IOSMS V2 Payslip 2023 – West Bengal Government has classified West Bengal Training Division as IOSMS and Chief Instructor Salary Slip can be obtained online. To obtain a payslip online, registration is required only on the web portal. The official web portal declared by the Government of West Bengal declares an official web portal as www.osms.websed.gov.in. IOSMS Teacher Login, this is to update and bring to all concerned attention that now one can download or print iOSMS Pay Slip directly from eHRMS online website, Iosms Portal actually Primary and High School Teacher or any person Designed and dedicated to work. In Education Department, Government of West Bengal, any concerned person can register you on IOSMS V2 Portal and the concerned person can check your salary details by entering the IOSMS PaySlip login.
IOSMS V2 Payslip 2023
This initiative was taken by the Government to introduce Pay Slip online so that it can be easily made available online with a click of a button on the website portal, with the help of the system in which the Pay Slip can be distributed without going anywhere. . As the world is changing rapidly and new technologies are coming into existence in the daily life, this portal was incorporated by the financial department to avoid all the time-consuming and physical difficulty in providing the salary slip and a lot of stress and Have a headache This new facility incorporated as an online facility under IOSMS (Integrated Online Salary Management System) website or EHRMS website portal to every individual, at the earliest, by recording and maintaining the total annual salary disbursed. An essential and effective method for All the employees of the Education Department.
One of the key points to note is that primary and high school teachers and other concerned team members of grants in aid schools of West Bengal can avail services by using the HRMS portal login link to generate and receive IOMS. can. Pay Slip (IOSMS V2 Primary School Payslip) As an official proof for any kind of related official work, the point to be noted is that the online generated payslip being a government launched and incorporated website is a legal Can also document that can be used or used. As a proof of employment for availing any kind of monetary loan and for government or private services.
IOSMS Teachers Login – Details
|Authority||Government of West Bengal|
|Department||School Education Department|
|Section||Integrated Online Salary Management System (IOSMS Portal)|
|Mode||IOSMS Online Salary|
|IOSMS Salary Portal||www.osms.wbsed.gov.in|
iOSMS V2 Combines with the WB Training Division
West Bengal Training Division provides month to month salary to the trainers. In addition, companies can download the Chief Trainer’s salary. Another interesting feature has been added to the web portal of the Training Division, the guests are given the freedom to choose the appropriate user for their needs. West Bengal Government has classified West Bengal Training Division as IOSMS and Chief Instructor Salary Slip can be obtained online. To obtain a payslip online, registration is required only on the web portal. The official web portal declared by the Government of West Bengal declares an official web portal as www.osms.websed.gov.in.
Also Check WBIFMS Pay Slip
The process of online submission in primary education was taken up by 727 circles for submission of monthly salary demand, which is calculated on a web application called IOSMS. It was here, the state government integrated OSMS Secondary and Primary under one platform. They were OTP-based login, user management that allows child login, leave module, e-service book, and introduction of iOSMS on Android app. This updated version is called iOSMS V2.
WB IOSMS Payslip Included Services
As we all know that the salary slip that we get is one of the most essential and important soft or hard copy documents that we get while working in any department or organization, one needs to learn and know that That would be a big breakup to display on the screen or hard copy the net salary of any person receiving a salary for any respective month from the Salary Pay Sheet department which has major parameters as mentioned below.
- The Basic Salary (IOSMS Salary),
- The HRA,
- The Provident Fund Contribution,
- The Employee Provident Contribution,
- The Loan Deduction,
- The Medical Insurance Claim,
- All the other various Benefits,
- All other extra Allowances and the Tax Deducted are calculated in any individual’s salary payslip.
Also Check HRMS Odisha Payslip
Procedure to log in to IOSMS and generate IOSMS Pay Slip online
- The first and foremost step is that any concerned person needs to be registered using the online registration process.
- Open the browser and go to https://osms.wbsed.gov.in/page/login
- After that click on the login button given on the right side.
- Once done the login page will be loaded in a new tab
- Please select the respective user tab which provides you with the related employment from the dropdown list
- The next login is to enter the username and followed by the saved password created at the time of registration
- Have to type the captcha code displayed in the given column and then click on the login button
- The relevant details will then be verified and we will be directed to the employee page
- After that select the employee pay slip generation option and then click on it
- The concerned account holder will now have to enter the date of birth and then the mobile number
- The year and month of the pay slip to be generated have to be selected
- Now click on the submit button and wait for the selected payslip to be displayed
- Now use the option of download or print option to generate the salary payslip offline.
- Please ensure and double-check for the mobile number submitted is the registered one, otherwise if not registered, the verification of all the details will not be successful due to which the salary payment slip will not be generated.
Also Check CISF Payslip
WBIFMS Reset Forgot Password Online Process
- Firstly, you have to navigate to the official website of the WBIFMS portal link https://www.wbifms.gov.in/.
- Once you are directed to the homepage you have to select the option “e-Services” which will appear on the employee bar section.
- When you will see at the bottom of the page you will get the option of “Forgot Password”
- Simply enter your Employee Number or ID in the space provided.
- Then you have to enter your registered mobile number which you entered at the time of the registration process.
- Now enter the security code which is provided, you can also refresh it for the same.
- After that, the system will generate a new password.
- And the password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Now you can use the password for the login process.