TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus:- Telangana State Public Service Commission Extension Officer Syllabus 2023 is available here. Applicant who are searching for the TSPSC Extension Officer Examination Pattern 2023 and the Telangana State PSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2023 must have a look at this object. Refer to the whole page and login the TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF from the last section. After checking through the complete details given here, students must proceed with the preparation using the TSPSC Extension Officer Supervisor Syllabus 2023.
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Extension Officer syllabus outlines the topics that candidates will be tested on in the recruitment exam for the position of Extension Officer. The syllabus covers a range of subjects, including general studies, general abilities, quantitative aptitude, and English language proficiency. Additionally, there are specific topics related to the Extension Officer role, such as agricultural and natural sciences, rural development and rural society, and social work and rural economics. Candidates who are able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of these topics will be well-positioned to succeed on the exam and move forward in the recruitment process. In order to prepare effectively, candidates should review the syllabus carefully and develop a study plan that addresses all of the relevant areas in a comprehensive manner.
TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2023
Telangana State Public Service Commission Supervisor Grade 1 Officer Syllabus 2023 Telugu and English Officially publish for the candidate’s preparation. If any candidate preparing for the paper they must follow the Telangana Extension Officer Examination Pattern. the Pattern only, the Question Paper is make ready. The applicants has to learn every topic which is there in the Telangana Extension Officer Syllabus for the reason that questions are asked from all the topics. The paper is Objective so the aspirants have to select the right option among the four given options. The TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus covers a wide range of topics related to agriculture, rural development, and women empowerment.
The syllabus includes various topics such as General Studies and General Abilities, Agriculture and rural development, and Women Development and Child Welfare. General studies and general abilities include topics like national and international importance, Indian culture, Indian history, and geography. The agriculture and rural development section focuses on various schemes and programs initiated by the government for the benefit of farmers and rural development. The Women Development and Child Welfare section cover topics regarding empowerment of women and rights of children. The TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus is designed to assess the candidate’s knowledge and understanding of the subject, analytical abilities, and decision-making skills.
TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Extension Officer (Supervisor) Grade 1|
|Selection Process||Written Examination, Document Verification|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Telangana State|
Check Also:- JKCET Syllabus
About TSPSC Extension Officer
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Extension Officer is responsible for conducting recruitment exams for the post of Extension Officer in various departments under the government of Telangana. The TSPSC Extension Officer exam consists of a written test and an interview. The written test covers various topics such as general knowledge, general English, and the specific subject matter related to the Extension Officer position. Candidates who pass the written exam are then invited for an interview, which tests their communication skills, knowledge of the subject matter, and other relevant abilities. This is a highly competitive exam, and candidates must be well-prepared in order to succeed. The TSPSC Extension Officer exam is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking to build a career in the government sector and play an important role in the development of Telangana.
He proposed a number of administrative reforms and proposed building an successful administrative system on the British India model. He destroyed the old/old regulatory design and smoothed out the public establishments by making an unmistakable common assistance class. The formation of the Hyderabad Civil Service was make uncomplicated by Salar Jung’s revenue, police & judicial reforms, as well as the Zilabandi system, Subedari and Taluqdari structure. After that, the Cabinet Council, the Executive Council and the Qanuncha Mubarik decree of 1892 established guidelines for the services and institutionalized the Hyderabad Civil Services.
TSPSC Extension Officer Exam Pattern 2023
The officials of the Telangana State Public Service Commission have given the TSPSC Extension Officer Exam Pattern 2023 in the notification itself. Interested Applicants have to refer to the below-given tables & get a full idea of the TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2023 subject and the TSPSC Extension Officer Examination Pattern 2023. After referring to the particular, get the Exam Pattern PDF given along with the TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2023 PDF available at the final section of the page.
|Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper I- General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Paper II- Subject Concerned (Common to all) (Degree Level)||150||150||150 Minutes|
|Total||300 Questions||300 Marks||300 Minutes|
|Type of Questions – Objective Type Questions|
Read Also:- BPSC Head Teacher Syllabus
TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2023
The TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus for 2023 is an essential guide for candidates preparing for the upcoming exam. It covers all the topics that will be tested on the exam, including General Studies and General Abilities, Agriculture, Horticulture, and Rural Development. The General Studies and General Abilities section will test candidates’ knowledge in subjects such as Indian polity, economy, history, and geography, while the Agriculture, Horticulture, and Rural Development section will test their knowledge in topics such as crop production, soil management, and animal husbandry. Candidates should study and understand the syllabus thoroughly to ensure they are adequately prepared for the exam. By doing so, they can increase their chances of securing a position as an Extension Officer in Telangana State.
