PNB Parivar HRMS – If you are an employee of Punjab National Bank, the organization provides you the facility to access HRMS. User ID and Password are provided by the bank organization. There are many facilities on the HRMS portal. It can be accessed in desktop mode as well as mobile applications on both Android and iOS platforms. HRMS is known as Human Resource Management System. PNB Parivar (HRMS Package) was implemented in the year 2006 to act as a pre-requisite for our Bank’s Payroll Processing / Centralized Pay Requirements. Punjab National Bank is the second-largest bank in the country.
Punjab National Bank is a renowned Indian bank that provides banking and financial services. There are thousands of employees of the bank working in the branches of PNB across the country. To serve in great numbers. PNB Bank has created an exclusive PNB HRMS portal for the PNB family. These cater to both retired and working employees. From the portal, employees can get their salary information, pension, and other work service details. To avail of the information, PNB employees need to log in using User ID and Password.
Various facilities are provided to the employee online like leave, online submission of assets and liabilities, performance appraisal, newsletter, and petrol reimbursement. These facilities are available to the employee through Employee Self Service and can be availed through the Internet. PNB Parivar Human Resource Management System was launched in 2006 for payroll and salary disbursement of PNB Parivar employees and pensioners. This HRMS from PNB does a lot of things required for overall human resource management apart from payroll and salary management. In this article, we will know how to log in to the PNB PARIVAR HRMS web portal and other important details.
Also Check Punjab National Bank Balance
Services are provided in Punjab National Bank HRMS System
- Performance Appraisal
- HR Management Information System
- Training Management
- Employee Selection and Promotion Process
- Employee Self-Service
- Absence Management.
Benefits and Services for Employees and Pensioners
- Pay Slip: The portal can help you to check the salary slip on monthly basis. You can also download and print the payslip from your account.
- Pension slip: If you are a retired employee of PNB then you can check your pension slip.
- Loan and Advance Status: One can check the loan availability and advance status of the service. Employees can apply for loans through the portal. If the loan is already taken, one can check the pending EMI status and other details on the portal.
- Bank Holidays List: While it is very easy to check holidays while planning a holiday tour, the HRMS portal can be very helpful as the portal has a detailed list of all holidays.
Also Check Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
The Process of PNB Parivar HRMS Login
- Visit the official PNB HRMS website page https://pnbnet.net.in/
- On the landing page, select the option “Login to HRMS”.
- Enter your User ID and Password to log in.
- All your information will be displayed on the home screen.
- Select the service you are looking for.
PNB HRMS Forgot Password OR Recovery Method
- Visit the official PNB Parivar website by using the link www.pnbnet.net.in.
- On the homepage, various options will appear showing HRMS, circular, notice, and login tabs.
- Select the option, “Click here for HRMS login.”
- The login screen will appear to select the “Forgot Password” option.
- The portal will open a recovery page, enter your email id and mobile number.
- The system will then generate a link to the email for you to create a new password.
- Confirm the password again to proceed.
- Now you can use the new password to log in to the Punjab National Bank Parivar HRMS Portal.
Also Check Union Bank of India Balance
The Process of PNB HRMS 2.0 App Download
- Go to the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Then search PNB Parivar on the search bar.
- will open in front of you.
- Click on Install.
- Then open the app to avail of the services.