Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment – In September, the counseling process for the 2023 Bihar Para Medical courses began. On September 30, the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board announced the results of the first round of seat allocation, and on November 10, the results of the second round of allocation are now available. While we collectively await the outcome, we are disclosing all significant official information regarding the First Seat Allotment. As soon as it is updated here, the link to the second seat allocation result will be made available.
On September 8, the DCECE Counseling process began. The students were expected to sign up for the counseling themselves and provide their preferred colleges of enrollment. Students have been patiently awaiting the seat allocation result since locking their choices. In the sections that follow, this article explains how to check the allocation of results once it is released.
Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment 2023
- 1 Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment 2023
- 2 Bihar DCECE PM Seat Allotment Result 2023 Details
- 3 About Bihar Paramedical
- 4 Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board 2nd Seat Allotment 2023
- 5 Admission Process for Bihar Paramedical 2nd Round Counselling
- 6 How To Download Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment Scorecard 2023 Online?
The Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment 2023 has been released. The notification has come as a great relief to many aspiring medical graduates. The allotment is meant for those who have secured admission in a medical college in Bihar. According to the notification, the cutoff date for the application is December 10, 2020. Interested students can apply online by following this link.
Download the Bihar Paramedical Seat Allotment Order 2023 by November 11, in order to be considered for a seat in the Intermediate or Matric Paramedical course. In order to obtain the bceceboard.bihar.gov.in 2023 Paramedical Allotment Order for PM or PMM, candidates must freeze seat allocation and pay tuition. You will be able to check the Bihar DCECE(PM/PMM) Seat allotment result and download the allotment order using the direct link that we will activate below, regardless of whether you registered for Paramedical Intermediate or Matric level counseling. Provided, you must have the Roll Number and Password, which are valid login credentials.
Bihar DCECE PM Seat Allotment Result 2023 Details
|Conducting Authority||BCECEB: Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Result Title||DCECE Paramedical Provisional Seat Allotment Result|
|Tentative 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result Date||10 November|
About Bihar Paramedical
The emergency medical technician position, in particular, is closely related to the paramedic position. After receiving significantly more education and training, paramedics frequently hold positions of greater responsibility and autonomy. The primary duties of a paramedic include stabilizing and transporting patients with life-threatening injuries to a higher level of care (typically an emergency department).
Paramedics can be found on roads, in people’s homes, in hospitals, in aircraft, in wilderness situations, and with SWAT teams during law enforcement operations, depending on their training. In non-emergency situations, paramedics also transport patients with chronic illnesses to and from treatment facilities.
Check Also-Symbiosis SET Result 2023
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board 2nd Seat Allotment 2023
The official portal for the Bihar DCECE 2nd Seat Allotment Result 2023 has published the results today. On March 1, 2023, web counseling and the verification of the submitted documents were finished. Postgraduate courses will be offered to candidates who meet the requirements and are eligible. Candidates can visit the official portal in addition to this page for additional information.
Read More-Burdwan University Result 202
Bihar Paramedical Online Counselling Schedule
|Seat Matrix posting on website||Updated Soon||Updated Soon|
|Starting date of Online Registration and Choice filling for Seat Allotment||Updated Soon||Updated Soon|
|Last date of Online Registration, Choice filling for seat allotment and locking||Updated Soon||Updated Soon|
|1st Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||Updated Soon||Updated Soon|
|Downloading of Allotment order (1st Round)||Updated Soon||Updated Soon|
|Document Verification and Admission (1st Round)||Updated Soon||Updated Soon|
|2nd Round provisional seat allotment result publication date||Updated Soon||Updated Soon|
|Downloading of Allotment order (2nd Round)||Updated Soon||Updated Soon|
|Document Verification and Admission (2nd Round)||Updated Soon||Updated Soon|
Admission Process for Bihar Paramedical 2nd Round Counselling
- The shortlisted candidates will receive a provisional allotment letter with the reporting date, time, and location information following the announcement of the results.
- Candidates will be required to report at the exact reporting time to their designated reporting centers along with all required documents.
- Candidates will be selected for the admission process in their final stages after the verification procedure is successfully completed.
- After the admissions procedures have been completed, selected candidates will soon be able to participate in the session.
Also Read-KSWU Result 2023
How To Download Bihar Paramedical 2nd Seat Allotment Scorecard 2023 Online?
- On the web browser of your device, open up the official website of BCECEB, bceceboard.bihar.gov.in
- Click on the link for the DCECE (PM) 2023 Online Counseling Portal under the Online Application Forms tab.
- You will be on the BCECE Board’s Admissions & Counseling portal.
- Click the Check Provisional Seat Allotment Result Round 2 for DCECE PM Counselling 2023 link now, under the News & Events tab.
- You will arrive at a page where candidates sign in.
- From the drop-down menu, select the counseling service here.
- The login information required to retrieve the result is your Roll Number and Password.
- Now, enter the security pin by entering exactly the same characters as shown in the image.
- The result window will open, allowing you to view your seat allocation status and download the result card.
- During the process of verifying your documents, you will be required to present this result card.
Documents to carry during Verification Round Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board
- Aadhar Card
- Admit Card of DCECE Entrance Exam
- Marksheet of class 12th/Equivalent
- 6 passport-size photographs
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Residential Certificate
- Character Certificate
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Part A + Part B Printout of DCECE Application Form
- Copy of Choice Slip on Registration & Counselling
- Verification slip (2 copies)
- Provisional Allotment Order