How To Upgrade Your 3G Airtel SIM Into 4G Sitting At Home: Do you find yourself frequently stuck on 3G networks? Upgrade your Airtel SIM today and experience the difference for yourself! Not only will you be able to enjoy seamless internet browsing and faster downloads, but the new 4G Airtel network will also give you some great sitting at home 2022 benefits. In this blog post, we’ll outline the various benefits of upgrading to the 4G Airtel network, and guide you through the simple process of upgrading your 3G SIM into the new 4G network. So upgrade now and start seeing the benefits for yourself.
Airtel is shut down its 3G business in India. The operator has already phased out 3G networks in country, and now it is plan to shutting down the network in six or seven circles by the end of September. In fact, by the end of this financial year operator will shutting down its 3G network from all 22 circle. This has work very well in Delhi. Now we will do this work all over India. By September, we will shutting down six to seven circle, and in the March, the entire 3G network pan-India will stop,” Bharti Airtel chief executive Gopal Vittal said that.
How To Upgrade Your 3G Airtel SIM Into 4G Sitting At Home
- 1 How To Upgrade Your 3G Airtel SIM Into 4G Sitting At Home
- 2 How To Upgrade Your 3G Airtel SIM Into 4G Sitting At Home Overview
- 3 Benefits of Airtel 4G Network
- 4 Converting Airtel 3G SIM To 4G Online
- 5 Converting Airtel 3G SIM To 4G Offline
- 6 Steps To Activate Your New Airtel 4G SIM
- 7 Conclusion
Since the telecommunication company announced the 4G VoLTE in last year, Airtel is fast covering all major town in Nigeria. The 4G Long-Term Evaluation is a standard for high-speed wireless communication for smart phone devices and data terminal based on the GSM/EDGE and UMTS/HSPA technologies. It increase the capacity and speed using a various radio interface together with core network improvement.
There’s no need to wait any longer – upgrade your 3G Airtel SIM today into 4G sitting at home 2022! By doing so, you’ll be able to enjoy all the benefits that come with a 4G connection – faster downloads, better streaming videos, and more reliable calls. Plus, by being the first and only 4G network in India, Airtel guarantees that you’ll have the best experience possible. So what are you waiting for? Upgrade your 3G Airtel SIM today and start experiencing the internet like never before.
How To Upgrade Your 3G Airtel SIM Into 4G Sitting At Home Overview
Benefits of Airtel 4G Network
If you’re not already using the 4G Airtel network, now is the time to upgrade! Not only does the improved performance offer a host of new benefits, but it’s also incredibly affordable. You’ll be able to stream HD videos, play games online, and stay connected while on the go. Plus, the 4G Airtel network offers faster download speeds and greater range than the 3G network. If you’re on the fence about whether or not to upgrade, the benefits listed here should be enough to convince you. So what are you waiting for? Jump on the 4G Airtel train today.
1. Free 4GB Data – Once you update to Airtel 4G, Airtel welcome you with a free 4GB data
2. Double Data for 6 months – Once you update your SIM, Airtel give you double data for all your recharges for the next 6 month. if you recharge Rs.1000 to get 1.5GB, Airtel give you 3GB free.
3. Free 25% extra data – You get an extra 25% free “4G data” on all your data recharges. Meaning, if you recharge #1000 to get 1.5GB Data, exclude the double data, Airtel will still give you 25% of the whole data you subscribe for.
4. Fast Internet – The 4G LTE is super fast and better than 3G network. No wonder the recent Airtel Advert 3G is good, 4G is better.
check here – OPPO F19 Pro Price In India 2022
Things to Note Befre You Update to 4G
1. Your smart phone must be 4G-enabled. To check if your mobile is 4G enabled, dial *121#, and select 4G services. If not, do well to get a 4G-enabled mobile to use the Airtel 4G data service.
2. You must be within Airtel 4G Coverage Location, which is currently able in Abuja, Ibadan, and Lagos. Other major city will be able soon.
check also – 5G Launch Date In India
Converting Airtel 3G SIM To 4G Online
- You would have to visit the official Airtel page for the 4G update.
- Enter the mobile number that you want to update to check if it is able for a 4G update.
- The next dialogue box will let you know if your smart phone is 4G compatible, if the SIM is 4G ready and if your existing plan is 4G ready.
- The next tab will take you to a page where you will need to “Request another SIM”.
- Fill the Airtel 4G SIM delivery detail.
- Confirm that you want Airtel to send you the updated SIM.
check here – How To Download WhatsApp Status Video
Converting Airtel 3G SIM To 4G Offline
- Visit the nearest Airtel shop.
- Carry a valid ID proof and Photo of the person on whose name the SIM is registered.
- Request an update for your Airtel SIM 3G network to Airtel SIM 4G.
- The store staff will help you fill out the necessary paper work and will immediately provide you with a new 4G SIM card.
- It will take around 12-24 hour for your new SIM to start.
check also – Contra Returns Android & iOS Apk Download Link
Steps To Activate Your New Airtel 4G SIM
- Send an SMS to 121 from your existing mobile number, the 20 digit SIM number provide to you at the back of the new SIM packet.
- Reply with “1” to confirm.
- The smart phone network would then be disconnected.
- Replace the old SIM with the new sim.
- Now you must switch the smart phone on and wait for some time.
- The new 4G SIM is now active
check also – eSIM Setup Activation Method of Jio
So, you’re thinking of upgrading your 3G Airtel SIM into the 4G Airtel network? Well, read on to find out all the benefits of doing so! Not only will you be able to enjoy the improved speeds and capabilities of the 4G network, but you’ll also be able to save money in the process! By upgrading your SIM, you’ll be able to enjoy the following benefits: – Increased internet speeds – Better call quality – Enhanced multimedia experience – Reduced data usage.