Oasis Scholarship 2023 – The Oasis scholarship portal is a single online destination for all scholarships for students in the SC, ST, and OBC categories. The portal, which is operated by the Government of West Bengal’s Backward Classes Welfare Department, lists pre- and post-matriculant scholarships for students who live in this state.
This Oasis scholarship portal’s primary objective is to establish a specialized online application and management system for government scholarships. Students will be able to learn more about the Oasis scholarship thanks to this article, which goes over every important aspect of it. The following information includes crucial details like the portal-listed scholarships, eligibility, rewards, application and renewal procedures, and more.
Oasis Scholarship 2023
- 1 Oasis Scholarship 2023
- 2 West Bengal OASIS Scholarship 2023
- 3 Status of Oasis Scholarship 2023
- 4 Important Dates of OASIS Scholarship
- 5 How to Apply Oasis Scholarship Application Process 2023 Online?
The official website for Oasis India, @oasis.gov.in, now has an online registration and renewal form available. In West Bengal, there is good news for students from the SC/ST/OBC groups. The OASIS Scholarship has been established by the state government for the 2023 academic year. You will learn more about the WB Oasis Scholarship, which has been established by the concerned West Bengal government authorities, in today’s article. The WB Pre- and Post-matric scholarship scheme’s eligibility requirements, required documents, online application and renewal procedures, and other pertinent information will all be discussed in this section. Please proceed with the reading.
You’ll learn more about the Oasis Scholarship, which was founded by West Bengal government authorities, in today’s article. We’ll go over the requirements for applying for the Oasis Scholarship in 2023 with you one by one. When applying for the West Bengal Oasis Scholarship in the coming year 2023, you should take into consideration the educational qualifications mentioned below. You must make sure that you complete the Oasis scholarship application process step by step until the completion to obtain your full Oasis scholarship quickly and with no issues.
Oasis Scholarship Details
|Name of Scheme||OASIS Scholarship Status|
|Launched By||West Bengal Govt|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to SC/ST/ OBC communities|
|Application Process||Online Mode|
|Concerned Dept||Backward Classes Welfare & Tribal Development Department|
West Bengal OASIS Scholarship 2023
In the academic year 2023, the West Bengal Government has invited new and reapplication for the Oasis Scholarship. The Backward Classes Welfare Department and Tribal Development Department have collaborated to establish this scholarship. The authorities in the Government of West Bengal through the Online Application For Scholarship In Studies (OASIS) organization provide a plethora of scholarship possibilities.
Different types of scholarships available at the organization, particularly for persons from the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe group who are currently residing in West Bengal, may be applied for by students from West Bengal state. Students from the OBC group may also apply for these scholarships.
Status of Oasis Scholarship 2023
West Bengal government continues to distribute many scholarships to needy applicants every year. The Post-matric Scholarship for SC/ ST/ OBC applicants commonly known as OASIS Scholarship is one of them. In this article, you will get the complete updates related to the scholarship’s educational qualifications, the step-by-step application procedure which is need to apply for a scholarship in the upcoming year of 2023, the last date for registration, etc. OASIS is one of the best platforms which provides various scholarships to students who’re pursuing higher education in West Bengal state.
Check Also:- Google Scholarship
To apply for the scheme, the aspirant must meet the following requirements: –
|Pre-matric scholarship for SC students||Applicants in grades 9 and 10 must be from the SC category. From all sources, the family/annual guardian’s income should not exceed INR two lakh.|
|Pre-matric scholarship for ST students||An Applicant must fall under the ST category. Applicants in the ninth and tenth grades are eligible to apply. From all sources, the annual family/guardian income should not exceed INR two lakh.|
|Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students||You must be enrolled in a post-secondary or post-matriculation degree and be a member of the Schedule Caste/ST group. The total yearly income of the parents/guardians should not exceed INR 2.5 lakh.|
|Post-matric scholarship for OBC students||You must be a post-secondary applicant who falls into the OBC category. The family’s/yearly guardian’s income from all sources should not exceed INR 1 lakh.|
Important Dates of OASIS Scholarship
Here check the application dates for Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholarships for SC/ST and OBC students. The application period mentioned below is tentative, which may change at the discretion of the scholarship provider. We will update it if there are any changes made by the concerned authorities.
|Scholarship Name||Application Starts||Last Date to Apply|
|Pre-matric scholarship for SC students||May to November||26th February 2023|
|Pre-matric scholarship for ST students||May to November||26th February 2023|
|Post-matric scholarship for SC/ ST students||May to November||26th February 2023|
|Post-matric scholarship for OBC students||May to November||26th February 2023|
How to Apply Oasis Scholarship Application Process 2023 Online?
To apply for the Oasis Scholarship, basically follow the steps outlined below:
- First, go to the scholarship scheme’s official website oasis.gov.in
- The homepage of the website will display.
- Now choose the “Students Registration” option.
- On your screen, a new page will display.
- After that, you must choose the district where your institution is located.
- On your screen, a new page will display.
- You’ll have to fill details in the blanks.
- Then, Check your caste certificate for accuracy.
- Finally, click the submit button.
- On your screen, you’ll see the registration details of application form.
- You must now fill your credentials to log in.
- To log in to the portal, press the login now button.
- Choose the applicable option.
- The application form will display on your computer screen.
- Choose Save And Continue.
- You can also select to print your application form by selecting the option Download Application Form.
- Submit the form to the concerned Block Development Officer (BDO) for the block area or PO cum DWO for the municipality corporation and all supporting documents.
Check Also:- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship
Renewal of OASIS Scholarship Application
To renew your application for the year 2023, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Oasis scholarship scheme.
- On the web homepage, click on the Renew Scholarship option.
- Now you need to log in using your credentials.
- Then verify your previous details and enter any additional details.
- Afterward, click on the ‘Renew Application’ option.
- Here enter details of the current academic session i.e 2023
- Now click on the “Renew and Lock Application” button.
- In the end, submit your application along with all the supporting documents to the concerned Block Development Officer (BDO) for the block area or PO cum DWO for the municipality corporation.
When applying for the scholarship, candidate must submit the following documents
- Passport size photograph
- Caste certificate
- Mark sheet/ certificate of last qualifying examination
- Birth certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card copy (or any other Government-issued ID and address proof)
- Copy of bank passbook
- Fee receipt
- Domicile certificate