Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2023- At the beginning of January, Aryabhatta Knowledge University admissions for 2023 will begin. During the admissions process, the undergraduate, graduate, and diploma-level courses will continue to be offered. The university will make admission recommendations for programs in science, health, the arts, and technology and engineering, and other fields.
The application deadline for admission to Aryabhatta Knowledge University is January 2023 (Tentative). For AKU’s bachelor’s and master’s degree programs, applicants can submit their applications online. The “Ph.D.” doctoral program admissions window opens in the third week of May and closes at the end of November. The qualifying exam and entrance exam results are used to determine who is admitted to AKU programs. The application or registration for an AKU program costs INR 1,000.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2023
A number of study programs in science, architecture, engineering, technology, management, education, pharmacy, commerce, computer applications, and other fields will soon offer admission at Aryabhatta Knowledge University. Applications are expected to begin in January 2023 (tentatively) for many courses. The university will conclude the admissions process in February 2023. Passing an entrance exam, which will be equally important for all courses, is a mandatory admission requirement.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University provides admission to various UG and PG programs. The university promotes technical, management, medical, and allied professional education and was established by the Bihar government. Candidates can only apply for the exam on the university’s official website if they meet the academic qualification and eligibility requirements. The University’s entrance examination will be used to determine admission. The following article provides additional information regarding Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission 2023.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Overview 2023
|University Name||Aryabhata Knowledge University|
|Short Name of University||AKU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Fee Structure||AKU Fee Structure|
|Admission Starts||Soon Announced|
About Aryabhatta Knowledge University
The Aryabhatta Knowledge University Act of 2008 authorizes the establishment of a university in Patna with the mission of establishing and facilitating affiliations between educational institutions in both traditional and emerging professional education fields. All educational establishments that offer professional training, such as engineering and technology, information technology, nanotechnology and biotechnology, management, medicine, health technology, public health pharmacy, optometry, nursing, education, and law, among other fields. is going to be a part of this university.
Check Also-IERT Entrance Exam Counselling 2023
AKU Admission 2023
AKU offers admission to a wide range of study programs each year. This university will also offer numerous UG and PG courses in 2023. Merit-based admissions will be used; However, it will be necessary to pass the entrance exam. At the beginning of the application process, eligibility requirements for each course are typically provided. At AKU, admissions are expected to begin in January 2023.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University UG Admission 2023:
The applicants will submit applications for undergraduate programs like BAMS, BDS, BMLT, B.Pharma, BMC, BCA, B.Acrh, BBA, P.B.B.Sc, BBE, B.Com, B.Ed, BSc, and B-Tech, among others. In order to be eligible for UG admission, a student must have completed their education all the way up to the intermediate level. Candidates must earn a score of at least 50% on the intermediate final exams.
- BTech: The BTech registration process for session 2023 at AKU Bihar will begin shortly. Admission is available in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, CSE, IT, and Electronics Engineering specializations. Aryabhatta Knowledge University BTech Admission is provided by distinct departments. Only students with a 55% grade in their 10+2 PCM exam are eligible.
- B.S. in Nursing: AKU will soon begin accepting ANAT 2023 registrations. The BSc Nursing admission requirements are the ANAT (AKU Nursing Admission Test). Most of the time, registration will begin in August 2023. Passing the 10+2 exam with PCB subjects is required to enroll in the BSc Nursing program.
- BSc after basic Nursing: A minimum required passing grade of 12 with a science background is required.
- BSc: Candidates for the BSc must have completed their intermediate coursework in science.
- BBA: You must have passed the 10+2 exam with at least 50% of the marks from a recognized board in order to enroll in this course.
- BCA: Candidates for the BCA should have majored in either Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
Click Here-IGNOU Re Registration Form 2023
AKU University PG Admission 2023
The course educated at the PG level by this College is MSc, MCH, M.Ed, M-Tech, MD, MBA, etc. In these courses, understudies are shown under various disciplines. Consistently the qualification models for each PG course are given, and according to these standards, competitors probably finished a four year certification. This degree should be obtained with a half least score from an UGC-perceived establishment for Aryabhatta Information College Confirmation.
- M.Tech: Aryabhatta Place for Nano Science And Innovation (ACNN) is giving M.Tech and PhD in Nano Science And Innovation. The up-and-comer who has an (Electrical/Gadgets/Mechanical/Common) degree with at least 55% imprint can apply.
- M.A: School of News-casting and Mass Correspondence (SJMC) is offering M.A in Reporting and Mass Correspondence at AKU after graduation.
- M.A/M.sc: Geology in Mama/MSc is being presented by the Middle for Geological Examinations (SGS) at AKU. Understudies with BA/BSc degrees can apply through the authority site in short order.
- MBA: Competitors can apply with a graduation degree.
- MSc: Competitors who maintain that should do M.Sc in Food Innovation probably done a BSc in Food Innovation or same.
- Prescription in Schooling: This Drug course requires a four year certification in Training.
Check Also-Patna University Admission 2023
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Diploma Admission 2023
Recognition course: At this organization, applicants can take Aryabhatta Information College Affirmation in the confirmation course of Clinical Pathology (D.C.P.), People group Medication (D.C.M.), Radio-finding (D.M.R.D.)Obstetrics and Gynecology (D.G.O.), People group courses certificate, Vehicles, Testament Course in Yoga, ScienceDiploma in Radiotherapy(DRT), and so forth fundamental qualification models is 10+2. With required rate is half in 10+2. Most clinical certificates have separate rules.
Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission Process:
- Understudies can take admission to any course by applying on the web-based page. http://akubihar.ac.in/
- A sign-up page will show up once understudies click on the confirmation tab.
- The application structure will be saw in the wake of signing in to the record.
- The total subtleties, including the intellectual and individual, will be given.
- Ensure the structure is loaded up with the gave guidelines.
- The size and organization for reports will be given, and understudies should transfer these appropriately.
- Understudies can likewise take a print of the application structure.
Documents Required for AKU Admission
Following is the checklist of all the documents required for Aryabhatta Knowledge University Admission:
- Mark sheet and certificate of 10th and 12th standard.
- Transfer certificate. (if applicable)
- Character certificate.
- Income certificate (if any)
- Admission test ticket
- Leaving certificate
AKU Patna Contact Details:
- Address: Gyan Parisar, Mithapur, Patna-800001 (Bihar) India
- Email: [email protected], [email protected]
- Contact No: 0612-2351919, 08102926984
- Source: Official Website