You can get the details of the subject wise Telangana State Public Service Commission Extension Officer Supervisor Syllabus 2023 topics. The TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2023 from the end section. candidate must complete the preparation and begin the revision using the TSPSC Extension Officer Examination Pattern 2023 and the Telangana State PSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2023. This must be full before the exam date approaches.
Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities
- 1. Current Affairs – Regional, National and International
- 2. International Relations and Events.
- 3. General Science; India’s achievements in Science and Technology
- 4. Environmental issues and Disaster Management
- 5. Economy of India and Telangana
- 6. Geography of India with a focus on Telangana
- 7. Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government
- 8. Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana
- 9. Policies of Telangana State
- 10. History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement
- 11. History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood
- 12. Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation
- 13. Basic English
Paper-II: Concern Subject (Common to all) (Degree Level)
- I. Social Structure- Man and Society, Society, Society’s features and functions, and Community: definitions and types of communities, distinctions between urban and rural communities, social processes, and the concept of socialization are all covered. Social control, rural social stratification, the caste system, the conditions and issues faced by Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other Backward Classes in rural society, welfare programs for S.C., S.T., and O.B.C., the agrarian social structure, and culture and civilization are all aspects of social control.
- II. Basic Social Institutions-Family- Fundamental Social Institutions in Rural Societies The structure of the family, changes in women’s roles and status, and the factors that affect how the family functions, as well as methods for studying the family; Day to day life cycle and advancement errands; Education on family life. Marriage counseling and the consequences of changing marital patterns—marriage discord— Relationships, religion, the economy, politics, and education; the place of women in Indian society; specific issues facing women in rural society; and social laws pertaining to women.
- III. Human Life Span Development- Development and advancement – ideas, significant issues, standards, Formative stages, Formative errands during life expectancy, Variables for development and improvement; Care during pregnancy, complications, critical developmental periods, birth types, and delivery complications; Post natal consideration of mother and kid; Care for the infant: the significance of breastfeeding and weaning; characteristics of newborns, characteristics of premature babies, and methods of care for them; Physical, motor, social-emotional, cognitive, and language development during infancy; the significance of infant stimulation—definition, significance, materials, and things to think about; materials that stimulate various senses; Daycare facilities’ procedures and required materials; infantile delays in development; Youth Period-Importance, Physical, engine, socio-profound, mental and language improvement, Significance of play being developed, Techniques for youngster study, Disciplinary practices, Conduct issues. adolescent indicators; growth during school years; Adolescent development includes pubertal changes, physical and identity development, social, emotional, identity, and personality issues, and interests and transitions. guidance in a career during adolescence; maturation into adulthood; Children with special needs: different kinds of disabilities, management, organizations that help disabled people, facilities for special kids; Children who suffer from social, emotional, or Welfare programs for women, children, and adolescents.
- IV. Human Nutrition and Food Science- the significance of nutrition to one’s health; Carbohydrates, protein, fat, energy, vitamins A, D, E, and K that are soluble in fat, water-soluble vitamins B-complex and Vit C, minerals (Ca, P, Fe, I, Zn, Na, and F) – roles, functions, sources, requirements, symptoms of deficiency, and associated health issues; Composition and nutritive value, selection, processing, cooking methods, changes during cooking, and preventing nutrient loss are basic food groups. Food tampering; Legislation and food hygiene, nutrient-rich foods; fortification of food; Convenience and processed foods.
- V. Family and Community Nutrition- Groups of functional foods; The idea of a balanced diet; the fundamentals of meal planning; Pregnant and lactating women, infants, preschoolers, school-age children, adolescents, and adults’ dietary needs Dietary adjustments for the treatment of diseases like diabetes, gastro-intestinal, liver, heart, and kidney problems, and obesity; Evaluation of Nourishing Status of Local area Direct strategies – Anthropometry, Clinical, Biochemical and Dietary techniques and Aberrant strategies. Types, prevalence, causes, prevention methods, and treatment of malnutrition in India; India’s current nutrition programs and policies; Services provided by national and international organizations working to eradicate malnutrition.
