OPSC Recruitment 2022 – Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) organize examinations for many more posts such as OMAS, SEE, Medical Officer and ACF, Forest Ranger/guard, Civil Services, OPSC ASO recruitment, OPSC etc. The details of the same are available on the official Website. OPSC Recruitment notification is published by the Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC). The announcement for the year 2022-23 is yet to be published by the commission for. applicants can get complete details about the OPSC Recruitment notification 2022 in this content.
OPSC Recruitment 2022
- 1 OPSC Recruitment 2022
- 2 OPSC Vacancy 2022
- 3 Step to Fill OPSC OMAS Application Form
- 4 Preparation Tips For Exam
OPSC Recruitment 2022: Conducting a kind of new notification that released by Odisha Public Service Commission for vacancies of Director, Officers, Civil Services, Lecturer. The OPSC Jobs notification is announced for 392Vacancy. Students have a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institution/university can apply their application before the last date of form submission. 29 September 2022 is the final date of apply the application form.
Students can access for official OPSC notification if they eligible for the post. OPSC information given in this content like the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment notification 2022 , OPSC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, OPSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & many more. We suggest to all the students to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming any other links.
OPSC 2022 Recruitment Notification Overview
Students can search the highlights of the OPSC Recruitment notification 2022 in the table took below.
|Specification||Details of Exam|
|Name of Vacancy||OPSC Vacancy Exam|
|Exam Conducted by||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||OMAS, SEE, Medical Officer and ACF, Forest Ranger/Guard, Civil Services, OPSC ASO officer, OPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment, etc.|
|No. of Vacancies||392|
|Job Location||post in Odisha|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Last Date to Apply||29-09-2022|
Also Check Indian Air Force Recruitment
all the aspirants are aspiring for the OPSC Exam 2022 may access the eligibility criteria as per the official notification updated by the OPSC. students must fulfill the eligibility qualification as per the committee including the educational post required, age criteria, and physical fit in order to appear for the OPSC Exam 2022.
The needed educational qualification varies for differential posts. At the minimum, students may have access their graduation from a recognized university.
Also check Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment
- Minimum age limit for all the posts of 21 years.
- Maximum age limit for OPSC Geo & Mining Recruitment, OPSC Civil Services/ Administrative Recruitment, OPSC ASO Recruitment, OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment, OPSC Municipal Administrative Services, OPSC Medical Officer, OPSC Forest Security Officers and Assistant Conservator of Forests is 32 years.
- Maximum age limit for OPSC Lecturer posts is 48 years.
OPSC Vacancy 2022
Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) has released official announcement for these posts, a total of 392 vacancies were published by the government of Odisha for group A and group B posts in Civil Services. Out of these 392 seats, 247 seats were already allotted for group A and some of the for group B. The details regarding for the civil service vacancy have been listed below.
OPSC – Group A Services
|Post Name||Total Vacancy Published|
|Odisha Administrative Service, Grade A||50|
|Odisha Police Service, Grade A||97|
|Odisha Finance Service, Grade A||6|
OPSC – Group B Services
|Post Name||Total Vacancy Announced|
|Odisha Cooperative Service, Grade B||2|
|Odisha Labor Service, Grade B||150|
|Odisha Revenue Service, Grade B||40|
|Odisha Employment Service, Grade B||10|
|Odisha Welfare Service, Grade B||42|
|Odisha Taxation & Accounts Service, Grade B||8|
|Odisha Excise Service, Grade B||28|
NOTE-It is Informing to all of you that the posts are published as per the official notification which is issued by the OPSC. There may be changes in the vacancies properly.
also check IRO Delhi Cantt Army Rally Bharti 2022
OPSC Salary Structure 2022
The salary process for the various posts of OPSC has been provided in the table below –
|Post Name & Grade||Salary Structure|
|OPSC PGT, Grade A||
|OPSC Administrative Service, Grade A||Pay Scale – INR 56,100|
|OPSC Police Service, Grade A (Junior Branch)||Pay Scale – INR 56,100|
|OPSC Finance Service, Grade A (Junior Branch)||Pay Scale – INR 56,100|
|OPSC Co-operative Service (ARCS/AGCS) Grade B||Pay Scale – INR 44,900|
|OPSC Taxation and Accounts Service, Grade B||Pay Scale – INR 44,900|
|OPSC Employment Service, Grade B||Pay Scale – INR 44,900|
also check DSSSB Exam Calendar
Step to Fill OPSC OMAS Application Form
As we know, this time also OPSC has invited online application from students. applicants can access below steps to submit their OPSC Recruitment 2022 online form. This is easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. students can just follow these steps for successful apply OPSC apply online.
- First, Read the complete OPSC Notification Carefully.
- Redirect to official link of OPSC – https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- press on the Career/Recruitment button.
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If you are first registered in OPSC link)
- In that blank OPSC job form students must attach all the detail matched to their original documents.
- Upload passport size Photo and Signature.
- In last you took hardcopy of your application form for further uses.
also check here RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022
OPSC Recruitment Notification Important Dates
|OPSC Notification Recruitment 2022||Date|
|Release of Official Notification||15-07-2022|
|Starting Date of Online Application||29-07-2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29-08-2022|
|Last Date to Pay Online Application Fees||01-09-2022|
|Last Date to Pay Offline Application Fees||not available|
|Schedule of Computer Based Exam (CBE)||Yet to be declared|
Preparation Tips For Exam
- Solve Previous Years’ Papers: All the students are suggest to solve all the previous years’ sample papers much as possible to understand the question schedule. students should practice full-length mock tests to boost up your question-solving booklet.
- Make short notes: To make easy your revision, students should make short notes, so they do not need to read the entire syllabus before exam. It will make help them to save your reading time.
- Do and Don’t: all the aspirants should drink enough water and sleep on time. Try to have healthy food. Don’t read new chapters or topics before your exam, it will increase your hesitation capability. Try to keep motivated and confident.