Maharashtra Ration Card Status – In this section, we will provide you with complete instructions on how to view your name on the new list for your ration card. The Food, Civil Supplies, & Consumer Protection Department of Maharashtra has released a new ration card list. In online mode, anyone who has applied for a new ration card can see their name on the list. You don’t have to go to any government office for this; you can look up your name on the Maharashtra Ration Card List from the comfort of your own home.
We’ll provide you with precise information about how to check the name on a new ration card list here. The Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Protection Department of Maharashtra has published a new ration card list. The names of those who applied for a new ration card may be seen in the list in online mode. You may check your name in the Maharashtra Ration Card List from home, rather than traveling to any government office.
Maharashtra Ration Card Status 2023
- 1 Maharashtra Ration Card Status 2023
- 2 Maharashtra Ration Card Status Overview
- 3 Types of Ration Card in Maharashtra
- 4 MH APL, BPL Ration Card Beneficiary List
- 5 How To Check Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023 Online?
- 6 How To Apply Maharashtra Ration Card Online 2023 Online?
Information about how to view a person’s name on the ration card list online via the official website mahafood.gov.in has been made available by the Maharashtra government. Like different states in Maharashtra, APL, BPL list is made based on a family’s monetary status and the quantity of relatives. Through the ration card of the individuals whose names will be included in this Maharashtra Ration Card List, the government will provide the ration that is delivered to the government stores of ration on a monthly basis at reduced rates to those individuals. Using the information provided below, you can learn more about the kind of ration card you have.
During the global epidemic corona virus infection in India, there is a lock-down situation in the country. The central government has restored the lock-down situation across the country until May 17 in response to the rising transition. In order to ensure the availability of food grains, the central government is working during this lock-down.
Maharashtra Ration Card Status Overview
|Name||Maharashtra Ration Card List|
|Launched By||State Government|
|Department||Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|PDS system||Aadhaar enabled the Public Distribution System (AePDS)|
|Category||Maharashtra Govt. Schemes|
Types of Ration Card in Maharashtra
Everyone in India knows how useful the ration card is. The Ration card is regarded as a very important document. You can benefit from this by applying for jobs, purchasing food, and making reservations.
Maharashtra, like every other state, issues three different types of ration cards based on a family’s economic status and the number of members in that family.
- Above Poverty Line (APL):- APL Card (White Color) is issued to families with earning above Rs. 100000.
- Below Poverty Line (BPL):- APL cards (Pink Color) are issued to families with earning below Rs 24,200.
- Antyodya Anna Yojana (AAY):- Landless laborers, marginal farmers, artisans, crafts men, widows, sick persons, illiterate, disabled adults with no means of subsistence fall under this group.
Check Also:- Telangana Ration Card Status
MH APL, BPL Ration Card Beneficiary List
APL, BPL, and AAY Ration Cards are the three official types of ration cards issued by the state government in every state. The APL Ration Card is given to people who earn more than the poverty line. Second, the BPL ration card is given to people who live below the poverty line, and the AAY ration card is given to very poor people.
MH Ration Card New Update
You are all aware that India is currently under lockdown as a result of the global corona virus epidemic. The central government has reinstated lockdown throughout the nation until May 17 in light of the intensifying transition. The central government is working to ensure that grain for food is available during this lockdown, keeping in mind the needs of poor families.
The Central Government, led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, has launched the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Ann Yojana. The Central Government will provide wheat for Rs. under this program. 2 cents per kilogram to low-income families to assist with maintenance. In addition, rice will be available at a price of Rs 3 per kilogram. All residents of Maharashtra are able to maintain their families and take care of the government-provided facilities.
Check Also:- Jharkhand Ration Card Status 2023
Benefits of MH Ration Card
- In Maharashtra, it can be use as an identity document.
- Reservations for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes can be obtained through this method.
- The APL and BPL ration cards enable residents of the state to purchase food at very low prices, easing their financial burden.
- Food items such as: are provided to all recipients of ration cards: wheat, sugar, kerosene, sesame, and other things at reduced prices.
- The district-, name-, and new Maharashtra ration card lists can now be download by applicants by visiting the official website.
How To Check Maharashtra Ration Card List 2023 Online?
All those interested people who want to see the name in MH Ration Card List can see the name in the Ration Card List in the online mode by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection Department, Maharashtra mahafood.gov.in
- On the homepage of the website, you will be shown the option of Public Distribution System, you have to press on this option.
- After you press on the option, you will see a link to the Ration Card on the new page. You have to press on this link.
- Again, a new page will appear in front of you, here you have to press on the option of District wise Classification and Number of Ration Card Holder.
Now the Maharashtra Ration Card List will be appear in front of you on the official website [mahafood.gov.in].
Check Also:- J&K Ration Card Status
How To Apply Maharashtra Ration Card Online 2023 Online?
You can complete the application process of Maharashtra in online mode by following the given easy steps.
- First, you need to visit the official website of food, civil supplies and consumer protection department mahafood.gov.in
- Press on the “Download” link given on the left-side of the homepage. After this, the PDF of the application form will appear in front of you.
- You can also download the application form by pressing on the link given below, Download the PDF of this application form and take a print hard copy out of it.
- In this application form, you have to fill all the information asked and attach the essential documents with the form.
- After checking the information fill in the application form, you should submit it to your nearest departmental office.
- After checking your application form by the concern authority, you will be issue a ration card.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Gas connection
- Mobile Number