- VI. Early Childhood Development and Education- ECDE’s features and significance; Concept/Meaning, principles, importance, classification, and influencing factors; motor, language, cognitive, socioemotional and moral development The History, Concept, Types, and Needs of Early Childhood Education; ECE centers-Need, for ECE centers; ECE program objectives; fundamental requirements; Types, Steps, Factors, and Characteristics of Curriculum Planning for the Early Childhood Era a variety of ECE centers; What makes a good ECE teacher, The ECE center maintains records and reports; involvement of parents in the ECE program.
- VII. Health, Hygiene and Sanitation- Health, Definition and significance; Definitions, incidence, and other secondary data on health indicators include mortality, morbidity, and Immunization: significance, effectiveness of vaccines, vaccination schedule for children and others; Water: its significance, sources, security, methods of water treatment and purification, and water-borne diseases; importance of personal hygiene, methods, and health issues caused by poor hygiene; Waste disposal that is safe, common air, water, soil, and vector-borne diseases, and environmental sanitation Allergies and poisoning from food; Treatment and primary prevention of infectious diseases: Existing healthcare facilities; First aid in the home.
- VIII. Policies and Programmes related to Rural Development, Women and Children-Extension education for rural development’s functions, concept, need, meaning, and objectives; Institutions of the Panchayati Raj: their purpose, structure, and concept. Provincial Improvement Projects – Mahatma Gandhi Public Country Work Assurance Plan (MGNREGS), Swarna Jayanti Gram Swarojgar Yojana (SGSY), Public Rustic Jobs Mission (NRLM), Public Social Help
Program, Rashtriya Mahila Kosh (RMK), Swachh Bharat Mission, Sansad Adarsh Projects for ladies government assistance and dvelopment – Rajiv Gandhi Plan for
Strengthening of Juvenile Young ladies, (RGSEAG); Dhanalaxmi, the Janani Suraksha Yojana, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao, the Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahayog Yojana, the Support to Training and Employment Programme for Women (STEP), Swadhar, and Ujjwala are a few examples. Women’s and children’s policies: National Policy for Women, National Mission for Empowerment of Women, National Commission for Women, National Policy for Children, Protection of Children from Sexual Offenses Act, 2012, National Policy for Children, National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR), Health and Family Welfare, Major Initiatives under National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), National Health Programmes related to Women and Children, Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS), and Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) scheme are all examples of national policies for women and children. program parts and its organization – long term plans and improvement administrations for ladies and youngsters.
- IX. Social problems- Poverty, Unemployment, Migration, Alcoholism, Caste conflicts, Dowry, child marriage.
- X. Social work Intervention and communication- intervention by social workers in the areas of child development and welfare for women; working with groups, families, communities, and individuals. Process, elements, models, and barriers in communication; Classification, types, advantages, and disadvantages of conventional and emerging technologies for media communication; The selection criteria for audio-visual aids and the factors that influence them.
Can Check:- AAI Junior and Senior Assistant Syllabus
How to Check TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2023 Online?
If you’re looking to check the TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus for 2023, you’re in luck! The syllabus is available online and can be accessed with just a few clicks. The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) provides the syllabus for Extension Officer recruitment exams on their official website. This syllabus includes all the necessary topics and subjects that candidates must prepare for in order to qualify for the exam. By reviewing the TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus, candidates can develop an effective study plan that covers all the important topics and enables them to perform their best on the exam. So, whether you’re a first-time applicant or an experienced candidate, be sure to check the TSPSC Extension Officer Syllabus online to give yourself the best chance of success.
- First, open the official Telangana State Public Service Commission website tspsc.gov.in
- After that, find and tap on a button named Web portal.
- Then, the applicants will be directed to the homepage of the official Telangana State Public Service Commission web portal.
- There, search & press on the option named ‘Know Your Syllabus Number.
- After that, a new page will open. You have to choose the information for the TSPSC Syllabus 2023 and enter your Date of Birth along with the TSPSC ID.
- Next, after typing all the details, you will see your Telangana State Public Service Commission Syllabus 2023 on your screen.
- It is suggested to all the contenders take out a hard copy of the Telangana State Public Service Commission Syllabus 2023 and save a soft copy of the Syllabus on their devices.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus
PU M.Phil & Ph.D. Entrance Exam Syllabus