E Challan is a modern programming application consisting of an Android-based portable application and web interface. E-Challan is presented for the Transport Enforcement Officers and Traffic Policemen to give a complete answer. This app is included with Vahan and Sarathi app. It offers a plethora of features covering every single important use of the traffic enforcement system. E-Challan was inaugurated a few days back to enable people to issue challans on the government’s official app. This will not only save paper costs but will also give wider scope to the process. We will tell you about E Challan Status, how you can check your status online, you will get clear information about it in this article. We will tell you in our article how you can find your challan online and check its status. All the information about it is given below, please read it carefully.
E Challan Status
This E Challan Status Online Portal is launched by the Government of India and launched for all the people. Because in today’s time everything has started online, so the government has released this portal to help the people. With the advancement of technology, our traffic department is also getting advanced and stricter related traffic rules. Now not only will the traffic police catch you for rash driving but the cameras on the roads are also watching you that if you break any traffic rule then you will have to pay the challan. If you’re caught for breaking any traffic rule, whether it’s a signal jump, weaving through traffic, or overspeeding, you’ll receive a challan straight to your home. Here in this article today we are going to provide you all the information related to e challan status and relevant information like challan submission process, challan status check process, and other relevant information.
eChallan Status – General View
|Category||E Challan Status|
|Name of the portal||E-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Launched for||Citizens of the country|
Also Check Karnataka Electric Bike Taxi Scheme 2022
Main benefits of eChallan Status Online
- Efficient use of search to deliver a simple, productive, and far-reaching traffic authorization framework.
- This will guarantee information sharing across the country and lead to an all-around more efficient transport system and road safety.
- The framework intends to give a perfect answer to the current difficulties that vehicle divisions are facing such as issuance of traffic challans, record/monitor back-end works, follow up of crime history, installments, reports, etc.
- Connecting all participants through a specific framework that guarantees accuracy, dependability, and straightforwardness of information.
- Start to finish robotization of the process will guarantee customers’ productivity at every degree.
- 100% digitization and documentation of records will help in improving traceability on guilty parties, often committing types of crimes, timely installments, and so on.
- Reducing the time and efforts of residents facing installments or follow-up activities after receiving invoices
- Reduce revenue misfortune and promote straightforwardness
- To provide road safety usage reports on an ongoing basis to the Ministry/State Governments to formulate an information-driven strategy.
- Easy and efficient challenging option for transport enforcement officers and traffic police officers
- No copy or fake invoice
- Online Installment of Challan by Resident “Whenever and Anywhere”
- Court Removal will appear directly on the Resident/Department page. This will save loads of effort and time for residents and office officials.
- In the event of pending challan, any exchange on the vehicle/permit concerned will be interrupted at the RTO
- In all the states in which the challan has been deducted, subsequent punishment to the guilty owner. This will stop the loss of income of the states.
E Challan Status – State wise
Before discussing E Challan Status it is necessary to know what is E Challan? Challan is a payment that the citizens of the country have to pay for breaking any traffic rule as per the guidelines issued by the traffic department. Till now this payment has to be done by citizens at specific locations but as technology advances, the Government of India has launched an online challan payment portal which is known as “e-Challan – Digital Traffic/Transport Enforcement Solution”. goes. The Government of India wants to make the payment of the challan process easier and less hectic for the citizens of the country. Till now the citizens of India who have to pay the challan have to go to the concerned office and have to wait a long time outside the office to deposit the fine. As soon as this e-challan system is launched, the process of depositing this fine will become easier for the payers.
Link to Know State-wise E Challan Status
|AP Challan Status||Assam Challan Status|
|Bihar Challan Status||Chandigarh Challan Status|
|Chhattisgarh Challan Status||Delhi Challan Status|
|Goa Challan Status||Gujarat Challan Status|
|HP Challan Status||Haryana Challan Status|
|Jharkhand Challan Status||Jammu Challan Status|
|Kashmir Challan Status||Kerala Challan Status|
|Karnataka Challan Status||Maharashtra Challan Status|
|MP Challan Status||Odisha Challan Status|
|Punjab Challan Status||Rajasthan Challan Status|
|Telangana Challan Status||Tamilnadu Challan Status|
|Uttarakhand Challan Status||UP Challan Status|
|West Bengal Challan Status|
Steps to check E Challan Status Online
- To check the status, first of all, go to the online portal echallan.parivahan.gov.in.
- The link of which will be available in our article.
- After that, the home page will open.
- On the home page, you will get the option of “Check Challan Status”, click on it.
- After that, the next page will open.
- On the next page, you have to fill in Challan No., DL No., and Vehicle No.
- Then you have to enter the captcha code.
- After entering the code, all your details will be displayed.
- After getting the details, you have to click on the option of Pay Now.
- Then you have to select the method for your payment.
- After making the payment, you will get the challan receipt online.