NSF Scholarship 2023 – Welcome to the NSF Scholarship 2023 blog. Here, we will be providing you with information on the latest and greatest NSF scholarships available. Whether you’re a student looking to study at a top university, an early career professional looking to improve your skills, or a household looking to invest in education, we have a scholarship that is perfect for you. We hope that you find this blog useful, and that it helps you find the scholarship that is perfect for your needs. Thank you for visiting.
North South Foundation has created a new scholarship program. This scholarship scheme will be available for the aspirants until they complete their graduation courses. North South Foundation NSF Scholarship scheme will help the applicants to successfully complete their graduation courses without the need of always worrying about their economic condition. The aspirants are able to apply for the scholarship by going to the official website of the foundation and following the step-by-step application procedure mentioned below. We have also shared many details related to the scholarship including eligibility criteria and the timeline of the scholarship.
NSF Scholarship 2023
- 1 NSF Scholarship 2023
- 2 NSF Scholarship 2023 Details
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of North South Foundation Scholarship
- 4 Reward of NSF Scholarship
- 5 Selection Process of North South Foundation Scholarship
- 6 Important Dates of North South Foundation Scholarship
- 7 How To Apply NSF Scholarship Application 2023 Online?
The NSF is offering several scholarships for students studying transportation engineering in 2023. If you’re interested in applying for one of these scholarships, here are the basic details that you need to know. Each scholarship has a different set of criteria that you must meet, so be sure to read the guidelines carefully. In addition, make sure to check the deadlines some of the scholarships close soon.
North South Foundation will be helping the applicants to complete their education without making them worry about the economic conditions that they are living in. You have to apply for the scholarship opportunity before the last date of 15th April in order to get the benefits of the monetary assistance mention in this scholarship. The student has to fill up the application form available at the official website of the foundation to easily apply for the scholarship.
NSF Scholarship 2023 Details
|Name||North South Foundation (NSF) Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||North South Foundation (NSF)|
Eligibility Criteria of North South Foundation Scholarship
The student must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship
- Besides passing the class XII exam, the students should also be a rank holder in the entrance exams to apply for the NSF graduate scholarship.
- The diploma applicants who want to avail the benefits of NSF Scholarship should have cleared the class X board exams.
- The student should have passed the class X or class XII exams and be among the top 10%.
- The student should hold ranks in the CET, NEET or JEE Exams in their respective states.
The aspirants applying for the NSF Scholarship for graduate applicants should secure admission in one of the professional courses:
- Medicine (MBBS, BAMS, and BDS)
- B.Sc in nursing
- B.Sc in agriculture
- The applicants studying diploma (engineering or agriculture) can apply for the NSF scholarship.
Reward of NSF Scholarship
The following awards will be given to the aspirants in this scholarship
- The aspirant can avail the benefits of the NSF Scholarship throughout their course. However, they should maintain good grades. The selected applicant will receive an amount ranging from INR 8,000 to INR 25,000. They should not be receiving any other economic aid or scholarship at the time of application.
Selection Process of North South Foundation Scholarship
The students will be selected based on the following selection criteria in this scholarship
- Applications submitted by the aspirants are first reviewed by the Coordinator of the Indian Chapter.
- The shortlisted aspirants, along with their parents, are then asked for a personal interview to be conducted by the ICC and a selection panel.
- Based on this interview, the selection panel sends its recommendation to the North South Foundation India Coordinator in Hyderabad.
- Students will receive their scholarships at the award ceremony organized by the NSF in their honor
The following documents must be submitted by the aspirants in this scholarship
- Photograph of the applicant
- Applicant’s family photograph
- College Admission Card
- CET/JEE/NEET rank card (attested)
- Bonafide certificate from the college into which the applicant secured admission.
- Proof of tuition fees paid /payable per annum duly certified by college departments
- Receipts or proof of tuition fees paid in class tenth and twelve or Diploma
- Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Official or any other competent department.
- Ration card / Aadhar card
- Declaration by the Principal
Check Also:- Madhya Pradesh Scholarship 2023
Important Dates of North South Foundation Scholarship
|Last date to apply for the reward||April 2023|
|North South Foundation scholarship announcement through local media and schools||April to June|
|Aspirants request an NSF scholarship application||June to August|
|Submission of applications, income certificates, and mark sheets||June to August|
|ICC forms a selection panel, interviews, and shortlists aspirants||September|
|Interviewing aspirants for the NSF scholarship||September to October|
|ICC forwarding recommendations to the North South Foundation India coordinator, Hyderabad||October to November|
|Further clarifications (if required) by North South Foundation India coordinator and US scholarship team||October to November|
|Processing NSF reward renewals||August to October|
|Awards ceremony to honor the selected aspirants||December to January|
How To Apply NSF Scholarship Application 2023 Online?
- Click on the link given here to go to the official webpage of North South Foundation www.northsouth.org
- The home page will be appear on your screen
- Press on the option called India Login present at the menu bar
- Drop down menu will be appear on your screen
- Press on the option called Scholarships
- A new page will be appear on your screen
- Click on the option called Student
- The details of the scholarship will be appear on your screen
- Press on the option called New User
- The registration form will be appear on your screen
- Now you can easily fill the application form for the reward
- Register all of the details
- Upload all of the documents
- Successfully, register the application form
- After successful submission, you will receive a hard copy of your application (in PDF format) from [email protected] to your registered email ID.