPSC Junior Assistant Online Form 2022 Online?
- Check Eligibility from Official Notification and Eligible Candidate Can Apply for UKPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022. psc.uk.gov.in
- Fill the application form : Start your application process for UKPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id etc.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided.
- Pay your Application Fee through Online Payment Option, i.e. through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Click on Submit Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully.
- After paying the exam fee you can successfully submit your application form.