TET Exam 2023- TET Test 2023 Most recent Updates and check the rundown of State Level TET and CTET subtleties from here. In order to provide students with a high-quality education, teachers play a crucial role. Leadership skills and knowledge of classroom teaching, child psychology, school management, and planning are required to enter this field. Professional education courses in teaching, such as the B.Ed., cover all of these topics. D.Ed.
These courses are offered by numerous nationwide public and private colleges. Every year, millions of students receive this training. However, educators are concerned that not all graduates of teacher vocational education possess these abilities. The Right to Education Act recommended the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) to raise teaching standards in these circumstances.
TET Exam 2023
To be considered for a position as a teacher, candidates must pass this exam. Since the age of ten, the test has been given in every state. The certificate is valid for up to seven years after passing. This provision has recently been modified by the Central Government. A crucial change is made to the certificate after the candidate has passed the TET, giving it lifetime validity. The Teacher Eligibility Test (TET 2023) is a test for teachers in various states. The federal and state governments use it to select qualified teachers for schools and colleges. Papers 1 and 2 are the two papers in TET 2023.
Paper 1 is for candidates who want to teach at the primary level, and Paper 2 is for candidates who want to teach at the upper primary level. It is intended for candidates who wish to instruct junior classes (ages 6 to 10). In India, you must pass TET to become a government teacher. We have compiled a comprehensive list of all TET exams in India for the 2023-23 academic year on this page, including their application forms, exam dates, eligibility requirements, and exam pattern. A candidate’s eligibility to apply for teacher positions in state or central schools is determined by taking the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
TET Exam Overview
|Name Of Article||TET Exam|
|TET Exam||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Also|
The State level teacher eligibility test, TET test is taked at two levels – primary (paper-I) and upper primary (paper-II). Aapirants who plan to become teachers of Classes 1-5 need to appear for TET paper-I. Aspirants who plan to be teachers of Classes 6-8 need to sit for TET paper-II. Applicants who wish to be teachers of Classes 1-8, need to appear for both the papers.
CTET 2023, Central Teacher Eligibility Test is a national level Eligibility exam for all the aspirants who aspire to become a school teacher after their graduation. This entrance test is taked twice a year, in the months of July and December. It has mainly a division of 2 papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2. The qualified aspirants will be able to teach the applicants of class 1 to 8 of the government schools such as Navodaya Vidyalaya, Kendriya Vidyalaya etc.
TSTET Eligibility Criteria
TSTET eligibility criteria have been divided into two categories- educational qualification and age limit. The candidate who are wishing to appear for the TSTET exam must go through the eligibility criteria given below in the article
TSTET Age Limit Criteria
TSTET does not have any age limit criteria, candidates can take the TSTET exam at any age if they fulfill the educational qualification criteria. However, the lower age limit is 18 years.
TSTET Educational Qualification
The TSTET is taken for two papers that are Paper 1 and Paper 2. The candidates can know the educational qualification for TSTET Paper 1 and TSTET Paper 2 below in the article.
TSTET Educational Qualification for Paper 1
TSTET Paper 1 is taken to determine the eligibility of the candidates to teach in primary schools (Classes 1 to 5) of Telangana state. The TSTET Paper 1 educational qualification has been given below for the candidates:
- Senior Secondary with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent for SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently abled candidates) and pass in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (BElEd) or 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- Senior Secondary with at least 45 per cent marks (40 per cent for SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently-abled candidates) and pass in 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (BElEd) or 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education) in case of the candidates who have passed or admitted to DElEd/ DEd course prior to the issue of guidelines ( 23-Dec-2015).
- Graduation with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent for SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently abled candidates) and pass in Bachelor of Education (BEd)/ Bachelor of Education (Special Education)
TSTET Educational Qualification for Paper 2
The TSTET Paper 2 exam is taken to determine the eligibility of the candidates to teach in upper primary schools (Classes 6 to 8) of Telangana state. The TSTET educational qualification has been given below for the candidates:
- BA/BSc/BCom with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent for SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently abled candidates) and pass in Bachelor of Education (BEd)/ Bachelor of Education (BEd Special Education).
- BA/BSc/BCom with at least 50 per cent marks (40 per cent for SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently abled candidates) and pass in Bachelor of Education (BEd)/ Bachelor of Education (BEd Special Education) in case of the candidates who have passed or admitted to BEd prior to issue of guidelines (23-Dec-2015)
- 4-year BAEd/ BScEd with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent for SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently abled candidates).
- For Language Teachers, Graduation with the language concerned as one of the optional subjects OR Bachelor of oriental language OR Graduation in literature OR Post Graduation in Language concerned and Language Pandit Training Certificate/ BEd with language concerned as one of the Methodologies.
- BE/ BTech with at least 50 per cent marks (45 per cent for SC/ ST/ BC/ Differently abled candidates) and passed or appearing in Bachelor of Education (BEd) or BEd (Special Education).
Tet exam is most important and the best way to get the excellent result in the field of study. Tet Exam will provide you with a wide range of subjects for your preparation, so that you can score high in the examination. You can find all tet exam subjects here on our website. You will be able to prepare for tet exam very easily by using our online tools. We have created an easy to use interface which assists you in studying for tet exam as well as provides you with the latest updates on tet exam syllabus and patterns.
List of State Level TET Info
|Assam TET 2023|
|HP TET 2023|
|Maharashtra TET 2023|
|Meghalaya TET 2023|
|TS TET 2023|
|CTET Certificate Validity|
|TET Certificate Valid for Life time|
List of State Level TET details
CTET 2023 info
|CTET Exam Schedule 2023|
|CTET Syllabus 2023|
|CTET Eligibility 2023|
|CTET Registration 2023|
|CTET Online Application 2023|
|CTET Admit Card 2023|
|CTET Answer Key 2023|
|CTET Result 2023|
|CTET Marksheet 2023|