Dop India Post Agent Login – The Department of Posts (DoP) is the main commercial postal system of India, popularly known as India Post. It was officially launched in 1854, operating under the Ministry of Communications. This system is commonly known as the Post Office in India and is considered to be the largest and most distributed service in the country and in the world. There are thousands of employees in the postal system who benefit from the commission rewards provided by the department. The DoP was founded by Lord Dalhousie, who laid the foundation for the new contemporary India Postal Services. Rates were standardized, services were improved throughout the country.
Dop India Post Agent Login
Indian Postal Department has created a new web portal for DoP Agents. Dopagent India Post login web portal is www.dopagent.indiapost.gov.in. All India Post Agents can use this weblink and log in to the online DOP India Post Agent page. The department is in the mail of thousands of employees who have benefited from the commission awards given by the department. The DoP was established by Lord Dalhousie, who initiated the foundation for the latest contemporary Indian postal services. And the rate was interchangeable or improving services across the country. A postal agent performs a responsible job acting as an intermediary between the postal department and investors. Any Indian citizen can become a postal agent, and the citizen must follow the required procedure.
The Department of Posts has an excellent history dating back to 1854. The department is known as the Post Office. It works under the Ministry of Communications and performs the largest and most complex duties in the country. The postal system accommodates thousands of employees across the country, serving all residents using both digital and manual systems. Post office rates are affordable for each and every user, thus making India Post the best option for many. India Post system has 155,015 post offices across the country. DoP is the most comprehensive system in India and in the world. The Department of Posts was created by Lord Dalhousie, who started the basis for the new contemporary India Postal Services. Rates were standardized, services were improved throughout the country.
Types of DoP Agents
- Standard Agent System SAS
- Mahila Pradhan Kshetriya Bachat Yojna agent (MPKBY)
- Public provident fund PPF.
Also Check Holika Dahan Shubh muhurat
Services offered by DoP
- Money remittance by money order services.
- Delivery of mail to all the states and cities of the country.
- This system provides Rural Life Insurance RPL and Life Insurance PLI.
- India Post accepts deposits from small savings schemes.
- This system helps in making pension payments to the government.
- General retail services like sale of forms, bill collection
- India Post has 155,015 post offices in the country which is top listed in the world
Documents for all types of India Post Agent Application
- Application form
- Agreement form
- Nomination form
- Photocopy of the SAS agency.
- Documents proof such as date of birth and ration card
- An affidavit which is attested by the Magistrate for Rs. 10/-
- Two character certificates and two recent passport-size photos. (2 photos for PPF and 4 for the MPKBY and SAS)
Also Check Shark Tank India Judges List
Responsibilities and Duties of India Post Agent
- Sales promotion activities of products like KVP, NSC, TD, MIS, PPF, RD, Sukanya Yojana etc.
- Agents bring a close relationship between post office services and the investor. Postal services reach the doorstep of the investors.
- Agents act as liaisons.
- Agents perform collection activities.
- Agents receive the amount from the investors and deposit it monthly at the post office.
- Agents get to update the passbook of post office schemes.
- Promote government postal schemes among the public.
- Improving sales performance and generating more income for the post office
- The agent should link the investors’ accounts with the investors on the India Post Agent Portal and the PLI India Post Agent Portal.
Also Check LPG Cylinder Price Today
The Process to Do India Post Agent Login
- Visit the official agent portal “https://dopagent.indiapost.gov.in/“.
- Once the home page of the website opens, enter your login password and username.
- After entering, click on the login button, you will need to change the password.
- This is just to keep the account safe as the first password is issued by the main department
- Here you need to enter the password as per your wish, Tips: Enter the password which is difficult to crack and easy to remember.
- Once this is done, click on the Accounts tab, after which you have to choose the agent to inquire and update the screen
- The system automatically displays all attached accounts associated with the specific agent.
- On this page, select the mode of payment, either cash/DOP check or non-cheque.
- From the list shown to you, select the total number of accounts you want to pay for.
- Here select those accounts in ascending order, then click Details and Save.
Also Check DESH STACK e-Portal Online Registration
Steps to Retrieve India Post Agent Login Password
- First of all, visit the official website by clicking here.
- Once the home page of the website opens, click on “Forgot Password”. Option
- After this, you will have to give the agent’s login email id and confirm.
- Now, you will receive a reset link on your email id, click on this link to reset the password.