Driving Licence Apply Online 2022: The method of digitalization is being used at a very fast pace during the central government’s digital Abhiyan. For this reason, the government has started a separate portal for the registration of driving licences. With the help of this page, you may collect all the important information related to a driving licence such as about driving licence, application process for a driving licence, aim, advantages, features, eligibility criteria, needed documents etc. So if you are going to get complete detail related to a driving licence then you are advised to read this page very properly till the last.
Driving Licence Registration 2022
- 1 Driving Licence Registration 2022
- 2 Driving Licence Apply Online 2022
If you wish to drive then it is very important for you to carry a driving licence. A driving Licence is provided by the ministry of road transport and Highway which works under the Government of India. Only that person may collect a driving licence who aware that how to drive. The driving licence permits you legally to drive on the roads. It is not allowed to drive on the roads without carrying a driving licence. The central government has started a separate portal to apply for a driving licence. So all those people who wish to grab a driving licence may apply for it with the help of this portal.
They are not needed to go to the government offices. They just have to visit the ministry of road transport and Highway, the Government of India’s official website and from there they may fill out the application form the DL. This is going to secure and save a large amount of time and money and will also bring transparency to the system. A driving licence may also be utilized in the form of identity proof. For more information, you may read the following section of the article.
Highlights Of Driving License Application Process 2022
After this procedure, they will take your exam and if you clarify that test then your driving licence will get issued. Once issued, your driving licence will reach your house within 10 days. You can read the further details related to the application procedure of DL with the help of the following table:
|Name of article||Driving Licence Apply Online 2022, How to Get DL from Home|
|Announced by||Government of India|
|Profitable For||Citizens of India|
|Aim||To offer driving licence online at citizens’ houses directly.|
Also Check Sarathi Parivahan License Slot Booking
What Are contactless Services of Driving Licence Offered By GOI?
- Application For Assignment Of Fresh Registration Mark Of Motor Vehicle Of Diplomatic Officer
- Application For Registration Of Motor Vehicle Of Diplomatic Officer
- Intimation Of Change Of Address In Certificate Of Registration
- Application For Registration For Driver Training From Accredited Driver Training Centre
- Application For Transfer Of Ownership Of Motor Vehicle
- Notice Of Transfer Of Ownership Of Motor Vehicle
- Application For Grant Of NOC For Certificate Of Registration
- Application For Issue Of Duplicate Certificate Of Registration
- Endorsement Of Hire Purchase Agreement
- Application For Registration Of Motor Vehicle With A Fully Built Body
- Application For Temporary Registration Of Motor Vehicle
- Surrender Of Class Of Vehicle From Licence
- Learner Licence
- Renewal Of Driving Licence
- Duplicate Driving Licence
- Change Of Address In Driving Licence And Certificate Of Registration
- Issue Of International Driving Permit
- Termination Of Hire Purchase Agreement
Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents For Driving License Application
- Candidates should be a permanent residents of India
- Address proof (Electricity bill, Aadhar card, ration card, voter ID card, water bill, PAN card)
- Age proof (voter ID card, birth certificate, 10th class mark sheet)
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Also Check MP RTO Registration
Driving Licence Apply Online 2022
Lastly driving licence is provided by the district’s RTO office but now the driving licence is provided by the driving transport commissioner headquarters, Lucknow. They sent it straightforwardly to the candidate by post. After applying for a driving licence, you are needed to go to your district RTO office for a verification perspective. Officials at RTO Office will verify your photo and signature. There are two ways to apply for Driving License as shown here:
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
How To Apply for Driving License Online?
- Go to the website parivahan.gov.in.
- Choose the online services option and click on the “Driving Licence Related Services” alternative.
- Choose the State from which you want to apply.
- Then, Click on the “Apply for Driving Licence” alternative.
- Provide all the details in the form.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Book a slot for a driving licence test
- Go for the test according to the schedule.
- The Driving License is delivered to the candidate’s doorstep if they clear the test.
How To Apply Offline for DL?
- You require to get Form 4 which is the application form for a DL in India. The Form may be downloaded from the state transport official portal. You may also go to the nearest RTO to fill the Form 4.
- Fill up the application form properly and submit it with other documents like age proof and address proof at the nearest RTO.
- Submit the application fee offline.
- You should have to book a slot for the driving test.
- Appear for the test at the RTO Office.
- You will grab a driving licence if you clear the test.
Driving License Apply Online: Click Here