Indian Bank Balance Check – Are you visiting the nearest Indian Bank branch or ATM to check your account balance? Well, you’ll be glad to know that you don’t need it. The premier public sector bank offers a range of innovative banking services, which allow you to do balance inquiries and more from the comfort of your home or office. Read on to know how you can check the available balance in your Indian bank account through various methods including missed calls, SMS, net banking, and mobile app.
Indian Bank Balance Check
- 1 Indian Bank Balance Check
- 2 Simple Ways to Check IB Bank Account Balance
- 2.1 IB Balance Enquiry via Missed Call Banking Service
- 2.2 Check Indian Bank Balance via Internet Banking
- 2.3 Get Indian Bank A/C Balance via Mobile Application
- 2.4 Indian Bank Balance Status via SMS
- 2.5 Check Indian Bank Balance via Toll-Free Number
- 2.6 Get IB Bank Balance via Debit Card using ATM Machine
In 2020, Allahabad Bank was merged with Indian Bank and both the bank users can use similar steps to check balance. Indian Bank is one of the largest nationalized banks in India. The headquarter of the bank is located in Chennai and it is owned by the Ministry of Finance, Government of India. The bank has over 100 million customers across India with 6,004 branches and 5,428 ATMs and cash deposit machines. Indian Bank is also one of the handful of banks globally that are equipped with information systems and security processes certified with ISO 27001:2013 standard. It has 227 foreign correspondent banks in 75 countries. To check the Indian Bank account balance, account holders have to call the Indian Bank balance check mobile number. For this account holders should follow the steps given below.
About Indian Bank
Indian Bank is a public sector bank operating in India. The bank offers a range of products and services to all account holders such as savings accounts, fixed deposits, loans, credit cards, and many more. Indian Bank provides various methods to check account balance as mentioned in this article below. With a major presence in India as well as outside the country, the bank offers a robust set of services to its millions of users including SMS Banking, Internet Banking, App Support, and much more. In this guide, we will see how you can check your bank account bank balance using various methods like missed call service, SMS banking, app, online portal or internet banking, toll-free number and finally using ATM machine.
Also Check Andhra Bank Balance Enquiry
Simple Ways to Check IB Bank Account Balance
Indian Bank provides a net banking facility to its account holders using which account holders can access their account and various banking services without visiting the bank branch. Account-holders can opt for the Indian Bank net banking service and register while opening an account with the bank. After successful net banking registration, account holders can check their Indian Bank account balance by following the steps mentioned below. To register for SMS Banking and Internet Banking facility, you can visit the nearest bank brand and fill out a form. Tick the boxes like Mobile Banking and SMS Banking and also add your mobile number. Your number will be configured for mobile alerts. Within seven working days, the pin-mailer will be delivered.
Also Check Punjab National Bank Balance
IB Balance Enquiry via Missed Call Banking Service
- dial 8108781085
- After a few rings, the call will end automatically.
- After the call ends, you will receive an SMS from the bank with your Indian bank account balance.
Check Indian Bank Balance via Internet Banking
- Visit the Indian Bank Internet Banking website
- Click on “Login for Net Banking”
- Enter User ID, Captcha Code, and select “Login”
- After logging in, click on the “Account” tab on the left menu
- Once you click, the account summary will be displayed along with the current account balance.
Also Check HDFC Balance
Get Indian Bank A/C Balance via Mobile Application
- Download and Install Indian Bank Mobile Banking Application on Android or iOS
- Complete the registration process on the app with Mobile Number, MPIN, Password
- Once you have valid login credentials, tap on the Login
- Enter User ID and M-PIN
- Tap on “Accounts”
- Under the Accounts tab, your account balance will be displayed.
Also Check SBI Online Personal Banking
Indian Bank Balance Status via SMS
- Send an SMS to 9444394443
- Type “BALAVL <space> Account Number <space> MPIN” (E.g BALAVL 989898989 5555)
- After SMS validation, you will get an SMS from the bank with your remaining balance
- Similarly, you can get your last three transaction details by sending “BALAVL <space> Account Number <space> MPIN” to 9444394443.
Check Indian Bank Balance via Toll-Free Number
- Dial 1800 425 00 000
- Select your preferred language
- The IVR will let you know your account balance as soon as you select the appropriate option.
Also Check Canara Bank Account Balance
Get IB Bank Balance via Debit Card using ATM Machine
- Insert your Indian Bank ATM card into the machine
- Enter your ATM PIN
- Select the “Balance Enquiry” option
- Check balance and complete transactions