Tumkur University Result 2020 – The Tumkur University Exam Result 2020 announced on this website after the official release. Candidates can check Tumkur University Result 2020 of each and every Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses of Arts, Science, Commerce & Management Program at this page. all candidates can download the Tumkur University Result 2020 and mark sheets by entering their credentials mention in the admit card via a direct link from this article. Candidates are requested to follow our KarnatakaStateOpenUniversity for the latest updates on Tumkur University Result 2020.
Tumkur University Result 2020
- 1 Tumkur University Result 2020
- 1.1 Tumkur University Result 2020 for UG & PG courses
- 1.2 About Tumkur University
- 1.3 Tumkur University Revaluation Result
- 1.4 Tumkur University Revaluation Schedule
- 1.5 TUT Examination Form 2020
- 1.6 Tumkur Exam Date Sheet 2020
- 1.7 How to download Tumkur University Results 2020 Online?
- 1.8 Details Mentioned In Tumkur University Marksheet
The Tumkur University Exam Result 2020 is released at tumkuruniversity.ac.in, and candidates can check the Tumkur University Result 2020 for the respective Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses in Arts, Science, Commerce & Management Courses on this page. Check UG – B.Com, B.A, B.Ed & PG Semester results, TUT Sem RV results at tumkuruniversity.ac.in.
Tumkur UG / PG Results are available online mode only. Candidates will not individually e-mail the release of the results by the university. We have provided all the details regarding the Tumkur University Semester Exams, Results, Revaluation Result, etc. Go through the article to get more details about the TUT Result.
According to the latest notification by Tumkur University, exams for various courses UG / PG – MS, MSc, MA, MBA, BPED, BSC etc are being carried out from 23 September to 30 September 2020. After the exam is finished university will release the results.
Tumkur University Result 2020 for UG & PG courses
Tumkur University Result 2020 released for various courses and classes for the 2nd year (3rd sem) or next year starting from July 15, 2020 through the online mode. Candidates can find TUT Result by visiting the Official Website. The official link to download Tumkur University Result 2020 will be activated after the official release.
|Tumkur University particulars||Tumkur University Result Details|
|Name of the University||Tumkur University, Tumkur|
|Courses||UG (B. A, B. Sc, B. Com, etc), PG courses and others|
|Article Category||University Result|
|Result Status||Available here|
Also read: Kalyani University Result 2020 Declared
About Tumkur University
Tumkur University, established in the year 2004, has gained significance as one of the young universities in the country and has been recognized as an institution of higher learning on par with high profile national institutions. It is a State University, established to cater to the educational needs of Tumakuru district where the majority of students hail from the rural background.
Since its inception, the University has been witnessing tremendous growth in the development of its academic profile and infrastructural facilities. Within a short span of thirteen years, the University has been successful in being recognized as an Institute of National Eminence by the UGC, besides being recognized under section 12 (B) of the UGC Act 1956 and also successfully gaining ‘B’ grade by the NAAC accreditation.
Tumkur University Revaluation Result
For those candidates who are not satisfied with the result announced by the university, they can apply for revaluation. The university provides an option for candidates to challenge the valuation of answer scripts by sending the application form available on the official website of the university.
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the “Checkout”
- Select “Revaluation / Xerox Copy Answer Script Applications”
- Download the form.
- Enter the required details.
- Submit a form with the required fee.
|Xerox Copy fee for One Subject||INR. 200/-|
|Revaluation fee for One Subject||INR. 250/-|
|Challenge Valuation for One Subject||INR. 500/-|
|Withdrawal of all Subjects||INR. 2,500/-|
Tumkur University Revaluation Schedule
Tumkur University has announced the date for an application form a revaluation of the 1st & 3rd-semester (CBCS) students. However, because of the pandemic, this event was postponed. Now the new schedule for the exam has been released soon and after the result announcement, the date for revaluation will be released soon.
We now have provided you with all the details of Tumkur University Result 2020. Furthermore, candidates can also decide whether or not to apply for revaluation. Go through the revaluation notice released by the university and implementing it on schedule. Students must go through and understand the rules and regulations for the revaluation.
|Last Date to Submit ‘Challenge Revaluation’ Application to Respective Colleges/Departments||Available Soon|
|Last Date for Colleges/Departments to Submit the Application Online to the University||To Be Announced|
|Revaluation Result Date||November|
TUT Examination Form 2020
Application form which is available in online mode. All students must register on the official website of the university to fill the application form. The steps of the application process are as follows:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click ‘Apply Online’.
- Where you get two choices-New registration and Already registered user.
- After clicking New registration, the registration window appears.
- Fill in the registration form carefully and submit it.
- After the completion process, the User ID and password are sent to the registered mobile number.
- Login with the User ID and password and fill in the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of a document, photograph and signature and send it.
- After this, the candidate will be redirected to the payment page where payments can be made via credit card, debit card or net banking.
- After the payment success, the application will be submitted successfully.
Tumkur Exam Date Sheet 2020
Tumkur University exam date sheet uploaded on the official website of the University. To view the current date sheet, candidates should visit the site of Tumkur University.
University: 8217062542, 9060713300
Land Line Numbers: 0186 2254546, 0816 2255596
Exam Enquiry: 7892757549, 0816-2255650
University College of Arts, Principal: 9916063545
University College of Science, Principal: 8762576187
How to download Tumkur University Results 2020 Online?
This process is given below to download the Tumkur University Result 2020, candidate may follow the instructions and download Tumkur University Result easily.
- Visit the official website whose direct link provided below.
- On the home page move the cursor to the Examination tab and click on Results.
- A new page will open, and enter your registration number and select semester.
- Click on the View button.
- The Tumkur University results will be displayed.
- Save results as PDF for future reference.
Details Mentioned In Tumkur University Marksheet
The details mentioned in the results is as follows:
- candidate name
- registration number
- father’s name
- roll number
- subject-wise marks obtained
- total marks
- status – Pass / Fail
✍Imp. UPDATE –Tumkur University may publish the UG Odd/even semester / Yearly Exam scorecard on October 2020. Students can check and download their results through the given below mention link. ( You need to keep visiting this page for the Tumkur University Result).
|Result Link||Click Here|